Lawrence Tik Tok - Olympic Swimming but absolutely no Slimming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He looks miserable as sin in this mornings egg video 😂 he is 100% regretting it, him and that Gracie creature are bound to fall out over it hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder if he tells the camera he’s full and then when he stops recording he eats the rest lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s when he’s says, ‘I feel satisfied’, but looks anything but.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
bleeping hell, this can’t be normal 😬, I mean Gracie isn’t exactly slender now is she ..?

That thing with the glasses that comments on absolutely EVERYTHING is getting right on my tits

• Haha
from the start it’s been like a challenge to see how much food he could fit in ‘if it doesn’t hurt me I can have it’ erm but is the point not to lose your weight no

Weetabix isn’t purée. If you’re chewing it, it’s not purée. Also, I watched without sound but gathered he’s only lost 2lbs? That’s… bad. I’ve lost 2lbs in a week just calorie counting and I’m no where near his size. Someone his size it should be dropping off. This is going to be such a waste of time.
As a fat person, and with a whatlauraloves ish shape. I can lose two pounds in a day, just my weight fluctuating normally.

Reactions: 4
He's a couple of days behind me and I can't even eat half of what he is.
Once you're on purées you need to reduce the shakes but it looks as though he's still having 3 shakes too, they can be quite calorific some of them.

Also I get that everyone's advice is different but bread, pasta and rice are 6 months post operative as a general consensus and he's blitzing up a lasagna. Imagine the calories in that....

Who actually cares? I can’t wait to see him have complications the fat bleep, him and becki jones can do one 🕊

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It will be annoying if the nhs have to pick up the pieces when he eats his way out of what is most probably his last chance to lose weight.

He's a couple of days behind me and I can't even eat half of what he is.
Once you're on purées you need to reduce the shakes but it looks as though he's still having 3 shakes too, they can be quite calorific some of them.

Also I get that everyone's advice is different but bread, pasta and rice are 6 months post operative as a general consensus and he's blitzing up a lasagna. Imagine the calories in that....
He should be eating healthy purées like baby food right? Blended carrots and the likes?

Reactions: 3
His "purees" look too thick. On the NHS website it says for purees to be the consistency of runny yoghurt. His are definitely not that runny

Reactions: 3
He should be eating healthy purées like baby food right? Blended carrots and the likes?
Not quite, baby food is high in sugar and carbs - much like purée lasagna. He should be eating high protein, low fat and low carb purées. His are anything but.

Reactions: 2
I lost 5 stone, a stone a month doing the 1 2 1 diet I know its low calories but it worked for me. The hardest part was getting my head in the right mindspace he definitely hasn't done that and it will be his downfall.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.