Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lisdiz

VIP Member
I'm a member, have been for a few months now and its been great for me. Personally I've found it better than counselling as it just seemed to hit deeper
That’s good to know. I have a fair few lifestyle things I want to manifest, like pretty much a total life over haul so may well be worth the money…..

Zulkraa

VIP Member
Her book super attractor is £1.32 on kindle, if that helps? Plus a couple of her audiobooks are currently free……..
I’ve had super attractor on my Audible I keep meaning to start it - have you read it/listened to it? ✨

Thank(space)you

VIP Member
For the first time in forever I am in such a funk ... everything (except work) feels so hopeless ... the economy, crime rate, general feeling of doom and gloom ... I'm going to go and get some Palo Santo and burn it in my car, apartment and self in the hope it will shift this feeling. It's not nice.
What's Pablo Santo?

boomska

Chatty Member
After noticing my ex has unblocked me on WhatsApp (randomly- we haven’t spoken in over a year!), I really want him to message 😩

Does anyone have any tips on how manifest a text from him or showing up at my front door confessing his true love for me? Haha

Google says mixed things!

thenoodle

Chatty Member
Random but I feel this is the best thread for this!

Dreamt last night that I was shopping and I went in a shop selling crystal bracelets. The assistant showed me one that mostly had black or dark blue crystals with a couple of silvery white ones. She described the benefits to me but I can only remember words like “invites in”, “negativity”, “protects” - anyone know if these are real crystals?

chapterthree

If you want the simplist and most effective way to understand and use the Law of Assumption I would recommend Sammy Ingram on YouTube. Her followers have had phenomenal results with robotic affirmations. She also has a brilliant group on facebook Mermaid Gang ✨
What’s the name of the Facebook group please?

Thank(space)you

VIP Member
I've been reading with great interest as I love this stuff!!

I manifested my pregnancy when we were struggling to conceive. Every night before bed I would repeat to myself where I will be in x months time "I will be pregnant" for example and it happened.

I also manifested the redecoration of out living room, new sofas ect. Its now exactly how I thought it would be.

Right now before I go to bed most nights I go through my new dream home. Every room every aspect I go though it in my head as if weve already moved in. Its something I'm really focusing on right now.

I have a 5 year list of specific things also.

I'm trying to be grateful for the things we have, how lucky we are and how 9/10 years ago I dreamed of being where I am now.

I'm going to listen to some of the podcasts mentioned above and look into some of the books too.
Do you have any tips?

chapterthree

Does anyone have any other suggestions of people I can listen to or podcasters to follow. I found LOACML but maybe looking for something else now.

Lisdiz

VIP Member
A guy I've started following on instagram Phil good life is someone to take note of for some of you. Someone I can resonate with. Find it hard to find a motivational speaker that doesnt sound like an mlm scheme (sorry 🙈) but this guy I just click with. Just thought I'd put it out there
I prefer Lori Ladds. I doike Phil but something feels off……I am not sure what