Law of Attraction / Manifesting ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

This link is interesting. I love Chinese Medicine. I will need to look into the link between my kidneys and knees
That is interesting, thank you, weirdly I keep getting a twinge in my back on the left side, where the kidneys are I think.

If knees are linked to knees, that must mean other bits of the body are linked with other bits? Do you know where I can get a list?

Reactions: 2
That is interesting, thank you, weirdly I keep getting a twinge in my back on the left side, where the kidneys are I think.

If knees are linked to knees, that must mean other bits of the body are linked with other bits? Do you know where I can get a list?
The left side is linked to the past:

“ Your left side Based on the functions of your brain’s hemispheres, your left side is receptive, or yin. It responds to stimulus from your environment. It holds your experiences (past), your emotional self, your memories, and emotional joy or pain.”

In “You can heal your life” by Louise Hay writes:

Problem: Knee Problems

Probable Cause: “Stubborn ego and pride. Inability to bend. Fear. Inflexibility. Won’t give in.”

New Thought Pattern: “Forgiveness. Understanding. Compassion. I bend and flow with ease, and all is well” - Use as an affirmation.

💚

Hope that helps. I’ve been using Flexiseq on my knees it’s not cheap (cheaper on Amazon than Boots).

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Sounds great for getting that writing flowing and you can pick how much to pay based on what you can afford 👍

I got into LoA a few years ago and do think it can be helpful as long as you don’t get caught up feeling guilty for having negative thoughts. Trust your intuition and journal it out!
I used to listen to the Jess lively podcast and still sometimes listen to Expanded with Lacey Phillips. Both good but definitely selling an expensive lifestyle alongside which is not realistic for most people.

ive never heard of Noor Hibbert so had a listen to her. She seems very bright and easy to listen to. I do find with some of these people, they are often from very wealthy backgrounds which they keep on the downlow. I’m sure their positive attitudes and approach to life has helped too and I’ve no doubt she’s worth listening to. But to create a product which ended up in an Oscars goody bag in your 20’s says to me some pretty impressive connections as well as hard work and manifestation.

this is a bit of a ramble but I do really believe in LoA if you are doing it for the right reasons to understand yourself, what you want out of life and achieve that ‘flow’. I think some of the money side of things can get a bit toxic though.

Reactions: 8
I got into LoA a few years ago and do think it can be helpful as long as you don’t get caught up feeling guilty for having negative thoughts. Trust your intuition and journal it out!
I used to listen to the Jess lively podcast and still sometimes listen to Expanded with Lacey Phillips. Both good but definitely selling an expensive lifestyle alongside which is not realistic for most people.

ive never heard of Noor Hibbert so had a listen to her. She seems very bright and easy to listen to. I do find with some of these people, they are often from very wealthy backgrounds which they keep on the downlow. I’m sure their positive attitudes and approach to life has helped too and I’ve no doubt she’s worth listening to. But to create a product which ended up in an Oscars goody bag in your 20’s says to me some pretty impressive connections as well as hard work and manifestation.

this is a bit of a ramble but I do really believe in LoA if you are doing it for the right reasons to understand yourself, what you want out of life and achieve that ‘flow’. I think some of the money side of things can get a bit toxic though.
Yes, the wealth side of things is something I do find hard sometimes with the background of LoA teachers. I love persia lawson but when she tries to tell me £330 is an affordable monthly cost for her programme- that's almost half my rent for the month!
Then I wonder if that's my own self limiting money beliefs

What I love about noor is she emphasises that you have to do the work, it's not quite as easy as the secret makes out!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Where to start with Noor Hibbert? Is the podcast pretty much the same content as the book?

Where to start with Noor Hibbert? Is the podcast pretty much the same content as the book?
Yes and no - the books both come with bonuses (extra meditation etc) I'm all in with Noor (academy member, books) and I do think she's quite brilliant

Reactions: 3
There are a lot of free law of attraction resources on you tube. You don't need to spend lots of dough on studying it. At the end of the day we are our own gurus

Reactions: 7
There are a lot of free law of attraction resources on you tube. You don't need to spend lots of dough on studying it. At the end of the day we are our own gurus
I like having a "teacher" as it were. I've never been a good self learner in anything 🤣 we all approach things differently

I manifested aged 11 before I had any idea what it was. I really wanted to get into the local grammar school so I spent my time looking around it pretending I already went there, imagining every detail. I imagined opening my acceptance letter etc and I got in!

Years later after moving back from abroad with absolutely nothing, no house job etc I decided I wanted to work three days a week at a particular type of job, pictured it, decided it and amazingly found an ad, applied and got the job!

A few years after that I had just ended a relationship and drunkenly wrote down the list of qualities, interests and even stuff like wanted to live in my home town etc that my "dream partner" would have. I found that list a few weeks ago and it's an exact match of my partner of 7 years! (Stupidly I forgot to put millionaire as a key point!)

I then decided exactly the type of dog that I had wanted for years, colour, breed, name, even randomly to be fairly small for breed(?) A few months later the lady at the supermarket was discussing with the woman in front of me that she had just bred a litter if puppies... Got talking to her. Yep, I have the exact dog I dreamed of and she's now 5!

I then decided that I wanted to buy a house although it seemed basically impossible at the time. I somehow - not so clear on this one - manifested exactly half the deposit money. It involved a car accident which I had not planned but hey, it got me closer and with some luck and hard work wrangled the rest together.

I then pictured the type of house, obsessed about it, planned it, haunted Rightmove everyday for YEARS. Our budget was 2 bed terrace new build with help to buy at best, but through a weird series of events we managed to buy a three bed detached with large garden!

Before you throw up in your cornflakes muttering jammy witch I just wanted to say two things. 1. Being sure of what you want, visualising it, thinking about it, dreaming of it DOES WORK.

2. I have totally lost my mojo, and can't seem to think what I want my next move to be. I want a different career. Mines ok but doesn't pay as well as I would like and doesn't fit my life, or how I would like it to be. But bugger if I can think of what I DO want enough to being it about! I'm totally stuck, can't concentrate on what I want (because I can't decide) and going no where! It's so frustrating because if I could only work out what I'm aiming for I could start trying to get there! Any tips? Anyone figured this out?

Ps. In my quest to figure this out I took PP advice and downloaded Noor Hibbert. I like and her first task "ask the universe for a sign" worked in a spine tingly way.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.