Law of Attraction / Manifesting ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there anything that you can’t manifest? Ie can you manifest a proposal or pregnancy for example?

Reactions: 1
I’m doing Mart Tweed from Canny Crystals free 31 day gratitude challenge…

I love him and his podcast! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I also tried to give Noor a go previously, but her voice just irritated me.

I do and have spent more on therapy then anything else the past 8 years. 😅

You also have to be careful about gifting/donating YOUR things to others. Those who do spell work could do a lot (against you) with a stray hair or energy you've left behind on something.
My mother has always said the same about hair.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Jesus Christ, imagine 🥺

I done the goal setting party last night and going to be honest I got nothing from it at all!

Her fans were out in full force gushing about how amazing it was but I really didn’t get anything from it at all.
Ah no 😔 it sounded good. It just shocks me how quickly £22/33 adds up 😆

I'm doing the canny crystals gratitude and going to have a look at some goal setting stuff

Reactions: 4
I should’ve written in my LOA journal as soon as I got it weeks ago and started the day-to-day diary bits Jan 1st. I hadn’t done one before so had no idea when to start but the 4th day into the month and I’m still doing the ‘prep’ with a lot to go and not on the day-to-day part. Any advice?

Reactions: 2
I should’ve written in my LOA journal as soon as I got it weeks ago and started the day-to-day diary bits Jan 1st. I hadn’t done one before so had no idea when to start but the 4th day into the month and I’m still doing the ‘prep’ with a lot to go and not on the day-to-day part. Any advice?
Don’t beat yourself up - I’m going to wait for the new moon on the 21st!

Please don’t think that it has be “perfect” and well written with loads of stickers. I fell into that trap with one of my planners.

If hold it and set your intentions that will help. Also go to YouTube and put in LOA planner set up there should be plenty of videos to give you some ideas and get you inspired 🔮✨

• Heart
Is the 21st a good time to set intentions then?
Don’t beat yourself up - I’m going to wait for the new moon on the 21st!

Please don’t think that it has be “perfect” and well written with loads of stickers. I fell into that trap with one of my planners.

If hold it and set your intentions that will help. Also go to YouTube and put in LOA planner set up there should be plenty of videos to give you some ideas and get you inspired 🔮✨

• Heart
Yes, but you can do them before 💜

I’ve attached some images that could help ✨🧙🏼‍♀️

C40A92A3-728A-418A-B683-68A841505744.jpeg
22496D03-8057-4C7A-9BE8-9EBAC5B745F5.jpeg
2D7C3A7B-C908-4080-931D-53161C614967.jpeg
3C129215-B358-41E7-A725-A0734976D14B.jpeg
4C23DA15-E3B2-489F-953B-AB1C5599FB93.jpeg
0DFC96BB-26B8-4BF0-9852-CA6328213C9A.jpeg
017D37E0-82B9-43E3-A09F-8BE4574FEF31.jpeg
09112B1D-566D-4C0F-B617-E1ABD58258FE.jpeg
59B990FE-9EFA-47B3-BF22-EFF0A8E534F3.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hi I've only just found this thread. Does anyone know if you can sense/feel someone trying to manifest you? I'm 90% sure someone I used to know is using law of attraction on me and its pissing me right off.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Hi I've only just found this thread. Does anyone know if you can sense/feel someone trying to manifest you? I'm 90% sure someone I used to know is using law of attraction on me and its pissing me right off.
Oooh no I haven’t, in what ways can you feel it?

Oooh no I haven’t, in what ways can you feel it?
It's hard to describe but I feel like a pressure in my chest. I can just sense it. They occasionally appear in my dreams and at the time they are vivid but within minutes of waking up all I can remember is they were in the dream. They have admitted to using it on me in the past. I will forget about them for weeks and suddenly this urge to contact them is sooooooo strong. I'll hear certain words and songs that remind me of them. I'm defo not suffering paranoid delusions either lol.

• Wow
It's hard to describe but I feel like a pressure in my chest. I can just sense it. They occasionally appear in my dreams and at the time they are vivid but within minutes of waking up all I can remember is they were in the dream. They have admitted to using it on me in the past. I will forget about them for weeks and suddenly this urge to contact them is sooooooo strong. I'll hear certain words and songs that remind me of them. I'm defo not suffering paranoid delusions either lol.
I’ve found this link:

Ask arch angel Michael to surround you with a protective light 🤍 He’s known as the bouncer angel 😂 I will find a link 💙

If you find her voice annoying there are plenty more out there for you to try ✨

• Heart
I’ve found this link:

Ask arch angel Michael to surround you with a protective light 🤍 He’s known as the bouncer angel 😂 I will find a link 💙

If you find her voice annoying there are plenty more out there for you to try ✨
Thank you. Gonna try these. Proper doing my head in this lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh no that sounds horrible, double down and manifest yourself that this person stays away from you and forgets you. If they are trying this in a romantic sense, manifest a new soul mate for them. And when you get that feeling to contact them remind yourself it’s not what you want and protect yourself at all costs.

• Heart
Oh no that sounds horrible, double down and manifest yourself that this person stays away from you and forgets you. If they are trying this in a romantic sense, manifest a new soul mate for them. And when you get that feeling to contact them remind yourself it’s not what you want and protect yourself at all costs.
Why didn't I think of this sooner lol.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.