Law of Attraction / Manifesting ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god I can’t believe I only just found this thread. I’m super into manifesting.

If anyone wants a book reccomendation I personally, highly reccomend Joseph Murphy - the power of the subconscious mind (don’t bother with the subreddit the man who runs it is an absolute nutter and a scammer). Neville Goddard is highly reccomended aswell but I find him a bit preachy with the bible verses.

Most of what you read online are just techniques, scripting, affirmations, visualising, SATs, praying etc. You don’t need to do ALL of them. Don’t get caught up in the process, find the one that works for you and stick to it.

If your new have a practice, it can take a while to convince yourself you believe it. A car parking space or a cup of coffee are good starting points, just to prove you can do it.

Also I usually avoid manifesting spaces now, I don’t tell anyone what I’m manifesting because I don’t want them to put doubt in my mind, I like hearing success stories but I try to block out listening to other peoples frustrations etc because it makes me start to doubt myself

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If anyone wants a book reccomendation I personally, highly reccomend Joseph Murphy - the power of the subconscious mind (don’t bother with the subreddit the man who runs it is an absolute nutter and a scammer). Neville Goddard is highly reccomended aswell but I find him a bit preachy with the bible verses.

Most of what you read online are just techniques, scripting, affirmations, visualising, SATs, praying etc. You don’t need to do ALL of them. Don’t get caught up in the process, find the one that works for you and stick to it.

If your new have a practice, it can take a while to convince yourself you believe it. A car parking space or a cup of coffee are good starting points, just to prove you can do it.

Also I usually avoid manifesting spaces now, I don’t tell anyone what I’m manifesting because I don’t want them to put doubt in my mind, I like hearing success stories but I try to block out listening to other peoples frustrations etc because it makes me start to doubt myself
I needed to hear this, and I'm sure many others too. The biggest thing holding me back with LOA and manifesting is always feeling like I don't know enough or that I'm going about it wrong. I get overwhelmed by the information and different methods and eventually end up not doing anything.

Reactions: 4
I’m a huge believer & actually in the past year when I started to listen to frans podcasts & take it more seriously have I changed my mindset & manifested my dream home we moved in last year, I’ve also just manifested my 3rd new job in a year (I know) after being in one solid for 16 years I knew I deserved better & I’ve finally landed my dream job with flexible working, 20k more pay & great perks! Friends think I’m mad, my husband has come round to it now, I do write my thankful list everyday & visualise lots! When we wanted to move to a new area I started to job & dog walk around there, talk
To neighbours & visualise h
Us here & we managed to secure a new build before it was released off plan. Good luck all, be thankful & you do deserve the best x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m a huge believer & actually in the past year when I started to listen to frans podcasts & take it more seriously have I changed my mindset & manifested my dream home we moved in last year, I’ve also just manifested my 3rd new job in a year (I know) after being in one solid for 16 years I knew I deserved better & I’ve finally landed my dream job with flexible working, 20k more pay & great perks! Friends think I’m mad, my husband has come round to it now, I do write my thankful list everyday & visualise lots! When we wanted to move to a new area I started to job & dog walk around there, talk
To neighbours & visualise h
Us here & we managed to secure a new build before it was released off plan. Good luck all, be thankful & you do deserve the best x
Any tips please?

Reactions: 2
Any tips please?
I think for me after years of thinking so negatively & that didn’t deserve things.. I started to think I bloody do. Why shouldn’t I be able to have the house we want so my daughter can walk to school, we did deserve it. The same with jobs I just kept thinking no I’m better than this, I’m worth more than this & started to use time at work to learn more skills & train hard so I could aim for better paid jobs. If you are after interview tips I also recommend the interview boss, Australian but very helpful. Re crystals I’ve always loved them & also a really great declutter is a great thing to do, start just with those drawers fulll of crap & work your way round tour home! Feng Shui is another area I’ve been working on the thread on here is great.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think for me after years of thinking so negatively & that didn’t deserve things.. I started to think I bloody do. Why shouldn’t I be able to have the house we want so my daughter can walk to school, we did deserve it. The same with jobs I just kept thinking no I’m better than this, I’m worth more than this & started to use time at work to learn more skills & train hard so I could aim for better paid jobs. If you are after interview tips I also recommend the interview boss, Australian but very helpful. Re crystals I’ve always loved them & also a really great declutter is a great thing to do, start just with those drawers fulll of crap & work your way round tour home! Feng Shui is another area I’ve been working on the thread on here is great.
Annnnd it is so nice to chat about this subject without a pile on of WOO accusations, isn't it!!??
I agree with what you say, I think we tell ourselves a 'story', or create a narrative of who we are, what we deserve, what we are good at or bad at in life - and that script often reflects back on us like a mirror.

I was watching some Eckhart Tolle vids a few weeks ago where he discussed the poverty mindset, regarding people who grew up struggling being unable to let the fear of money go (obviously understandable of course). What we believe about ourselves often 'comes true' to some extent, it is a really good idea to try to become aware of our beliefs, challenge them and create some new, more positive (or profitable!) ones.
Although Tolle isn't focused on manifesting, his work does prepare the mind for it.

I found the Jane Roberts 'Seth' books really interesting. Weird premise (channelling) but very wise words and concepts in those books!

The only tip I would share about the LOA is that if we find ourselves judging others for being poor, unhealthy or otherwise unhappy, we are allowing the ego to blind our vision. The ego loves to make us feel better than others, but we are all on our own individual path, at different turnstiles, so compassion and non judgement does free the self up to grow more, I think. A lot of LOA people get bad press for insinuating starving kids chose their fate :(

Compassion though, has it's own rewards ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Annnnd it is so nice to chat about this subject without a pile on of WOO accusations, isn't it!!??
I agree with what you say, I think we tell ourselves a 'story', or create a narrative of who we are, what we deserve, what we are good at or bad at in life - and that script often reflects back on us like a mirror.

I was watching some Eckhart Tolle vids a few weeks ago where he discussed the poverty mindset, regarding people who grew up struggling being unable to let the fear of money go (obviously understandable of course). What we believe about ourselves often 'comes true' to some extent, it is a really good idea to try to become aware of our beliefs, challenge them and create some new, more positive (or profitable!) ones.
Although Tolle isn't focused on manifesting, his work does prepare the mind for it.

I found the Jane Roberts 'Seth' books really interesting. Weird premise (channelling) but very wise words and concepts in those books!

The only tip I would share about the LOA is that if we find ourselves judging others for being poor, unhealthy or otherwise unhappy, we are allowing the ego to blind our vision. The ego loves to make us feel better than others, but we are all on our own individual path, at different turnstiles, so compassion and non judgement does free the self up to grow more, I think. A lot of LOA people get bad press for insinuating starving kids chose their fate :(

Compassion though, has it's own rewards ❤
Absolutely, I tend to give more to charities that mean something now & are local. I try to do little things for friends/neighbours even just watering someone’s plants, cutting grass & being kind goes a long way.. my neighbour gave me a candle tonight for doing exactly that & I was being nice. Ive always been an early bird & get up an extra half hour earlier to fit in my bike ride/run, then take dog out & im a great mindset for work at 8.30, then if I’m too tired to train at night that’s ok because it’s done. Silly but I got myself some decent bedsheets only tkmaxx but again it’s because your worth a bed with lovely sheets 😅

Reactions: 6
IN terms of charity, I've downloaded this app called SweatCoin and it records how many steps you do and turns it into currency.There is a market place where you can buy discounted genuine things from a website, or get a massive discount with the currency you've built up with your steps. However, you can donate your currency to the charities on this app :) I do that, so I feel good about myself in more ways than one!

Reactions: 12
I’ve managed to manifest unexpected money this week it’s came in some unusual forms too. I love this thread. I find a lot of people I’ve talked to in my life have negative thoughts around LOA and it’s easier to talk about it here!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm going to give the 333 method a go! Although I do feel like teachers at school we're onto this many years ago when we were forced to write lines like, I will not put a pin on the teachers chair, over and over again jn detention 🤣

Reactions: 6
I'm really by no means a pro of expert!! But from what i gather from Google, you write 33 manifestations for 3 days .

So mine is "I feel so healthy exercising 3 times a week"

It's the first time I've ever done anything like this!

Reactions: 3
I'm finding it hard to keep faith in LoA, I feel like I'm not doing enough. I meditate and I journal.

Reactions: 1
I watched a youtube interview where a white, middle aged or older (Scandinavian?) woman described having an NDE in hospital (I think due to some sort of freak accident during cancer treatment? I can't remember.) She received a download re manifesting/law of attraction. What she remembered she wrote down in a book. I can't remember her or the book's name though! Or the yt channel! Can anyone help? She said 90% of what people say re manifesting is accurate, but there's an important aspect they get wrong which often hinders progress. I did know, but have forgotten what she said! 🙈

Reactions: 3
I watched a youtube interview where a white, middle aged or older (Scandinavian?) woman described having an NDE in hospital (I think due to some sort of freak accident during cancer treatment? I can't remember.) She received a download re manifesting/law of attraction. What she remembered she wrote down in a book. I can't remember her or the book's name though! Or the yt channel! Can anyone help? She said 90% of what people say re manifesting is accurate, but there's an important aspect they get wrong which often hinders progress. I did know, but have forgotten what she said! 🙈
If you have a YouTube account, can’t you check your history? X

If you have a YouTube account, can’t you check your history? X
Unfortunately, I watched it ages ago. I was impatient re LoA and gave up. I want to commit to it again.

I'm pretty sure the channel was solely NDE interviews. And I think she said she looked at herself and laughed, thinking "you're nothing to look at" (she used to be vain and a bit arrogant about her appearance and the delusion was amusing once out of body)

Hopefully this will ring bells for some people. I'll look again tomorrow!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I watched an amazing NDE video before Christmas last year. It was a black american lady who spoke in a very religious way like they do in those church services saying things like 'praise the Lord!!'

it was about an hour long and was fascinating saying how she sat in front of Jesus and he answered all her questions and she felt like she’d Ben with him for days. I’d love to watch it again but I’m blowed if I can find it. Went back through my history for months but I think it must have been pulled.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.