Law of Attraction / Manifesting ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RE money: I always found that I got more of it when i did not focus on wanting it. Try doing small things that make you feel rich.

I know it’s easier to say then do when you have bills to pay and it sounds so cliched, but to me being rich is having your health, friends and family not a set amount per se above being able to buy whatever you want at the food shops.

I’ve also found that you get more when you also give more. I try to donate food over money.

I did a longer post a few pages back too about investing. I’m a huge fan of creating passive income.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Any suggestions on manifesting wellness?
In the last 6 months I’ve had anaemia, tendinitis, plantar fasciitis and a broken tooth. So tired of it all now
Repeat the affirmation the gift of health is keeping me alive. I am strong in mind and body.

There are some you tube videos for this, when I was suffering with back pain and a trapped nerve I was in so much discomfort and I looked for positive affirmations for back pain. I found it so helpful and really focused my mind on channeling my thoughts to be positive about my health. I’m sure there’s lots of these for all different health conditions.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
If you come into money unexpectedly, or are able to have some left over to spare (save / invest), give a portion away - to a charity, or a friend in need ... it doesn't need to be a set portion; just whatever you feel is right.

Doing so encourages more to come your way (in a, keeping it flow, kind of way). It will also make you feel good, which raises your vibration and attracts positive things.

This has probably been said a lot, but I'll say it again just in case - if you're a hoarder or have an unclean house (dirt, dust, etc.), get on top of that. Good energy finds its way into clean, clear spaces - it doesn't like clutter and dirt.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
One thing I know I have trouble with is giving away money. Yesterday when someone asked to please give money for food- they could have been faking it but I still just gave £10.

Today I got £5 back. Wondering where the other £5 will come back from.

Does anyone believe in/has anyone used numerology?
Haven’t tried it personally but there’s lots of stuff on youtube about it especially from the Indian channels.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Does anyone believe in/has anyone used numerology?
Only in a repeating numbers sense, for messages I'm being given (e.g., 11:11, 22:22, etc.).

One thing I know I have trouble with is giving away money. Yesterday when someone asked to please give money for food- they could have been faking it but I still just gave £10.

Today I got £5 back. Wondering where the other £5 will come back from.

Haven’t tried it personally but there’s lots of stuff on youtube about it especially from the Indian channels.
You may or may not see it come back to you quickly; often, when it does, it comes back as a far greater amount.

I have trouble giving away money too - I worry I'm being taken advantage of. What I do, which I feel more at ease with, is offer to pay to fill up a friend's petrol tank while I'm with them at the petrol station, or buy people readymade meals.

Last edited:
  • Heart
On saturday my kid sister offered me £10 for ironing her work uniform. Plus the previous £5 = that was £15. So I did get my £10 back and a bit extra.

I personally hate it when people come up to me and ask. I'm not very tall and I find it intimidating if I'm being honest. I wanted to believe him and I said I'd buy him food. We walked to the local Tesco express and just before stepping inside he said it was a small shop and he wanted to go to Sainsbury's instead (all the way on the other side which would have been a 15 min walk) . My brain was telling me that I was being taken for a mug but I still gave it to him after he stepped back and I went around the corner to get the money out first.

I prefer the anonymous food collection points at my local Aldi or Sainsbury's.

• Heart
  • Sad
Today I discovered that there is someone charging something like NZ$60/month (minimum commitment of six months) for people to "learn" LoA using stuff that's readily available - for free - on the web. Seems that there are a few doing this ... so disappointing.

Reactions: 5
I’ve seen my company has another location opening soon and I’m really want to work there. I’ve wrote a social media post in my notes announcing my move and I thinking to myself how great it’ll be when (not if) I’m working there. Any other tips?

• Heart
I’ve seen my company has another location opening soon and I’m really want to work there. I’ve wrote a social media post in my notes announcing my move and I thinking to myself how great it’ll be when (not if) I’m working there. Any other tips?
Maybe buy a yourself an item such as a new item of clothing you will wear in your new job or a new notebook and pen or something like that. An item you will use when you will start in your new role.

Can I manifest being skinny and rich and meet the love of my life? 🙏🏽 of course i can! Just need to keep the faith, an open mind and take aligned action.

I got so cross at myself for how much money I waste on tit like maccies etc. Although anger is a low vibe I feel like it might be helpful to me right now?

Anyone have any manifesting stories or wins they feel comfortable sharing?

• Heart
Can I manifest being skinny and rich and meet the love of my life? 🙏🏽 of course i can! Just need to keep the faith, an open mind and take aligned action.

I got so cross at myself for how much money I waste on tit like maccies etc. Although anger is a low vibe I feel like it might be helpful to me right now?

In the Hicks book they had the range of emotions: low to high.To get out of the vortex in their words you had to keep going. Anger was better then being at the lowest.

Unless you absolutely have to cut out things because of necessity I think it’s okay to spend on things that bring you joy. Every two weeks when my sister gets paid we transfer £25 for each week for her to spend however she wants to no questions asked.

The first step to saving is to start keeping track of your normal spending. You could use any old notebook. It would help identify patterns. Are you an emotional spender? Do you spend more on others?

Lots of banks also have a save the change feature where they automatically round up your spends and save it separately. if you wanted to invest that automatically instead there are apps for that too.

18 year old me signed up to saving £25 a month because they were offering a free gift card. It might sound small but I didn’t notice the amount going out. Over 10 years of paying in it did add still add up to something. every 20p or 80p does still count.

• Heart
Hi.... New to manifesting and tattle! I was just wondering has anyone manifesting getting back with their ex or even just hearing from them for closure? I know that someone said awhile back that due to free will you can't manifest a person but if its a case that they might want to get back together too... Any tips?
I’d honestly be wary of this. I went out with someone (truly was obsessed) at 18 for about two years. I was heartbroken when it ended (she cheated on me with my best friend from school) all I wanted with my whole being was her back. I lost her and my best friend.

Fast forward 10 years and I manifested it- she was head over heels obsessed with me. In that 10 years I really worked hard on what I wanted- lost loads of weight, got a great job etc. I felt something wasn’t right but I thought to myself this is literally all you’ve ever wanted so went along with it. We were together for 3 or 4 more years and then she dumped me again and totally cut me off as if I didn’t exist! I still don’t really know what happened😆 I can laugh about it now but I was devastated. I’m now so happy with my husband he is the most caring person I’ve ever met. I have four beautiful kids and this is truly everything I ever wanted.

I think there’s a saying that the universe will keep giving you the message until you get it and I really believe that! However your ex may not be a total psychopath and may be the one for you! Who knows! 🙏🏼💕

• Heart
Reactions: 7
In the Hicks book they had the range of emotions: low to high.To get out of the vortex in their words you had to keep going. Anger was better then being at the lowest.

Unless you absolutely have to cut out things because of necessity I think it’s okay to spend on things that bring you joy. Every two weeks when my sister gets paid we transfer £25 for each week for her to spend however she wants to no questions asked.

The first step to saving is to start keeping track of your normal spending. You could use any old notebook. It would help identify patterns. Are you an emotional spender? Do you spend more on others?

Lots of banks also have a save the change feature where they automatically round up your spends and save it separately. if you wanted to invest that automatically instead there are apps for that too.

18 year old me signed up to saving £25 a month because they were offering a free gift card. It might sound small but I didn’t notice the amount going out. Over 10 years of paying in it did add still add up to something. every 20p or 80p does still count.
I have plum and have a budgeting app where I keep track of all my spending. I just spend so much on shite junk food as comfort eating or because I hate cooking.

• Heart
Was the social media post for your eyes only? If not, print it out - for your vision board - and delete it. You don't want other peoples' negative energy killing your dream (if someone else who is hunting out the same opportunity sees your post, they might think, "That's mine!" which puts an evil eye on it).

I would suggest sourcing pictures of the building and the bus / train / driving route (map/s), and pinning these to your vision board. If you don't know what the building looks like, find a picture of one that you think might be similar. Interior shots of a new office/store - whatever the business type may be - would also be helpful.

When you meditate, visualise - feel - yourself getting to the new location (via bus/train/car), walking into the building and enjoying your fresh, new space. Imagine yourself looking out the window, making yourself a hot drink in the kitchen, sitting in the meeting room ... anything you'd typically be doing.

You might also find it beneficial to go to a flooring store and get a small sample of carpet or flooring - something that has that 'new' smell - which you can inhale as you're visualising working in your new space.

You can manifest anything if your focus is strong and you don't let distractions get in the way.

There are at least a couple of women I know of who said they manifested their rich and/or famous partners. Be careful what you wish for though - wouldn't you rather manifest a kind soul with a big heart?

The first place you need to start is on raising your vibration. Go and research some methods for doing that, and once you feel ready to change then research some manifestation methods that you like the sound of - for example (and there are many others):

1657263328446.png

You have to do the work though - you can't expect the universe to provide for you if you don't.

Maybe wear a rubber band on your wrist and every time you find yourself wanting takeaways, snap it? Dedicate a day of your weekend to shopping for and making bulk meals - that way, you'll always have meals ready to go (and therefore no need to buy McDonalds). If you want to be skinny, make sure you exercise portion control - if you don't have little containers to put your meals in, buy some (reusable ones). Don't deprive yourself of fun stuff though, or else you'll likely lose focus - opt for low fat potato chips and chocolate, for example; and always carry a little snack pot around with you.

In response to your final question, yes and no. I am constantly manifesting things as I live and breathe Law of Attraction.

I also look for, and celebrate, small wins - finding a carpark right outside the supermarket; seeing my favourite bread on special, etc.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I have plum and have a budgeting app where I keep track of all my spending. I just spend so much on shite junk food as comfort eating or because I hate cooking.
I'm too late to edit my post above, but what is it about cooking that you don't like? If it's because you need a few pointers, perhaps find a night class or place an advert somewhere asking for someone to give you private lessons?

I cannot tell you how much money I save by making just about everything we eat ... it's time consuming, sure, but home-made food just tastes better.

If it's for another reason (that you don't like to cook), see if you can buy premade meals instead of bulk-making them (for my suggestion above). It'll be costlier to do this, but you'll still get the same effect. You can easily source little bags of nuts, potato chips, yoghurts and health bars to make up your own snack pots.

I'm another one who is manifesting a better job (not that that would be very difficult! 😂 ). My only affirmation has been "I love my job" as I don't really know what I want to do career-wise. Whenever I catch myself dwelling on how much I hated my last job or how difficult / impossible it will be for me to find anything I start saying to myself "I love my job, I love my job."

So far I haven't found anything, but I have had really strong urges to look up job areas and industries that just would never have occurred to me before and I'm beginning to think that the universe is trying to guide me, as mad as that sounds.

I love lurking on this thread and reading about all your successes - it's really heartwarming.♥ And for those of us who've still got further to go, we'll get there!

• Heart
You know I've been feeling exactly the same recently and i used to love cooking, but lately I've been stressed out and it's felt like a chore, so I get where you are coming from.
It was getting me down as well (also affecting my health) so I deleted my just eat app, that helped me.

I then had a big clear out of my kitchen cupboards and did a big online shop so that I have access to food whenever I need it, and then it's easier to cook or plan for dinner 🤷‍♀️
What I find useful is watching YouTube cooking videos (especially from around the world I added a couple underneath if anyone finds them of interest?) I find them relaxing and enjoyable to watch and it always gives me fresh ideas (and renewed enthusiasm) for doing things myself.Also they don't have to necessarily, be stereotypically healthy (the recipes) not to begin with, it's just getting used to the idea of food being a pleasure and fun to create.(That's what I found helpful anyway)?

I also comfort eat, so I find that using subliminals, rife frequencies and morphic field healing (all available on YouTube) has helped me, for example with root chakra issues, linked with digestive issues, feelings of fear or insecurity etc, also I use fast metabolism subs, getting rid of subconscious blockages subs and ones for body healing...for example core strengthening, automated body workout, anything connected to stomach issues (big problem for me), also ones to combat depression and cultivate a more positive mindset, and also subliminal's for manifesting law of attraction, cultivating a more abundant mindset.
They help me, I hope they can help others as well 🥰 sometimes anything is worth a try? That's my mentality anyway. 🤷‍♀️ Good luck with anything it's normal to get stuck in a rut, or get sidetracked or even despondent (happens to me quite regularly) but there is always something to be learnt from every experience, and I think it helps to visualise a better future (which you are already doing) and to take active steps to manifest that.(I know you are doing that as well, so give yourself some credit)..I know easier said than done sometimes but the mind is so powerful that really tbh anything is possible (yes I really believe that) I do believe it's possible to reprogram the subconscious, the issues that have been holding us back (for example) will come to our attention, but those are areas that need love and acceptance.

Ok TMI but for me a big issue was being controlling (not wanting to let go) manifested in my body as chronic haemorrhoids, also sugar cravings, which showed up as a problem with candida and gut health...why sweet things what was j missing in my life for example? Maybe loneliness or frustration or boredom and then sugar giving me that temporary high? The irony in all of this of course being that ultimately comfort eating makes you feel very uncomfortable the opposite state to the one you want to be in! I won't go on and on (I probably have already 😃 sorry) but generally speaking I was in bad health because everything is interconnected, and previously I hadn't been listening to the (distress) signals, the great thing is though is that if you focus on one issue (the most pressing one) then it has a knock on effect and then slowly but surely everything begins to heal.

Here's a few videos

• Heart
You know I've been feeling exactly the same recently and i used to love cooking, but lately I've been stressed out and it's felt like a chore, so I get where you are coming from.
It was getting me down as well (also affecting my health) so I deleted my just eat app, that helped me.

I then had a big clear out of my kitchen cupboards and did a big online shop so that I have access to food whenever I need it, and then it's easier to cook or plan for dinner 🤷‍♀️
What I find useful is watching YouTube cooking videos (especially from around the world I added a couple underneath if anyone finds them of interest?) I find them relaxing and enjoyable to watch and it always gives me fresh ideas (and renewed enthusiasm) for doing things myself.Also they don't have to necessarily, be stereotypically healthy (the recipes) not to begin with, it's just getting used to the idea of food being a pleasure and fun to create.(That's what I found helpful anyway)?

I also comfort eat, so I find that using subliminals, rife frequencies and morphic field healing (all available on YouTube) has helped me, for example with root chakra issues, linked with digestive issues, feelings of fear or insecurity etc, also I use fast metabolism subs, getting rid of subconscious blockages subs and ones for body healing...for example core strengthening, automated body workout, anything connected to stomach issues (big problem for me), also ones to combat depression and cultivate a more positive mindset, and also subliminal's for manifesting law of attraction, cultivating a more abundant mindset.
They help me, I hope they can help others as well 🥰 sometimes anything is worth a try? That's my mentality anyway. 🤷‍♀️ Good luck with anything it's normal to get stuck in a rut, or get sidetracked or even despondent (happens to me quite regularly) but there is always something to be learnt from every experience, and I think it helps to visualise a better future (which you are already doing) and to take active steps to manifest that.(I know you are doing that as well, so give yourself some credit)..I know easier said than done sometimes but the mind is so powerful that really tbh anything is possible (yes I really believe that) I do believe it's possible to reprogram the subconscious, the issues that have been holding us back (for example) will come to our attention, but those are areas that need love and acceptance.

Ok TMI but for me a big issue was being controlling (not wanting to let go) manifested in my body as chronic haemorrhoids, also sugar cravings, which showed up as a problem with candida and gut health...why sweet things what was j missing in my life for example? Maybe loneliness or frustration or boredom and then sugar giving me that temporary high? The irony in all of this of course being that ultimately comfort eating makes you feel very uncomfortable the opposite state to the one you want to be in! I won't go on and on (I probably have already 😃 sorry) but generally speaking I was in bad health because everything is interconnected, and previously I hadn't been listening to the (distress) signals, the great thing is though is that if you focus on one issue (the most pressing one) then it has a knock on effect and then slowly but surely everything begins to heal.

Here's a few videos

Thank you all so much for your replies 🤍

I find cooking stressful and a chore, I hate all the prep involved 😅

• Heart
So I had a bit of an anxiety attack earlier, I was sat on a bench on my way home and just consumed with dread. Didn't want to come home.

I am home now, but I've just watched a really interesting insta video on ayahuasca. Long story short, I think what hit home for me is just I need to spend more time in nature. And more time just being. Less time consuming media constantly and just to sit with myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.