Law of Attraction / Manifesting ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any tips on how to make my manifestations come through a little quicker? I imagined myself finding some money on the floor as a way to ‘test’ my skills but it took weeks, it did eventually happen which I’m super grateful for but I’m surprised how long it took!
No, unfortunately. The universe doesn't like impatience and will deliver when the timing is right.

What I find to be highly effective is, shifting my focus/attention on to something else ... by that, I mean just parking all the work I've done on manifesting whatever the 'thing' is and just trusting that if it's meant to be, it will come through. A bit like a watched pot never boils. My 'thing' usually comes through when I least expect it.

Reactions: 6
Has anyone got any amazing manifesting stories from 2022? It’s nearly new year and I want to hear about anyone that manifested something great this past year!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I manifested a holiday with friends which is happening in the new year and a permanent working from home job! For 2023 I’m manifesting a move to London, going to three festivals and a promotion at work!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I manifested 4 stone weight loss and my 3rd promotion in 12 months, giving me a total wage increase of £20K! I was earning £25k in 2020/21 and I now earn £45k plus bonus

LOA has been on my radar since around 2014, however I would say that I still don’t really understand it and I have a lot to learn. Maybe 2023 is the year for me to do this!

I started Francesca Ambers LOA changed my life podcast in January last year and I love it - I listen every week. However what I will say is I think it’s really just her story on repeat, it doesn’t really tell you how to implement the practices into your own life? She had Canny Crystals on as a guest and I’ve listened to his podcast since then -he’s very good.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Hello - new to this thread :)
After a really rough couple of years, I want to make 2023 as positive as possible. I have been stuff in a rut for ages, with a very negative mindset and want to turn that around.
Any tips re vision boards/best way to manifest?

ETA - I am reading through this thread but will take time 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Wow I found a vision board I made when I first discovered LOA in 2014 & actually even though I had put this away & forgotten that I made this lots of the things have came true!

1. I wanted to work from home - I’ve been in a fully remote role and not been in an office in 5 years ✅

2. I put a Range Rover on it - that’s what I now drive ✅

plus lots of smaller personal achievements…

And trust me when I say this I’m not even exaggerating when I made that vision board the thought of me driving a Range Rover then would have made me cry - there’s no way that was in my reach then! I drove a 20 year old car, with bits held together with tape, no central locking, the windows didn’t work, etc. It was so embarrassing. I remember when driving it I would look at the steering wheel and imagine it was a Range Rover. That’s now my reality and I’m so so so so grateful 🥲

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
So for me to move to London I would put a picture of say, Big Ben and the London Eye and when I’m walking around my town imagine that I’m walking around London and I live there?

• Heart
@JSquared I’d recommend using images that evoke a feeling in you, so that every time you look at the vision board, you feel that rush of excitement or anticipation for what’s to come. Use images that represent why you want to manifest a particular thing, so there’s something personal attached to it that helps you feel the feeling of receiving it.

I feel like I’m explaining myself terribly here, but as an example, one of my goals or manifestations a few years back was to buy an apartment. I filled a Pinterest board with everything I wanted to do when I’d bought it, like decorating it beautifully, cooking meals for friends and family and hosting Christmas Day. Those images helped me with visualisation and the feeling of “it’s already mine” more so than standard pictures of blocks of apartments would have done. I found and purchased my place a year or so later, so for me, it worked.

We all do things differently of course, so what worked for me might not be for everyone, but it’s definitely something to think about. 💕

• Heart
@JSquared I’d recommend using images that evoke a feeling in you, so that every time you look at the vision board, you feel that rush of excitement or anticipation for what’s to come. Use images that represent why you want to manifest a particular thing, so there’s something personal attached to it that helps you feel the feeling of receiving it.

I feel like I’m explaining myself terribly here, but as an example, one of my goals or manifestations a few years back was to buy an apartment. I filled a Pinterest board with everything I wanted to do when I’d bought it, like decorating it beautifully, cooking meals for friends and family and hosting Christmas Day. Those images helped me with visualisation and the feeling of “it’s already mine” more so than standard pictures of blocks of apartments would have done. I found and purchased my place a year or so later, so for me, it worked.

We all do things differently of course, so what worked for me might not be for everyone, but it’s definitely something to think about. 💕
Thank you - this is explained perfectly. Off to Pinterest I go!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
In the Jan sales after last Xmas I bought Christmas decorations for the Christmas tree I wanted in my new kitchen diner, at that time had no money or idea how to pay for it. Token items seem to work for me.

Put pics of how I wanted it to look in on a vision board on my phone, started doing daily gratitude, opening my mind to new possibilities and looking for the good in every situation where I could. Listened to positive affirmations and subliminals.

My tree with my decs is up in my new kitchen diner which was completed in July ✅

I started Francesca Ambers LOA changed my life podcast in January last year and I love it - I listen every week. However what I will say is I think it’s really just her story on repeat, it doesn’t really tell you how to implement the practices into your own life? She had Canny Crystals on as a guest and I’ve listened to his podcast since then -he’s very good.
Love canny crystals and I’ve signed up to his Jan gratitude challenge.

Enjoy Fran’s podcasts too and find her inspirational, especially with her new house but do find recent pods a little repetitive.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hello - new to this thread :)
After a really rough couple of years, I want to make 2023 as positive as possible. I have been stuff in a rut for ages, with a very negative mindset and want to turn that around.
Any tips re vision boards/best way to manifest?

ETA - I am reading through this thread but will take time 😅
Honestly, this is the best idea ... start from page 1 and read all the way through to the end, before you do anything.

I like a physical vision board, but I know of others who have success with a Pinterest board.

I have two of them, whiteboards with magnets, and I keep them on the wall next to my TV so they're always front and centre.

I used to have pictures glued to a large piece of card, with clear sheeting over the top, which I kept in my study; when I redecorated that room I pulled it down and put it into storage. When I was going through my items in storage a bit later, I rediscovered it and realised I had manifested everything on it!

So for me to move to London I would put a picture of say, Big Ben and the London Eye and when I’m walking around my town imagine that I’m walking around London and I live there?
Yes, but go deeper ... find a street and the sort of house you'd like to live in. If you're looking for a job, think about what you'd like to do and where you'd like to work, and FEEL yourself going there each workday. Don't just put pictures up and leave it at that; you have to close your eyes and visualise - imagine - FEEL - yourself doing these things.

Wow I found a vision board I made when I first discovered LOA in 2014 & actually even though I had put this away & forgotten that I made this lots of the things have came true!

1. I wanted to work from home - I’ve been in a fully remote role and not been in an office in 5 years ✅

2. I put a Range Rover on it - that’s what I now drive ✅

plus lots of smaller personal achievements…

And trust me when I say this I’m not even exaggerating when I made that vision board the thought of me driving a Range Rover then would have made me cry - there’s no way that was in my reach then! I drove a 20 year old car, with bits held together with tape, no central locking, the windows didn’t work, etc. It was so embarrassing. I remember when driving it I would look at the steering wheel and imagine it was a Range Rover. That’s now my reality and I’m so so so so grateful 🥲
Sometimes the universe delivers in mysterious ways ... I had my dream card on my board for a while and when I saw ones like it for sale on car yards, would sit in them and FEEL what it was like to drive. I ended up buying one that was heavily reduced in price as the (secondhand) car dealer was closing down and everything had to go.

I typically try to manifest things within reach - I didn't think this would ever be - but my patience and dedication was rewarded!

Last edited:
  • Heart
I have been doing this for a few years now. I have gone from robbing Peter to pay Paul to having savings and not being short at all. All I did was change my mindset from worry and lack to counting what I DID have as blessings.

Been teaching three of my grandchildren and they are trying to get me a lottery win. they imagine me and them all happy jumping up and down with our ticket and imagine us living in an amazing house etc. Ive not won a biggie but these are my recent wins I have one ticket.

Still winning still only one ticket per draw still only small amounts. 😂

1671777408921.png

1671777342888.png

1671777199120.png

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Still winning still only one ticket per draw still only small amounts. 😂

View attachment 1826742

View attachment 1826741

View attachment 1826731
That's actually a lot of wins there! Keep going. 😊

With manifesting, for me the simplest ways are best. Journaling, writing down affirmations X amount of times, those sort of exercises just feel too forced and false for me. Because of that I don't genuinely feel positive about it, im not in the right mindset and for me, genuinely feeling that something is already so, and feeling all the emotions that go with it are key. So I prefer to just daydream and imagine, and let those feelings stir. ☺

• Heart
Anyone got any advice for cleansing ready for the new year. This year has been an anxiety fuelled mess so I’m hoping to enter the new year fresh

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I also started donating a lot more. Often to random people I meet on the street or people I already know. Every single time I've given I've always got a lot more back.

Anyone got any advice for cleansing ready for the new year. This year has been an anxiety fuelled mess so I’m hoping to enter the new year fresh
1. Fresh flowers in your home! Unless you have allergies.

2. I'm a huge fan of Marie Kondo and decluttering. You can watch a few episodes on youtube and there used to be episodes on Netflix, not sure if they're still there.

3.Scented candles.

4. There's also this with the usual sage:

Last edited:
  • Heart
I managed to declutter my home this year and unexpectedly moved into a smaller, quieter and warmer flat. I didn’t achieve my weight loss goal.

I’m turning 40 next year so my plan for 2023 is to lose weight and find love. I’ve been single for a while and now I feel ready to meet someone new.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I managed to declutter my home this year and unexpectedly moved into a smaller, quieter and warmer flat. I didn’t achieve my weight loss goal.

I’m turning 40 next year so my plan for 2023 is to lose weight and find love. I’ve been single for a while and now I feel ready to meet someone new.
I've heard you should write a list of the qualities you want in a partner and to also start embodying that yourself.

Well done with the intention to become healthier. Just start with baby steps and make small changes. The website myfitness pal is also very supportive.

I'm back at the gym tomorrow morning too after skipping four days.

• Heart
I've heard you should write a list of the qualities you want in a partner and to also start embodying that yourself.

Well done with the intention to become healthier. Just start with baby steps and make small changes. The website myfitness pal is also very supportive.

I'm back at the gym tomorrow morning too after skipping four days.
I will try that and will also give myfitnesspal a go too. Thank you 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Also my mother also told me to be careful with second hand objects you bring into your home. You have to clean them too.

I do accept and wear a lot of second hand clothing, but only from my siblings.

• Heart
If you want the simplist and most effective way to understand and use the Law of Assumption I would recommend Sammy Ingram on YouTube. Her followers have had phenomenal results with robotic affirmations. She also has a brilliant group on facebook Mermaid Gang ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.