Law of Attraction / Manifesting ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any tips on letting go of the timeline? Struggling with my 30th fast approaching and dealing with the disappointment of still being single, not having a family, whilst all my friends bar one are in relationships.

I know I know I need to find my own happiness within etc etc

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Any tips on letting go of the timeline? Struggling with my 30th fast approaching and dealing with the disappointment of still being single, not having a family, whilst all my friends bar one are in relationships.

I know it’s easier said than done, but please try not to compare your story to other peoples (esp on social media where it’s a showreel/highlights)

How about you write a list of 29 things you are truly grateful for 💜 I know you won’t struggle with this as I see that you often post on the gratitude thread ✨

I’ve linked a couple of webpages that might help 🌈

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Something I'm really trying to work on at the moment is "duck the timeline" and surrender and let go.
I've been reading Louise hay you can heal your life and I've had a bit of a breakthrough this morning. Lately I've been battling with wanting to go and spend lots of money on material things, and I've realised it's not to do with the things, or even the lack of money mindset (focusing on paying off my credit cards at the mo) but it's actually to do with me turning 30 in January, and trying to use external things to delay the aging process, and trying to fill that void I feel with being single. In my head I associate turning 30 with being settled down, having a family (I'm a single mum so my family is just myself and my daughter at the moment) I'm looking to fill that with stuff, which isn't gonna work. So even though I've made so much progress this year especially, I've still got a lot of work to do. I know healing is always a work in progress, but clearly I've got a lot more to do and maybe I'm not as "there" as I'd thought.

I do things on my own, I've learned to enjoy my own company and I do more or less enjoy my life. But maybe not as much as I'd thought.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I honestly had trouble giving away £50 to my friend to enjoy as it seemed excessive and I tried to put it off but it was this feeling i couldn’t shake. I did get the money back plus more in another way which I wasn’t even expecting.

Reactions: 3
Any tips of loneliness? It's not being alone I have trouble with. It's feeling lonely I'm struggling with as of late.

• Heart
Im not sure if anyone has already said this so apologies if they have does anyone listen to Francesca ambers podcast?

Reactions: 1
Yes I do! Love having it in when out walking or in the car, but I must say I’m not sure I’ve learnt much about LOA from it!

Reactions: 2
I have watched many Esther Hicks videos over the years and been to courses/meetings for Abraham Hicks. I have tried to make myself like Esther but I just can't warm to her. I find her one of those bossy types that I dislike in real life. I agree with what she says like millions do but I can't warm to her persona. If someone else was presenting her words it would be better for me as it has been when other people teach her methods.

• Heart
My chakra bracelet broke yesterday, and over the last few days I've made a massive urge to declutter. Excited to find out why! I mean, I've just organised my medicine drawer 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My chakra bracelet broke yesterday, and over the last few days I've made a massive urge to declutter. Excited to find out why! I mean, I've just organised my medicine drawer 😅
Congrats on getting that drawer sorted. I’ve also been in decluttering phase.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Full Hunter’s moon tonight at 21:54 🌕

It’s a good time to clear out! I need to do the same. I’ve made a small start with my inbox.

A couple of prompts/rituals for anyone interested 💜🧙🏼‍♀️

91B2F04E-B742-4D36-A2AF-F09C4CA6DDC7.jpeg
DEB69EB9-E370-4207-875D-69F1C8A7C7E2.jpeg
C6D25A7F-3F3B-42BD-83A3-0E5C90BDD667.jpeg

• Heart

I know this isn’t what you want to hear and kinda off topic, but just wanted to chime in that most of us felt this way when we turned 30. It all stems from unneeded societal pressure. No one has it figured out yet and the few that do, their life could change at any moment. In a few years time you will realise that at 30 you really were still a baby. It’s so so young. You have so much time to figure everything out, still find ‘the one’ and make big changes in your life, and now you’re actually in a wiser and better position to do so. It’s a really great age to be.

Big changes can happen so fast. Don’t worry about timings.

• Heart
Oh & I forgot to say, I've been doing really well with manifesting money lately. 3 meals paid for, for me, my mum sent me £2, my daughter is getting some dance lessons for free, I got an unexpected pay rise and work told me they'd underpaid me by £200!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
No ifs. Correct yourself..when you say if always correct yourself to when.

• Heart
Really enjoying this thread.

I am wondering if someone can help me. I can’t go into detail as I will be recognisable. I am autistic and for the last few weeks my sensory overload has been killing me. Feel like I haven’t been able to do anything and I’m so overwhelmed. It all came to head last week when I ended up very poorly (hospital poorly). Since then I have made steps to improve but I feel like I’m an inconvenience to people and I’m in such a funk with being in my routine and letting go of my priorities. I moved out and into a new place prior to all of this and whilst I am beyond grateful for my new life away from my old one, I’m starting to worry about negativity as it’s been one bad thing after another from the get go regarding my new place, work and now this . Any one have any advice

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.