Lawrence Tik Tok - Olympic Swimming but absolutely no Slimming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I lost seven stone in 5.5 months doing low carb, low cal, intermittent fasting It changed my life. The weight dropped off me, people asked if I had surgery. It was actually similar to his LRD diet…which is where he has lost the majority of this 35 pounds. I mentioned on another thread actually that I don’t understand these days, the obsession with protein drinks and yoghurts? I never, ever had any and would never. They’re just empty calories to me and he has so many a day. It’s not like he’s doing mega exercise or body building where lots of protein is needed.

Reactions: 10
So his mum's relationship ended today,she already said she's uploaded some photos on POF,what was concerning is she said he never paid her compliments but was always telling her daughter she looked glamorous

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
So his mum's relationship ended today,she already said she's uploaded some photos on POF,what was concerning is she said he never paid her compliments but was always telling her daughter she looked glamorous
🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

Mother of the year, not!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Is he just too lazy to keep on top of his washing so does it all in one go down the laundrette? Hes literally at home all day!

Reactions: 3
His sister is a child isn’t she omg

He's making out he's lost 37lbs since having the bypass but I've just gone back through his page and he lost 9lbs with Slimming world and then 11.5lbs on the LRD, so actually he's actually only lost 16.5lbs since having it done.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He's making out he's lost 37lbs since having the bypass but I've just gone back through his page and he lost 9lbs with Slimming world and then 11.5lbs on the LRD, so actually he's actually only lost 16.5lbs since having it done.
What a surprise hes lying, like his world record pace swimming

• Haha
Someone said it and I can’t un see it. Why does he eat with the long latte spoons?!

Reactions: 2
His food obsession is crazy he needs therapy for it! The amount of protein powder tubs he keeps ordering is crazy!

Reactions: 8
His food obsession is crazy he needs therapy for it! The amount of protein powder tubs he keeps ordering is crazy!
Even if he does get the food addiction under control, he is a prime candidate for addiction transfer.

He’ll be a crack head by the end of the year

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He said he has stopped vaping and is using the money he's saved from it to pay for a monthly spa. I can't see the gym being the next addiction 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He said he has stopped vaping and is using the money he's saved from it to pay for a monthly spa. I can't see the gym being the next addiction 🤣
He’ll just jump in the pool and run along the bottom like a hippo does

• Haha
Is it allowed to leave a council property empty for so long.
I can’t see it being allowed no.
He keeps saying they know he isn’t there until the mould is sorted, then saying they say there isn’t an issue.
Personally I think he ran after his address was outed on TT, and he heard people shouting his name from outside. I’ve never believed the mould story.
He may as well give that flat up and rent near his mum

Are we all excited for tomorrows weigh in! Wonder if he’ll scrape another 3lbs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.