Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I sometimes think well if you can manifest money no problem and change your life why not help people for free but then I suppose she wouldn't have a business
I feel like the only manifesting of money these people do is manifesting money from their customer's bank accounts right into their own wallets.

Reactions: 8

Zulkraa

VIP Member
Thank you for sharing all the different speakers I will check out the videos soon.

I know this thread is for loa/manifesting but I wondering if anyone has an interest in Wicca? It’s a new moon today 🌚 A good time to set new intentions/goals 💫

467AAE12-C34B-47C9-98CB-3215F5B2BE7C.jpeg

• Heart

Zulkraa

VIP Member

I always come back to her and find her work soothing.
I met her in Glasgow and two things really stood out for me. On the I can do it stage she said “the longest relationship you’ll ever have is with yourself so you better start liking yourself!” And she said every time she goes to the doctors or dentist say “Every hand that touches my body is a healing hand” 💚

• Heart

Zulkraa

VIP Member
The bob proctor courses were something like $1000 +. I also in a group and given the name of someone who charges £444 a hour to help me to deal with my limiting beliefs. Had a snoop but didn't go with it.

If you are already are just desperate you have to be so much more careful because you are so vulnerable .

I don't believe for a second it would be her replying to the emails either.

You can get loads of Bob Proctor stuff for free on his YouTube channel

I’ve noticed a lot of people now charging angel number prices such as £333 and £111 and £44.44

ATV2021

VIP Member
LOA/Manifesting has definitely took a back seat for me because I’ve lost my way in life and not sure what I really want to manifest 😩 Plus when I do, do it I Get so impatient after 2 weeks x
I have two words.

Noor Hibbert

Read her books, watch her videos. She's honestly changed my life

• Heart

GinBear

Ok ...I'm opening a small shop this weekend in a venue I've been in before, its an old chapel now an arts and antiques centre . I'm back in a room I rented before and had to give up a few years ago , and after much unfocused but frequent visualising I'm back in my perfect space .
Cleaned and painted white as I imagined it , I'll be selling my own greeting cards and artwork which has proven popular in the past ...so I am where I've dreamed of being but I'm really anxious about it ! I'm down to my last pennies and doubting myself a lot ...I'll work on that tomorrow with some positive affirmations.
And so here is my goal for this bank holiday weekend , to make £500 in sales ..more would be great but I'll set that target . I'll write it down and send it out there and report back on Tuesday
I have bigger long term goals for the year but this is a start..positive vibes only ! Send me a helping thought if you can , thanks !

• Heart

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
A little bit more on core beliefs. With the person I'm working with at the moment my homework was to write a list and bring it to our next session. I wrote it in notes on the bus on the way to session . 🤪 He asked no what were your real beliefs and which were someone else's words that I had integrated? He then went through each point with me. I honestly feel like that helped me more in that one session then years of therapy with my first therapist. I only wish I had met him sooner.

He also said he always thought the true essence of your soul was the qualities that showed up especially when there had been a void.

My :

I do not deserve to live became = I do not live.
I deserve to be punished and abused became = I have been punished and abused. Which morphed into I am no longer punished and abused.

He also told me for next week to focus on doing what brought me more pleasure. Sounds simple but I had no idea.

Thanks for this, I checked this out and then realised that Louise Hay’s book You Can Heal Your Life is available for free to listen to on Spotify. Two chapters in.
You're welcome. I honestly am a huge fan of her work.

• Heart

alwaysdreaming

Chatty Member
Not yet - i was referred for tests but ended up moving out of the area before my appointment so need to start the process again here. I work in healthcare and have spoken to an obstetric colleague friend about what could be going on, but so often it’s just “one of those things”. We already have one child, so I sometimes feel guilty for feeling upset about the miscarriages because I know I’m lucky to have one, but it’s making it more frustrating because I know it’s worked in the past!

I feel mentally in a much better place now to have a baby. We’ve got a better income, a slower pace of life outside of London, and my parents are moving here so will have family support close by. I can imagine another child in our life now - last year although I really wanted a baby I was also worried about the additional financial pressure and lack of immediate family support. So hopefully my physical self will align with my mental headspace, and our next pregnancy will be the one that brings us our baby.
I wish you all the best and success in getting pregnant and finally being rewarded a baby.
I had similar issues and got my bloods checked. I went privately and through the my bloods I found out the reason why I kept miscarrying. Hence why I thought I can’t leave this thread without telling you please get your bloods checked.

• Heart

ATV2021

VIP Member
Hi all!

I’m looking into manifesting (if anything I just like the thought of gratitude and more positive thinking) but a couple of things confuse me and I’m hoping someone can help

1. Is it just because you’re regularly thinking of these things you’re subconsciously working towards your goals and the positivity motivates you and you subconsciously work harder.
2. What if you manifest money and you get it but it comes from a negative source? E.g inheritance from a loved one? That’s my biggest fear.

TIA ❤
You can't manifest for other people I.e someone passing away so even if someone did die and you inherited, it wouldn't be because of your manifestations

Manifesting starts with visualisation, then feeling then taking action in the physical world. If you're thinking it then it's destined for you, just follow the steps

I know I harp on about her but honestly Noor Hibbert is amazing (she has books, podcasts and also does regular free bootcamps aswell as a paid for academy) in regards to manifesting guidance x

• Heart

Sassysaz

Chatty Member
I started by writing a list of things I want to achieve even really simple things like decorating a room and buying a new sofa, I now have that new sofa and my room got done I even have a bigger salary as that was another achievement for this year I can now tick off. Write a list of everything you would like to achieve in a year no matter how small and you will do it. 2 years ago we wanted to get our first family holiday abroad and we managed to achieve that too. Be grateful for everything you have and never down about the things you don’t because you will get them if you believe in them. Next on my list is the job I have been after and I’ve already had steps towards getting it. I will have it by the end of this year I’m sure.

• Heart

ATV2021

VIP Member
This is really interesting! So are you saying that more so than visualizing details of what we want, its better to feel the emotions we hope to feel when we get the thing we want? So for example, imaging my self with more financial independence after getting a job vs imagining the job itself?
Yeah exactly that. Manifest how you'll feel, where you'll be, what your life looks like and really feel it. When writing the "I am" type phrases (instead of I need/I want) you'd put like "I am in a job that I love, doing XYZ (helping people/working with animals/sales - whatever it is) and earning £50,000+ a year" for example. Parts have to be specific - You can do manifesting for specific jobs too but also be accepting if that doesn't happen it may be that there's a different path set for you. But the important part of all that waffle is the feelings and imagining you at the end goal - not the journey/who/what/where/whys of it all.

• Heart

Rosie878

VIP Member
I got into LoA a few years ago and do think it can be helpful as long as you don’t get caught up feeling guilty for having negative thoughts. Trust your intuition and journal it out!
I used to listen to the Jess lively podcast and still sometimes listen to Expanded with Lacey Phillips. Both good but definitely selling an expensive lifestyle alongside which is not realistic for most people.

ive never heard of Noor Hibbert so had a listen to her. She seems very bright and easy to listen to. I do find with some of these people, they are often from very wealthy backgrounds which they keep on the downlow. I’m sure their positive attitudes and approach to life has helped too and I’ve no doubt she’s worth listening to. But to create a product which ended up in an Oscars goody bag in your 20’s says to me some pretty impressive connections as well as hard work and manifestation.

this is a bit of a ramble but I do really believe in LoA if you are doing it for the right reasons to understand yourself, what you want out of life and achieve that ‘flow’. I think some of the money side of things can get a bit toxic though.

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
I bought one of these books for my younger sister with the idea that she will write an affirmation each day. It arrived today and is rather cute.

Amazon product

1642427877894.png

Does anyone have any favourite journal prompts they like to use they want to share, or links to resources on how to get started? I just got Noor Hibberts book on kindle for 99p, excited to dive in
I personally just have a plain paperchase journal.

You could try these ones:

So I was messaging my friend and its just hit me that my biggest block is still not truly believing I deserve it all. So it's nice to know that's something to work on as it's given me some direction.

I've also started a blog as I've been having this feeling for a couple weeks I should start one
Well done for listening to your intuition.

I also need to work on building my self esteem. Have you tried subliminals?

Last edited:
  • Heart

prinpoppy

I’ve managed to manifest unexpected money this week it’s came in some unusual forms too. I love this thread. I find a lot of people I’ve talked to in my life have negative thoughts around LOA and it’s easier to talk about it here!

• Heart

Ef27

@GossipingLily sorry I couldn’t reply to your question for some reason, I think both probably would work but I use third person and picture myself in these scenarios that I want! I think the most important thing is to feel how you would feel if it were to happen so that you’re aligned with it!
if you vibrate at a high frequency you attract good things likewise when you’re in a negative mood bad things seem to follow! Now I know we can’t always be positive because life happens but I think gratitude lists sort of help at time if you’re feeling low.

• Heart

everyoneistriggered

Last week, I asked for a sign that I was going to get the things that I have asked and affirmed for. The next day one of the things happened, I have been asking for positive people that I have met recently to become firm friends and one asked me to go for coffee this week. We went for coffee today! 🙌🏼🙌🏼 Then I saw another sign that something that I have asked for for a very long time, will be coming to me very soon. I have been doing more frequent affirmations since last week.

• Heart

boomska

Chatty Member
I have been doing this for a few years now. I have gone from robbing Peter to pay Paul to having savings and not being short at all. All I did was change my mindset from worry and lack to counting what I DID have as blessings.

Been teaching three of my grandchildren and they are trying to get me a lottery win. they imagine me and them all happy jumping up and down with our ticket and imagine us living in an amazing house etc. Ive not won a biggie but these are my recent wins I have one ticket.
That’s amazing!! A win is still a win! My issue is letting go, when I put it out in the universe, it’s all I can think about it and get upset when it doesn’t happen after 24hrs x

I don’t get TOO heavily into it but when i was trying to fall pregnant I would keep the thought in my head all the time of me sitting on the couch at home, holding a baby on my arms in a white babygro. And I would focus on it so much, the sounds, smells, how calm and happy I felt, etc. And just try to send it out into the universe. I would also “speak” to my baby but inside my head, just saying that I knew they were coming and I couldn’t wait to meet them etc. It all just helped me to stay positive and focussed and feel like I was manifesting something. I had been TTC for 3 years and fell pregnant 2 months after I started manifesting.
Awwww I’m so happy for you!! ☺ How often did you do this? Once a night? Once a week? That’s my issue and I can’t seem to let gooo xx

GossipingLily

Chatty Member
I am going to listen to the podcast today. I am generally a positive person. But I am struggling with positivity lately. It’s partly the onset of autumn and winter, but I think I have a blockage caused by somebody else’s depression. It is my husband. Can I ask - does somebody else’s negativity (for want of a better word) affect your ability to visualise/manifest? It’s like I am absorbing his anxieties and I can’t see around them.
I'm not sure about the effect on manifesting itself but I do think the negativity of people around us can affect us for sure! Even for someone that doesn't believe in spiritual stuff, its obvious that being around people in a bad mood gets others in a bad mood. I am definitely trying to cultivate a better group of people around me that are more driven and positive because I think this makes a difference. That doesn't mean I'm dropping friends who aren't positive/ have mental health issues. I just try to spend more time with those who have the same goal as me.