Law of Attraction / Manifesting ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you sage yourself to get rid of bad luck? I feel I have permanent bad luck. For example, worked in a dead end job and finally after 3 interviews and it being a two month process I got the job I’d aimed for for over four years.

Except no one bothered to train me, I have a breakdown every day and my “fresh start” has severely impacted my mental health.

I have a billion examples, I just feel I have a curse on me that gives bad luck.
I felt like this and last new year I booked in to get a Reiki & Crystal Healing session & the lady said I had soooo much negative energy & a weird spirit attached to me. It was scary but after that I felt different and started setting clear goals, which were achievable and I felt so much happier.

I also started adding colour to my home which has helped my mood.

I hope this helps, it’s worth a try definitely 👍🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I felt like this and last new year I booked in to get a Reiki & Crystal Healing session & the lady said I had soooo much negative energy & a weird spirit attached to me. It was scary but after that I felt different and started setting clear goals, which were achievable and I felt so much happier.

I also started adding colour to my home which has helped my mood.

I hope this helps, it’s worth a try definitely 👍🏼
I am thinking of doing one of these. I have had nothing but bad luck since august and I'm starting to feel like i welcomed it because I was so anxious about choosing the path that I did versus the other path. I'm worried now that I set myself up for it.

What was the experience like if you don't mind sharing?

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Has anyone here tried making a vision board before as a way of manifesting? I've tried making one on Pinterest, but I'm not sure I'm going about it right - does anyone have any tips or know of any videos about vision boards that are worth a watch?

I am thinking of doing one of these. I have had nothing but bad luck since august and I'm starting to feel like i welcomed it because I was so anxious about choosing the path that I did versus the other path. I'm worried now that I set myself up for it.

What was the experience like if you don't mind sharing?
It was quite scary, I’ll not lie. I was put under a meditation state where I seen a few things like my spirit guide, and this awful spirit that was attached to me appeared and it got quite frightening but afterwards I felt very light and clear headed, also strange stuff that was happening around my home stopped immediately and I’ve not had any strange going’s on since.
The lady done Reiki on me and gave me some crystals and a reading which I found really good. I lived my life up to that point thinking I was just born under an unlucky star but it got worse since the pandemic, she said it was this spirit playing on my vulnerable state at the time (I had a lot of trauma all at once)

I’d recommend it. My head is so much clearer and I’ve done things I’d have been too scared to go for before so my dreams are starting to happen!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Has anyone here tried making a vision board before as a way of manifesting? I've tried making one on Pinterest, but I'm not sure I'm going about it right - does anyone have any tips or know of any videos about vision boards that are worth a watch?
Canva is good for vision boards

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Tattlers, I seem to have a lot of luck with cars!

I've always wanted a little Mini Cooper convertible to zip around in during summer. But then I've realised they're not the most practical of cars with all the stuff I tend to lug about in my car (kayak, I do a lot of shopping, etc.), so parked the thought somewhere in my psyche. I already have a really nice 4WD which I manifested, which I couldn't be happier with. But at one point, I had the picture of a little grey/silver mini convertible with a black soft cover, on one of my manifestation boards and have continued to admire all the cute little Mini convertibles that I've seen out and about.

I've been away from home, staying with immediate and extended family since before Christmas. I'm the South Island of NZ currently, but usually live in the North Island, so I got a rental car from the top of the South Island and drove it down here, rather than add thousands of kms to my own car to get here.

A few days ago, I was scrolling through a local paper at my parents' house and saw the exact same little Mini that I had a picture of on my vision board. I saw the low asking price and couldn't believe it! It had very high kms (300,000s), was older (2007), and had a damaged bonnet. I called the dealer, expecting it to have sold - and it was still available! I went down to look at it ... the car was in really good condition despite its age and long owner history; it had been checked and signed off for its mechanical warranty; it had newish tyres; and it had been serviced in November with a few things upgraded. The bonnet had some weird acid-type stuff on it ... it felt textured to touch. Long story short, I bought it! I didn't try and do a deal because the dealer said that if it hadn't sold by the first normal back-to-work in January, he was going to get it replaced and put the price up an extra $2k. Besides, I paid what I feel was a really low price for it!

I returned my rental car and the lady at the counter was very happy as there's such a shortage of available cars at the moment so released me from my contract with no penalty.

I love my little car! It's so much fun. My mum keeps taking off with it - I think she wants to keep it - ha! We went out to do a supermarket shop yesterday and it was ridiculous - we had bags in the boot, the backseat, the floor cavities ... it was certainly a tight squeeze.

I can't have two cars, so my plan is to drive all the way back home (which will take two days, and an overnight stay somewhere), roof down and full enjoyment, then sell it when I get back home. A friend has expressed interest in buying it for her daughter who's learning to drive - what a wonderful gift that would be! Meanwhile, I'll get to enjoy it for the summer.

The bonnet is ugly but I spoke to a guy who fixes stuff like this for a living, who said it's not reparable ... he said the only alternative would be to 'wrap' it but he doesn't have an exact match. Or find one from a wrecker's yard. That can be a job for its next owner.

Long story short ... if you plant the seed for wanting something, if it's meant to be then it will eventually find a way to becoming yours! I never in a million years thought that I would be the proud owner of a cool little Mini.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
hi lovely pic collage is also a good one to use as well as Canva. google what you want and have fun with the images I have mine as my wallpaper on my phone and a laptop wallpaper too or you could print it all out on a a sheet of a4 and put it somewhere where you can see it and visualise

Reactions: 3
i made my first vision board in landing.space - really like it! going to try manifesting this year, starting with planning my time so i have the mental headspace to focus good energy on what i want to achieve

Reactions: 4
Also my mother also told me to be careful with second hand objects you bring into your home. You have to clean them too.

I do accept and wear a lot of second hand clothing, but only from my siblings.
This is 100% true! I believe that some things - such as jewellery - cannot be cleansed in that if is host to something, it won't move on. Others may disagree with that, but it's just my experience. It's also why items such as 'ghost dolls' stay locked away - if they could be cleansed then they would've been.

You also have to be careful about gifting/donating YOUR things to others. Those who do spell work could do a lot (against you) with a stray hair or energy you've left behind on something.

I have an item in my house which I feel is bad luck for romance. It is not mine, the owner won't take it back & my mum, who was meant to take it, is now refusing.

Can I sage the item to get rid of bad luck? Or is there anything I can do? 😨
No, sage will not help. I would bury it - far, far away from your house.

Can you sage yourself to get rid of bad luck? I feel I have permanent bad luck. For example, worked in a dead end job and finally after 3 interviews and it being a two month process I got the job I’d aimed for for over four years.

Except no one bothered to train me, I have a breakdown every day and my “fresh start” has severely impacted my mental health.

I have a billion examples, I just feel I have a curse on me that gives bad luck.
I would suggest that you try by seeing all the silver linings in things ... e.g., nobody trained you - so does that mean that you had the chance to develop your job in your own way, one that works for you - and which others coming in after you might also adopt? It's easier said than done - you'll have to think hard - but there is ALWAYS a silver lining in every single situation - even in the case of relationship breakdowns, which were perhaps not meant for your path so they're steering you back in the right direction.

Also - and I will say that I'm not overly religious but I do ask the Saints for help - you could pray to St Jude who is the Saint for Desperate Cases and Lost Causes - look him up. You don't just pray and wait/expect though - you'll have to give him offerings and when he comes through for you, a thank you as a reward (he likes coins, fresh flowers and candles).

There are so many guides and resources but in all honesty, you have to do what works for you. I keep two going - as whiteboards with printed out images affixed using magnets. I have my whiteboards on the wall next to my TV, so I'm always looking at them. Previously, I had them pinned to the wall in my study. Pinterest doesn't work for me as I'd rather not have to open my phone or laptop to view my boards.

Find pictures of things that you desire. Make them attainable though ... start small and grow from there. And celebrate little wins like a $2 lottery prize - if you reinvest that in buying another ticket, then maybe that ticket will win?

Also, don't clutter your boards - a lot of white space is good so you can stay focused on just a handful of things. It might take a really long time to manifest anything on your board - you might also never manifest anything if it's not meant for your path. I think sometimes how nice it would be to live in Costa Rica, but the reality is, that's never going to work for me - it just isn't. So I'm not going to put it on my board. But I might move to Australia in the next 10 years, so maybe I'll put that up? I really like a white shirt in the window of a local store ... it's my size but I'm not sure how much it is as the store is closed until next week ... I'll take a photo, put in on my board and see what happens.

While TV commercials are on, I look at the things on my board, one at a time, and with each I close my eyes and imagine what it would feel like to have that thing - I picture myself using it, what it feels like, etc. Some, I dedicate more time to than others.

I know some people will photoshop themselves into their vision boards - so if they have a car on their board, they'll photoshop themselves driving it, etc. I don't do that - my imagination and feeling of having it is enough for me.

Remember though - it's an individual thing - there is no set rule on what works or what you should do. Be guided by your instinct.

Last edited:
This has hit the nail on the head 🙌

I mentioned previously that I listen to Frans podcast every week but I don’t believe it teaches me anything about LOA to be perfectly honest!

She’s inspirational to listen to - absolutely has smashed her goal of becoming a wealthy woman. If you look at her paid group on Facebook (book club witches) there’s 6,000 people there @ £10 per month. Your girl is making £60K PER MONTH before selling so much as a candle 🤯

Let’s face it anyone who follows her, has kids & a 9-5 and believes that they’re going to achieve that level of wealth is deluded!
Just seen there were 2.6k for her goal setting party so anywhere between £58k to £87k for those 2/3 hours.
I was so tempted to do her goal setting

• Wow
Just seen there were 2.6k for her goal setting party so anywhere between £58k to £87k for those 2/3 hours.

Jesus Christ, imagine 🥺

I done the goal setting party last night and going to be honest I got nothing from it at all!

Her fans were out in full force gushing about how amazing it was but I really didn’t get anything from it at all.

If you want the simplist and most effective way to understand and use the Law of Assumption I would recommend Sammy Ingram on YouTube. Her followers have had phenomenal results with robotic affirmations. She also has a brilliant group on facebook Mermaid Gang ✨
What’s the name of the Facebook group please?

The bob proctor courses were something like $1000 +. I also in a group and given the name of someone who charges £444 a hour to help me to deal with my limiting beliefs. Had a snoop but didn't go with it.

If you are already are just desperate you have to be so much more careful because you are so vulnerable .

I don't believe for a second it would be her replying to the emails either.

Last edited:
The bob proctor courses were something like $1000 +. I also in a group and given the name of someone who charges £444 a hour to help me to deal with my limiting beliefs. Had a snoop but didn't go with it.

If you are already are just desperate you have to be so much more careful because you are so vulnerable .

You can get loads of Bob Proctor stuff for free on his YouTube channel

I’ve noticed a lot of people now charging angel number prices such as £333 and £111 and £44.44

Reactions: 8
You can get loads of Bob Proctor stuff for free on his YouTube channel

I’ve noticed a lot of people now charging angel number prices such as £333 and £111 and £44.44
Agree with the above. Loads of Law of attraction free stuff on You Tube and Internet. Law of Attraction can be a money making thing for some people, when you can actually do it for free. The Law of Attraction belongs to all of us, does not have to be taught in an expensive course.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It was quite scary, I’ll not lie. I was put under a meditation state where I seen a few things like my spirit guide, and this awful spirit that was attached to me appeared and it got quite frightening but afterwards I felt very light and clear headed, also strange stuff that was happening around my home stopped immediately and I’ve not had any strange going’s on since.
The lady done Reiki on me and gave me some crystals and a reading which I found really good. I lived my life up to that point thinking I was just born under an unlucky star but it got worse since the pandemic, she said it was this spirit playing on my vulnerable state at the time (I had a lot of trauma all at once)

I’d recommend it. My head is so much clearer and I’ve done things I’d have been too scared to go for before so my dreams are starting to happen!
Have you looked at gatekeeping? Here is a link that you might find useful - and anyone else who is interested 💜

Reactions: 1
I’m doing the 5 day free Emma Mumford manifestation thing, I just can’t warm to her though & she’s plugging her Queens monthly sign up thing all the time. I liked the writing yourself a letter to open at the end of the year. Ive got the magic book on the way I ordered from Vinted I really like Francesca ambers podcast. Stepping into the best year of our lives so far 😊

Reactions: 10
LoA absolutely can be a money making selling a dream scheme.

I like persia lawson but would I pay £1K for an 8 week course about finding your soul mate (hint: it's you, the course is loving yourself etc) um no.

I've just paid £33pcm for a year for noors course (JFDI academy) & whilst there was a lot I found helpful, a lot doesn't resonate with me as it is very business focused.

It does seem on fb groups, that the only people posting success stories are coaches. Which is why I like this thread. It's "normal" people posting success from all areas of life.

Those who gave the law of assumption challenge a poster posted about, how did you get on?

• Heart
Reactions: 9

That’s why I like Noor Hibet, her prices are accessible and she offers up a great deal. I hate when I see people praying on the vulnerable. I feel the same when I see coaches charging more then qualified therapists, it just feels like a money making scam.

LoA absolutely can be a money making selling a dream scheme.

I like persia lawson but would I pay £1K for an 8 week course about finding your soul mate (hint: it's you, the course is loving yourself etc) um no.

I've just paid £33pcm for a year for noors course (JFDI academy) & whilst there was a lot I found helpful, a lot doesn't resonate with me as it is very business focused.

It does seem on fb groups, that the only people posting success stories are coaches. Which is why I like this thread. It's "normal" people posting success from all areas of life.

Those who gave the law of assumption challenge a poster posted about, how did you get on?
Just seen you mentioned Noor as well. Sorry she didn’t resonate, I found her useful and affordable. I didn’t feel like she was trying to rip anyone off.

I’ve manifested via clarity of need rather then wants, if that makes sense. Nothing more the. Acknowledging what I need and the why I need it and having a conversation about it. However like most things, there’s pluses and minuses to change.
reminds me of be careful what you wish for, it might come true.

I am going to look for the law of assumption challenge.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.