Law of Attraction / Manifesting ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been trying out law of assumption and it's working for me so far. I kept failing something at work as part of my training, and was feeling really stressed and worried about redoing it, so I started imagining I'd already passed it and let go of stressing over what might go wrong, and then it actually did go well next time and I passed.

And whenever I start the day assuming I'm going to have a good day, it always does turn out good 
To me, that's all part of LoA too, glad you've found something that works for you though ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I've been trying out law of assumption and it's working for me so far. I kept failing something at work as part of my training, and was feeling really stressed and worried about redoing it, so I started imagining I'd already passed it and let go of stressing over what might go wrong, and then it actually did go well next time and I passed.

And whenever I start the day assuming I'm going to have a good day, it always does turn out good 👍
I’m so glad you tried it! Proud of you.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hi! Iv posted a few times in here. I’ve been using LOA for a while and have managed to manifest certain things, like my daughter, my house etc. I’m struggling to manifest health. I have an Illness that keeps coming back and I can’t seem to shake it. It’s not a serious illness. I thought about raising my vibration, doing something that genuinely makes me happy, but I don’t actually know what does make me happy? Any ideas on how I can find that?

Hi! Iv posted a few times in here. I’ve been using LOA for a while and have managed to manifest certain things, like my daughter, my house etc. I’m struggling to manifest health. I have an Illness that keeps coming back and I can’t seem to shake it. It’s not a serious illness. I thought about raising my vibration, doing something that genuinely makes me happy, but I don’t actually know what does make me happy? Any ideas on how I can find that?
Subliminals for perfect health, listen daily. See if that helps?

Louise hay how to heal your life focuses on health manifestation, might be worth a look
I absolutely LOVE Louise Hay's material. I was so sad when she passed ... what a trailblazer she was.

After landing in a bit of a funk recently from worrying about things outside of my control, I reverted to avoiding watching and reading news programmes and pages which has been a huge help (in an 'ignorance is bliss' way). I keep going back to some advice I received from a spiritual advisor who emphasised to me that I'm one of those rare souls who feels things so much more deeply than others - "You should NOT feel pressured to do, watch or listen to anything that you personally don't want to - just say no!" (Common sense, but hearing someone so wise reiterate it, helped).

I bought a really nice diary yesterday on sale. It's turquoise-coloured (cheerful!) and has a gorgeous suede-like cover and back. It starts at December 2022 and runs through to January 2024. I created little stickers for each day, which I've pasted into the diary pages for:

Today I want to manifest:
Steps I've taken today to manifest this:
Progress I've seen since yesterday:
Perceived areas for improvement:

I feel this will help me to stay on track. At the moment, I use my vision boards, which are effective, but I don't put a timeframe on achieving things (I just trust in the universe to deliver when the timing is right).

With my new system, it might be that the thing I want to manifest gets repeated day in, day out for a few weeks/months.

As an example, this is how I'll use it:

Today I want to manifest: Landing a big account at work
Steps I've taken today to manifest this: Researched the client and their needs; day 1 of adopting the 5x5 manifestation technique
Progress I've seen since yesterday: N/A (or, something like - 'client has agreed to meet')
Perceived areas for improvement: While undertaking 5x5 technique, mind started to wander - need to watch for that

I'll be interested to see if documenting my manifestations works better than my usual methods - I'll come back and let you all know in a few months how it's gone.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This picture reminded me of manifesting

Also, I'm debating buying vex Kings journal as I really like his books & his next book I've already pre ordered (closer to love)

I do journal already, but nothing specific to manifesting

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm feeling very called to look after myself right now. Gonna trust that gut instinct and focus on me rather than manifesting a relationship right now

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This picture reminded me of manifesting

Also, I'm debating buying vex Kings journal as I really like his books & his next book I've already pre ordered (closer to love)

I do journal already, but nothing specific to manifesting
Marks and spencer also have a mindful journal for £10 with space for an affirmation at the top.

I gave one as a gift and bought my sister one too.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Any tips on how to make my manifestations come through a little quicker? I imagined myself finding some money on the floor as a way to ‘test’ my skills but it took weeks, it did eventually happen which I’m super grateful for but I’m surprised how long it took!

As mentioned earlier, I have been manifesting/visualising/journaling since May 2021 daily, very consistently. That’s 19 months now of trying to not have self doubt, stay positive and believe that it will happen. There are days when the patience wears thin but I quickly move past that mindset.

I’ve also now started setting positive affirmations and my desire which another tattler suggested that worked for her along with my other rituals.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I wanted to add my experience of manifesting. I never believed in it, and I still don't believe you can just think about things you want and they will magically appear in your life.

However, what I do believe is that you can change your mindset and the way you go about things.

I had been single for a few years despite going on many dates with unsuitable men off dating apps. This year I reevaluated the sort of man I wanted to be with and was honest with myself. For example, why did I keep going for men with a certain job, when I didn't have the personality that most people in this job had? Why was I discounting men who didn't quite meet the physical standards that society imposes? I then realised that I had more in common with men who had a totally different line of work, and I thought I should look at dating them instead. I also had a feeling that I would get with someone from my past, rather than off a dating app/someone new.

I opened myself up to new experiences and became more outgoing, and did things I wouldn't normally have done. As a result of this I then ended up reconnecting with someone I vaguely knew, who I had met years ago. We had kept in touch over the years very casually. We met up for a drink, and despite him being shorter than me, he is completely gorgeous and I was very attracted to him. We immediately ended up dating and are now in a committed relationship. And yes, he works in the industry that I thought I should look at!

Since then other things have gone wrong in my life due to circumstances out of my control, but he has been there for me and an incredible support. I wouldn't have found him had I not changed my mindset and been open to different things.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.