Law of Attraction / Manifesting ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Found her! Nanci L Danison.

Not sure if I'm allowed to link but search Create a New Reality: Move Beyond Law of Attraction Theory on Amazon for the book. (Below I've reposted key snippets from a few reviews in case anyone finds them helpful too).

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

We are not what we think, we think what we are. Our reality is formed from projections of deeply held beliefs, an internal locus of control creates our moment by moment experiences.

Key Point 1: We manifest beliefs – not thoughts!

Immediately we are presented with a sharp deviation from the fundamental precept behind LoA. And this has some implications. We can’t for instance simply chant affirmations and expect results. More work is needed! We have to identify deeply held beliefs, many of which might be subconscious, and then somehow change them!

A common impediment for many people, I believe, is changing beliefs regarding the fundamental nature of reality and our relationship to it. Every second of every day our senses condition us to believe we live in a world composed of discrete physical objects occupying a three dimensional space, the dynamic nature of which is governed by physical forces.

There is no physical matter, no literal physical forces, and no time and space. The world we apprehend is in reality nothing more than energy masquerading as physical stuff, essentially energy calmed down to a lower vibrational frequency, forming an energy density we perceive in the form of physical objects. Not only that, there are no literal physical forces.

Anyone basing their conception of reality on what their senses tell them will struggle to make the requisite changes of perspective required for successful manifesting. Which leads neatly to the next key point.

Key Point 2: Intention is the single most vital component of successful manifesting.

Intention is the firm expectation of getting the desired result, and pivotal to this is the belief that one has the inherent power to actually create these changes. Moreover, manifesting will likely be confined to trivial results unless one believes in what humans would regard as ‘miracles’.

It is clear that the universe does not contain definite physical laws that are metaphysically immutable. They are highly malleable, and ripe for manipulation.

Key Point 3: Law of Attraction Theories are BS.

I would nonetheless love to magically conjure up piles of cash at will. So why precisely does manifesting not work this way? Primarily because it has to fit in with the reason we chose our current incarnation in the first place. Requires the cooperation of my higher self.

Key Point 4: Mental visualizations and human emotions are generally ineffectual.

The basic idea here is to clear one’s mind of all contents which originate from the biological human part. What is left, by default, is the LB soul. That is when manifesting is at its most potent. If one attempts to manifest whilst the human is in the way, the signal tends to get jammed, or there is crosstalk or something. So clear your mind, hold the intention to manifest whatever it is you want in your mind (without articulation) and voila – your manifestation should manifest. But not necessarily immediately.

Thoughts are not “magnetic”; the objects of one’s desire neither gravitate to you magnetically, nor through vibration, nor through some emotional component. She writes "manifesting has no emotional component at all. It is an entirely intellectual, mental, spiritual ability… Whatever our emotions are, we need to get them out of our way in order to concentrate on exercising our manifesting power.”

We souls do not have to facilitate our natural connection to Source, whether by thinking good thoughts or feeling good or otherwise, because we are Source. We have never been separated. We have no bridge to gap. We are connected, one to the other, because we are all one entity.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This is the original NDE video I watched btw, for anyone interested.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Any tips on manifesting with the lions gate portal? Today is the last day it’s open.

Reactions: 4
Hi, as its a full moon tonight I was wondering what are the best things to do for manifesting in the full moon?

Reactions: 3
Hi, as its a full moon tonight I was wondering what are the best things to do for manifesting in the full moon?
Full moons are symbolically for giving up what no longer serves you. New moons are best for setting intentions to actually manifest. Idea being the new moon will start from nothing and grow, and with it, your manifestation. Full moon wanes, and with it wanes whatever it is you want to shed 🙂. An example might be you want rid of a toxic relationship/person. So on full moon you visualise your life happy, peaceful, full of joy - and this person is absent from it. Some people do rituals like writing down whatever it is and burning this under full moon, burying the ashes in the ground or allowing the wind to take them.

Some of this crosses over with witchcraft, which is largely about intention itself 🙂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Full moons are symbolically for giving up what no longer serves you. New moons are best for setting intentions to actually manifest. Idea being the new moon will start from nothing and grow, and with it, your manifestation. Full moon wanes, and with it wanes whatever it is you want to shed 🙂. An example might be you want rid of a toxic relationship/person. So on full moon you visualise your life happy to peaceful, full of joy - and this person is absent from it. Some people do rituals like writing down whatever it is and burning this under full moon, burying the ashes in the ground or allowing the wind to take them.

Some of this crosses over with witchcraft, which is largely about intention itself 🙂
Aw that's really interesting! Thank you!

• Heart
I've noticed lately I seem to be seeking external validation from others regarding my looks, especially my body. I don't really know what triggered it.
Can anyone make any suggestions for how to get to the root if it and how to help me stop?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I would would recommend louise hay as i always do, but also writing a list of your core beliefs out.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I've noticed lately I seem to be seeking external validation from others regarding my looks, especially my body. I don't really know what triggered it.
Can anyone make any suggestions for how to get to the root if it and how to help me stop?
Therapy. Seriously, therapy goes along way to healing such things, if you find the right therapist, also Mirror work my Louise Hay

Hi just wondering of anyone has any recommendations for guided meditations on Spotify or YouTube?

I would would recommend louise hay as i always do, but also writing a list of your core beliefs out.

Thanks for this, I checked this out and then realised that Louise Hay’s book You Can Heal Your Life is available for free to listen to on Spotify. Two chapters in.

• Heart
A little bit more on core beliefs. With the person I'm working with at the moment my homework was to write a list and bring it to our next session. I wrote it in notes on the bus on the way to session . 🤪 He asked no what were your real beliefs and which were someone else's words that I had integrated? He then went through each point with me. I honestly feel like that helped me more in that one session then years of therapy with my first therapist. I only wish I had met him sooner.

He also said he always thought the true essence of your soul was the qualities that showed up especially when there had been a void.

My :

I do not deserve to live became = I do not live.
I deserve to be punished and abused became = I have been punished and abused. Which morphed into I am no longer punished and abused.

He also told me for next week to focus on doing what brought me more pleasure. Sounds simple but I had no idea.

Thanks for this, I checked this out and then realised that Louise Hay’s book You Can Heal Your Life is available for free to listen to on Spotify. Two chapters in.
You're welcome. I honestly am a huge fan of her work.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Does anyone follow philgoodlife on insta? I feel like his posts the last couple of weeks have had a bad energy to them but i can't explain it

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Does anyone follow philgoodlife on insta? I feel like his posts the last couple of weeks have had a bad energy to them but i can't explain it
I don’t follow him but just had a look at his page. The donation highlight alone would put me off personally.

Always trust you’re gut feeling and own intuition Thanks. I was given the name of someone else to work with but from his insta page alone he just irritated me. If you don’t resonate with him it’s okay to unfollow or mute.

Have been listening to Canny Crystals podcast who I found through Francesca Amber and he’s a nice guy with good energy, worth a listen.

Reactions: 1
I’ve found this meditation helpful this week. It’s completely okay if it’s not your thing. Just listened on repeat before bed.

I also gave away £50 to a friend so he could have an extra drink on the beach whilst he’s away . Still waiting for it to turn up. 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.