Law of Attraction / Manifesting ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm interested in others' thoughts on this ...

In my LoA group last night, we had a new member come along who was of the belief that in order to receive something from the universe, you have to give up something in return.

This doesn't align with my beliefs - well, only so far as removing things that I decide aren't working for me ... I'll happily release those and do so. But I don't believe that you have to give up something you value, in order to receive something else.

What do you guys think?
I don’t think you need to give things up (unless the thing is negative and not serving you well) but I do agree with the making space for the new thing. Clearing your wardrobe to make space for your partner that kind of thing but giving up…no.

Also love that you have a LOA group!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm interested in others' thoughts on this ...

In my LoA group last night, we had a new member come along who was of the belief that in order to receive something from the universe, you have to give up something in return.

This doesn't align with my beliefs - well, only so far as removing things that I decide aren't working for me ... I'll happily release those and do so. But I don't believe that you have to give up something you value, in order to receive something else.

What do you guys think?
I think it depends what they mean by it. I don't think it's as simple as I'm going to sacrifice this thing that I love so the universe will bless me in return, like a transaction but I don't think the universe is transactional.
That said, I think you can give up something of value that maybe isn't serving you. Like how you can love someone dearly but they aren't good for you. I've had many friendships that I've cut off because even though I valued them, they weren't valuing me in the way I needed to be valued. If that's what they mean then yeah I can believe that - e.g you dump your partner who you love dearly but just know that it's not working and then a few months down the line the universe puts someone new in your life that you maybe wouldn't have met/given a second thought to if it wasn't for the dumping. I hope that makes sense.

Reactions: 7
Have any of ever felt a pull to change something really random?

it's not a want or a need. It feels like a pull or an urge.

Reactions: 1
I don’t think you need to give things up (unless the thing is negative and not serving you well) but I do agree with the making space for the new thing. Clearing your wardrobe to make space for your partner that kind of thing but giving up…no.

Also love that you have a LOA group!
Agree 💯 that if you clear space, it allows the Universe to bring you something new.

Any advice on manifesting a certain job? I have been trying but would just like some more pointers

Reactions: 1
Any advice on manifesting a certain job? I have been trying but would just like some more pointers
Assume it’s already yours. Buy yourself a new outfit that your going to wear on your first day or a pen, or something that you will use in your new job. Plan how you are going to get there, the route, if there’s local places you’ll go for coffee. Just everything you would do if you had already found out you’d got it.

• Heart
Assume it’s already yours. Buy yourself a new outfit that your going to wear on your first day or a pen, or something that you will use in your new job. Plan how you are going to get there, the route, if there’s local places you’ll go for coffee. Just everything you would do if you had already found out you’d got it.
I know the exact job in the exact company and location I want to attract. I’ve already got in my head on repeat “I work for ….. “. I’m going to go buy a pack of pens and a notebook. I’ve got this job.

• Heart
I know the exact job in the exact company and location I want to attract. I’ve already got in my head on repeat “I work for ….. “. I’m going to go buy a pack of pens and a notebook. I’ve got this job.
You absolutely have got it! Congratulations! 🎉

• Heart
When you're daydreaming or in that period just before you go to sleep and you're think-dreaming, FEEL yourself walking into the building and doing the job. Look up some of the employees on LinkedIn, and imagine seeing them in the office. Read reviews on GlassDoor and imagine working in that environment.

• Heart
Anyone tried Reiki/Quantum energy healing on here?

I have got serious anxiety that I can't shift. My weekly therapy sessions aren't helping so I have been thinking of it. Any experience?
I have Reiki healing once a month.
I started about 18 months ago when I was struggling terribly with grief.
After the first session I completely broke down in tears but that evening I did feel lighter.
I am a much calmer person now than I was before (that wasn’t related to my grief) and I do let things go now rather than let things anger me. I still had to work my way through my grief - nothing helps with that except time tbh - but I was more accepting of it. If I needed to spend the day on the sofa in tears then I did because fighting it only put off the incoming tsunami.
I am definitely more relaxed about things than I used to be. If I ever feel any anger starting to bubble up inside usually I can now take some deep breaths and let it go. I never thought I could be like that but here I am. I’m not saying I never get angry but I don’t sweat the small stuff anymore. I know what matters and what doesn’t. I know who is worth my head space and who isn’t. Sorry it’s hard to explain.
I used to find the week before my next Reiki session I could feel myself getting tense and agitated again so now I have reflexology in between. That seems to work well for me - Reiki, then 2 weeks later Reflexology, then 2 weeks later Reiki again, etc. It’s not cheap but I know it helps me. If money became tight then I’d try 3 weeks between or have to go back to monthly.
Give one session a try and see how you get on.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thank you for your post, I've actually been wanting to try reiki for a while. My credit card will be paid off next month and a woman i really respect has recommended someone local to me previously so i think i might next month 😊

Reactions: 4
I joined the mermaid gang group that was recommended on here but wtf you can't ask questions 😵💫 some of us don't have time go through a year's worth of YT videos to find the answer to a question

• Heart
TW just in case
-
-
-
-
-
-

hey again guys - not really sure if it would be feasible at all, but after the above posts re anxiety and grief i thought i'd ask. has anyone found anything spiritual that's helped them with ptsd or after a r9999pe? even manifesting better mental health?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
TW just in case
-

hey again guys - not really sure if it would be feasible at all, but after the above posts re anxiety and grief i thought i'd ask. has anyone found anything spiritual that's helped them with ptsd or after a r9999pe? even manifesting better mental health?
Honestly I would recommend therapy with a good trauma informed therapist. In particular EDMR for PTSD if you're having flashbacks.

With grief the only way is through it sadly. I cried on and off for months and still do sometimes after my friend passed away.

Have you got any support in real life too?

Reactions: 2
I'm doing the law of assumption robotic affirmations (1 for romantic, 1 for my weight) & just repeating them for hours throughout the day. Ie repeat them if I'm walking or driving somewhere, whilst I'm doing housework, when I'm on the loo haha. Sammy Ingram says you need to do at least 10 mins a day. So I'm interested to see how it goes

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I did a manifest your soulmate guided meditation and I know it sounds silly but I'm so sad now. I wanted to stay there in that moment with them, I didn't want to come back into the 3D where I haven't met them yet.

In terms of "flipping the script" I keep telling myself, I'm gonna meet them any minute now, I haven't met them yet but they're on their way etc

• Heart
I did a manifest your soulmate guided meditation and I know it sounds silly but I'm so sad now. I wanted to stay there in that moment with them, I didn't want to come back into the 3D where I haven't met them yet.

In terms of "flipping the script" I keep telling myself, I'm gonna meet them any minute now, I haven't met them yet but they're on their way etc
The first step to healing is not to bury the pain, but to feel it in it's fullest depths. Acknowledge your sadness and don't try to push it away or judge yourself for feeling that way. It's not silly at all.

I'm planning my wedding. It's currently Lord of the rings themed. :ROFLMAO: So I've already looked at forest locations and prices in the UK. Dresses which I would hire for the day as I don't see the point in spending so much for a one day event. I want it to be super small and less than 20. I'm not close to my parents, so don't even picture them there but my brother + my friend who said he would come in full hobbit regalia.

In my head I'm already tempted to just elope and not deal with all this planning. I would like to treat my friends to a cottage stay with a good dinner instead and also later hire a photographer for epic wedding photos even if it was not on the exact day.

It will happen when it happens.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Morning, any tips on how to manifest a SP? We have had a couple of dates, the chemistry is electric, but we were getting to know one another & things didn’t go great on the dates. He’s incredibly stubborn & despite my trying he has backed off a lot. I still don’t feel as though the story is over ..

Morning, any tips on how to manifest a SP? We have had a couple of dates, the chemistry is electric, but we were getting to know one another & things didn’t go great on the dates. He’s incredibly stubborn & despite my trying he has backed off a lot. I still don’t feel as though the story is over ..
Sammy Ingram on YT has a lot of videos on this with law of assumption, I recommend checking her out

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.