Law of Attraction / Manifesting ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you want the simplist and most effective way to understand and use the Law of Assumption I would recommend Sammy Ingram on YouTube. Her followers have had phenomenal results with robotic affirmations. She also has a brilliant group on facebook Mermaid Gang ✨
I have searched that name and there are so many in the search results and they’re not the first person coming up.

Reactions: 3
I have an item in my house which I feel is bad luck for romance. It is not mine, the owner won't take it back & my mum, who was meant to take it, is now refusing.

Can I sage the item to get rid of bad luck? Or is there anything I can do? 😨

Reactions: 2
I have an item in my house which I feel is bad luck for romance. It is not mine, the owner won't take it back & my mum, who was meant to take it, is now refusing.

Do you want/ need the thing?

No, owner wants it but doesn't want to store it
My response would be ‘you have until X date to collect or I will be donating to goodwill/taking to the dump/putting it in the bin’

The owner is just being disrespectful of your space at home at this point

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My response would be ‘you have until X date to collect or I will be donating to goodwill/taking to the dump/putting it in the bin’

The owner is just being disrespectful of your space at home at this point
@Thank(space)you - this! Get rid of the thing and the bad vibes with it!
I'd say you can undo the bad vibes of the thing most easily once it's gone and suggest you put something where it was that firstly strengthens you and secondly helps you achieve your romantic goals. Altar, vision board, mirror where you'll say your affirmations - that sort of thing 🖤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Is anyone doing Francesca Amber’s New Year Goal Setting Party?
I personally feel like I’ve outgrown Francesca. I discovered the Law of Attraction through her YouTube videos, back before she was married and for that I’m grateful to her but I’ve had to stop listening to the podcast because it’s all a bit stale now. I absolutely don’t think anyone should do anything for free, everyone’s time is valuable but her wealth and success, much like many others in the same field, is coming from selling other people a dream. The thousand dollar+ courses that some of the American law of attraction people do, as if there sharing this big magic secret is really a sort of spiritual MLM scheme. If all we need to do is ask, believe, receive then why do we need monetised products books, podcasts, courses, subliminals, necklaces, candles, tote bags etc Fran’s podcast has become popular and she’s jumped on this and monetised where she can but that’s not magic that’s just good business sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Can you sage yourself to get rid of bad luck? I feel I have permanent bad luck. For example, worked in a dead end job and finally after 3 interviews and it being a two month process I got the job I’d aimed for for over four years.

Except no one bothered to train me, I have a breakdown every day and my “fresh start” has severely impacted my mental health.

I have a billion examples, I just feel I have a curse on me that gives bad luck.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I've had quite a few successes of LOA, from career, and meeting my partner, to small random things like wanting a pet rabbit and then a house I moved into one of the girls had a pet rabbit who was the sweetest thing!

All of them I believe were possible because I had a "if it's not meant to be, it's fine for me not to get what I think I want as who knows.. something better may come along."

I started LOA yearssss ago to try and get an ex back (lol when I think of that now I'm like why on earth, I should have been glad to see him go :ROFLMAO: ) and because I was coming at it from desperation it never happened which I am now very grateful for!

I have my vision board for this year and my main goals are to finally find the perfect house and change career. ✨🎇

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Can you sage yourself to get rid of bad luck? I feel I have permanent bad luck. For example, worked in a dead end job and finally after 3 interviews and it being a two month process I got the job I’d aimed for for over four years.

Except no one bothered to train me, I have a breakdown every day and my “fresh start” has severely impacted my mental health.

I have a billion examples, I just feel I have a curse on me that gives bad luck.
I've felt similar. My tarot reader assured me I wasn't cursed.

I'm a huge fan of therapy. This quote resonated with me. “Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will rule your life and you will call it Fate.

I would suggest working on your core beliefs and wounds. Where did you first get the idea you were cursed?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Think I’ve manifested bad this week. Had a couple of bad things happen and went straight to what’s gonna happen next. And everyday something worse has happened than the day before. Any tips how to get out this cycle?

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Think I’ve manifested bad this week. Had a couple of bad things happen and went straight to what’s gonna happen next. And everyday something worse has happened than the day before. Any tips how to get out this cycle?
Could you try and counteract this by writing all the good things that have happened? They don’t have to be big just small things for example traffic lights on green, saw and smiled at a neighbour, have enough food in your fridge. Even if it’s just 1 good thing per day and build up from there. This reminds me that I’d like to get back to doing my own gratitude list 💜✨

Please don’t think you are a bad person, unfortunately bad things happen to good people often.

Good luck 🍀🌈

The above link has “Gratitude List: 200+ Things to Be Grateful For” to give you some ideas 🌻

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I personally feel like I’ve outgrown Francesca. I discovered the Law of Attraction through her YouTube videos, back before she was married and for that I’m grateful to her but I’ve had to stop listening to the podcast because it’s all a bit stale now. I absolutely don’t think anyone should do anything for free, everyone’s time is valuable but her wealth and success, much like many others in the same field, is coming from selling other people a dream. The thousand dollar+ courses that some of the American law of attraction people do, as if there sharing this big magic secret is really a sort of spiritual MLM scheme. If all we need to do is ask, believe, receive then why do we need monetised products books, podcasts, courses, subliminals, necklaces, candles, tote bags etc Fran’s podcast has become popular and she’s jumped on this and monetised where she can but that’s not magic that’s just good business sense.
This has hit the nail on the head 🙌

I mentioned previously that I listen to Frans podcast every week but I don’t believe it teaches me anything about LOA to be perfectly honest!

She’s inspirational to listen to - absolutely has smashed her goal of becoming a wealthy woman. If you look at her paid group on Facebook (book club witches) there’s 6,000 people there @ £10 per month. Your girl is making £60K PER MONTH before selling so much as a candle 🤯

Let’s face it anyone who follows her, has kids & a 9-5 and believes that they’re going to achieve that level of wealth is deluded!

• Heart
This has hit the nail on the head 🙌

I mentioned previously that I listen to Frans podcast every week but I don’t believe it teaches me anything about LOA to be perfectly honest!

She’s inspirational to listen to - absolutely has smashed her goal of becoming a wealthy woman. If you look at her paid group on Facebook (book club witches) there’s 6,000 people there @ £10 per month. Your girl is making £60K PER MONTH before selling so much as a candle 🤯

Let’s face it anyone who follows her, has kids & a 9-5 and believes that they’re going to achieve that level of wealth is deluded!
Great to find someone who agrees. I find the Facebook page can be quite toxic too, some of the people are diehard stans, who look up to her like a god.

i just listened to her latest podcast and she never mentioned law of attraction once. It was all realistic, practical steps to achieving goals, with the obligatory single mum, pandemic speech thrown in incase we’d forgotten from last week.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If you want the simplist and most effective way to understand and use the Law of Assumption I would recommend Sammy Ingram on YouTube. Her followers have had phenomenal results with robotic affirmations. She also has a brilliant group on facebook Mermaid Gang ✨
I joined this group to have a look, holy crap it's all silly girls trying to win back their exes, and one is trying to make one die. 😲
The phenomenal success seems to be I wanted fuller lips/ flat stomach / slimmer face. then they show before and after clearly of a very young girl (s) to one that is maturing into a woman

Young girls' shape changes and no one is saying this is a natural thing, but OMG you did it can I pm you to ask questions?

I have said it before but will say it again. this can be as simple or as hard as you make it. same with spirituality. if you belive you need to do X,Y and Z to achieve something then that is what you have to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I joined this group to have a look, holy crap it's all silly girls trying to win back their exes, and one is trying to make one die. 😲
The phenomenal success seems to be I wanted fuller lips/ flat stomach / slimmer face. then they show before and after clearly of a very young girl (s) to one that is maturing into a woman

Young girls' shape changes and no one is saying this is a natural thing, but OMG you did it can I pm you to ask questions?

I have said it before but will say it again. this can be as simple or as hard as you make it. same with spirituality. if you belive you need to do X,Y and Z to achieve something then that is what you have to do.
agree 100%

I also checked out her website and her services include receive 3 emails per month for £180 WTF!

as someone mentioned above, some people really almost put a MLM spin on LOA to make money, but all the info is there for free

• Wow
Has anybody bought a LOA/Gratitude diary before or for 2023…? When are you planning on starting to fill it out with your goals…?

I’m thinking to start mine today and hope to have it done by tomorrow evening. Then I can start 2023 writing what I am grateful for and what actions I have taken. It’s my first diary of this kind so I’m wondering if I’m going about it the right way?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Don’t think there’s a wrong way per se. Do what’s right for you.

My sister bought me a 99p 2023 diary from the card factory. It has dates from the end of December so I’ve started writing a few lines before I go to bed for things I’m grateful for.

I bought my friend and sister the £10 mindfulness journal which has space for affirmations at the top.

I really liked the one line a day books. Left mine back in London when I was packing

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.