Law of Attraction / Manifesting ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think this could work for finding a partner? I’ve been on my own now for 8 years, and not gona lie it’s lonely. I get plenty of offers for sex (99% I block) but never anyone that actually wants to date me and get to know me.
How does it work?
I was hoping to see more info from Sasha Rebecca on it on her YouTube (sorry if that’s sad) xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I believe it can work, and if it doesn't, there's no harm in trying?

Persia lawson does a love is coming podcast & has written a few books about manifesting love.

People also recommend writing a list of what qualities you are looking for in a partner, but also making sure you're working on ensuring you are also those things ie if you want someone who's kind, caring, good with money, make sure you're those things to as you attract who you are.

Visualise or script how you see the relationship, the partner, feel the emotions you'll feel when it comes to fruition.

I also carry around Rose quartz with me everywhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I believe it can work, and if it doesn't, there's no harm in trying?

Persia lawson does a love is coming podcast & has written a few books about manifesting love.

People also recommend writing a list of what qualities you are looking for in a partner, but also making sure you're working on ensuring you are also those things ie if you want someone who's kind, caring, good with money, make sure you're those things to as you attract who you are.

Visualise or script how you see the relationship, the partner, feel the emotions you'll feel when it comes to fruition.

I also carry around Rose quartz with me everywhere.
Thanks so much ❤

Reactions: 3
I wished for another baby every day after we lost our darling boy in 2021 at 24wks when he was born sleeping. I'm currently 20wks pregnant with our rainbow baby who doesn't have the same anomalies he did. Our oldest son has been wishing every day sometimes several times a day and I can't wait to tell him at the end of the month when I have my gender scan that his wish has come true that his wee brother has sent him a baby from heaven to look after while he he watches from heaven

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Regarding the amount LOACML makes, there was a post in the Facebook group addressing this and whether or not manifestation / LOA teachers are using it as a “get rich quick” scheme. I think the reason the comment surfaced was perhaps due to the BCB podcast the money magic day I think it was? When Fran mentioned having sugar daddies in the past? I think people are maybe questioning whether her past financial situation might be due to help from others as opposed to manifesting?It does seem however that some people are charging very hefty sums for some information that can be found online. Just do what is best for you 😊

Reactions: 5
Regarding the amount LOACML makes, there was a post in the Facebook group addressing this and whether or not manifestation / LOA teachers are using it as a “get rich quick” scheme. I think the reason the comment surfaced was perhaps due to the BCB podcast the money magic day I think it was? When Fran mentioned having sugar daddies in the past? I think people are maybe questioning whether her past financial situation might be due to help from others as opposed to manifesting?It does seem however that some people are charging very hefty sums for some information that can be found online. Just do what is best for you 😊
Fran is making a killing from it but I don’t begrudge it tbh, if you are a BCB I think for the £12 a month you are getting good value from it. Although I do feel that it’s not necessarily LOA she’s teaching, more how to reach goals and uplevel your life. Like you say a lot found online. She’s clearly entrepreneurial having had her beauty business and stuff before and she’s put in the graft I guess. I think she’s in danger of keep banging the same drum about losing everything in the pandemic, twins etc and people might get bored so be interesting to see how things go in the future.

I wished for another baby every day after we lost our darling boy in 2021 at 24wks when he was born sleeping. I'm currently 20wks pregnant with our rainbow baby who doesn't have the same anomalies he did. Our oldest son has been wishing every day sometimes several times a day and I can't wait to tell him at the end of the month when I have my gender scan that his wish has come true that his wee brother has sent him a baby from heaven to look after while he he watches from heaven
Congratulations

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I saw that comment and some of the replies on it were awful. Convinced me that it is basically a cult now, especially when you can’t question things or the leader. Some of the replies were gaslighting the commenter saying if you need to ask this it’s because of your limiting believes and I’m pretty sure another said you shouldn’t question these things. If that’s not brainwashed I don’t know what is.

After that and last weeks podcast where she once again told the story of how she had nothing during Covid(except her £million+ flat in Central London) I decided I’m not giving her any more of my time or money.

Reactions: 9
For me, I think the gurus were a good motivator and source of information but now after over a year of listening I think I'm ready to just focus on doing what works for me and no longer paying people to tell me.

I like Fran and although she makes loads from her courses they are reasonably priced in comparison to others (seen one girl with less than 300 followers charging double!).

She made a comment that she's finally rich when she moved into her new house which came across a little braggy, and did put me off a little.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone have any other suggestions of people I can listen to or podcasters to follow. I found LOACML but maybe looking for something else now.

Does anyone have any other suggestions of people I can listen to or podcasters to follow. I found LOACML but maybe looking for something else now.
Clark Kegely on YouTube is quite good. He has a course, obviously, but he only mentions at the end of videos and doesn’t seem to over sell it.

Reactions: 1
Noor Hibbert has a podcast and so does persoa lawson
Noor is more business/finance/money
Persia is more love/relationships

I managed to get a few more prep pages done of my LOA diary. I’m almost at the monthly and daily pages and I’m hoping to get there by Saturday as it’s the New Moon as someone pointed out to me earlier in the thread.

Reactions: 4
I managed to get a few more prep pages done of my LOA diary. I’m almost at the monthly and daily pages and I’m hoping to get there by Saturday as it’s the New Moon as someone pointed out to me earlier in the thread.
What journal are you using?

I've been having wonderful results from dedicating a few minutes each day (starting at 8:08pm) to doing the 55x5 method.

I bought a dedicated diary in my favourite colour to write my manifestations down in (it's huge - has 70 lines per page), and after I've done my writings I use the extra space to write how I'm feeling, anything I've noticed, something in particular I really want that day, etc.

My goals are for things that are within reach but for which I need a bit of a helping hand - e.g., sales at shops I want to buy things at, etc.

Another success story today for the 5x55 method ...

I've been after something for my garden that is quite specific (a type of tree). I want it to be mature, and the only ones I've seen when out and about are babies, which will take forever to grow and produce what I want.

When I've been doing my manifestation, I've been focusing on the seven things that are on one of my whiteboards - I haven't been focusing in on one particular thing. A picture of this tree is one of the images on my whiteboard.

Recently, I've been helping friends and friends of friends to make over their gardens and do some DiY jobs; today, as a thank you, this exact tree I've been after, in its mature form, was delivered to me in a huge pot! I wasn't expecting it and I don't even know if my friend knew I've been after one. I am beyond happy - it's just the best thing ever and something that I certainly wasn't expecting to manifest ... there are two other things on my whiteboard which I would've thought would be easy to manifest but are proving much harder.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.