Law of Attraction / Manifesting ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have watched two of her videos of the bootcamp and bought her book (still need to read it), but I've just got this niggle that it's quite like an MLM. I may be wrong. Ive got my guard up I suppose as I got sucked into one when I was absolutely desperate, it caused me to have a breakdown because I wasn't doing as well and seeing results, and I lost quite a bit of money. Since being in the Facebook group and asking questions on there, ive had people in the group who work for mlm, send me friend requests and messaging me, trying to get me to join their business. But I do find Noor my kinda person, swearing like a sailor, happy and bursting with energy and alot of what she says has given me confidence and motivation.
I have my guard up too, which I suppose is a block to me moving forward. I am desperately trying to learn how to manifest and be in that mindset constantly as I hate my job and need out ASAP.
I sometimes think well if you can manifest money no problem and change your life why not help people for free but then I suppose she wouldn't have a business

Reactions: 2
I have my guard up too, which I suppose is a block to me moving forward. I am desperately trying to learn how to manifest and be in that mindset constantly as I hate my job and need out ASAP.
I sometimes think well if you can manifest money no problem and change your life why not help people for free but then I suppose she wouldn't have a business
The job hating feelings is also a block. There are masterclasses in that too as I've so been there. You have to show gratitude for your job and show up 100% everyday, do it, be grateful for it and then manifest the feelings of a new job but with 0 anger/desperation to leave where you are now.

Reactions: 3
If it helps, we don't get told to invite/try force sign ups for anyone. Ever. I just mentioned on here because of the nature of this thread and what she does. I need the teacher lol I'm not a good reader 🤣
Oh no I completely understand. I think it's just me. My mlm manager used to keep on about thinking positively, read affirmations, get out there and achieve success but I never saw results, despite putting in the work. Finally got out of it, but had a big breakdown, my confidence and self esteem shattered. But the way I look at it now, it was the universes way of maybe saying it had something even better lined up for me 😀
I hope I haven't offended anyone who is doing the jfgI academy, I think we all find what works best for us.

If it helps, we don't get told to invite/try force sign ups for anyone. Ever. I just mentioned on here because of the nature of this thread and what she does. I need the teacher lol I'm not a good reader 🤣

PS let her VA or team know the names of the MLM people. They'll be blocked in a heartbeat. Absolutely no promotion of that in the groups allowed
Im going to try that now because ive had 4 today and 2 yesterday!!

Last edited:
Oh no I completely understand. I think it's just me. My mlm manager used to keep on about thinking positively, read affirmations, get out there and achieve success but I never saw results, despite putting in the work. Finally got out of it, but had a big breakdown, my confidence and self esteem shattered. But the way I look at it now, it was the universes way of maybe saying it had something even better lined up for me 😀
I hope I haven't offended anyone who is doing the jfgI academy, I think we all find what works best for us.
Oh god no, not offended. I signed up for loads of bootcamps and some really didn't click with me but other people like bloody love them lol you'll find your teacher when you're ready to. Universe never says no, it will say not right or something better is coming - just gotta match the vibration.

I edited late but if people did DM you from the bootcamp group about MLMs email them and they'll be blocked in a heartbeat. Noor doesn't want that harassment in her groups!

Hell I signed up for a direct selling company, and the fact it didn't go great phased me not at all. In fact I could not care less. Cheap products for me that I use anyway so bonus. It wasn't for me and that's fine. A year ago however....I'd be having a meltdown 😆

Absolutely 100% do. They'll be blocked

Last edited:
I'm also in two minds whether to sign up to Noors masterclass. Part of me really wants to, but my money blocks/limiting beliefs is telling me no. I do think it would be good for my mindset, but £33 is a lot of money for me. Especially with the fuel/energy price increases. I have also been messaged by mlm sellers in the group 🙈

I really liked manifestation babe, but her cost was way to high and out of reach for me. I thought £30 for a month I could live with. If it vibes I’ll stay, if not it’s less the the cost of one weeks therapy 🤣

ATV21 helped see me on it……..

I really liked manifestation babe, but her cost was way to high and out of reach for me. I thought £30 for a month I could live with. If it vibes I’ll stay, if not it’s less the the cost of one weeks therapy 🤣

ATV21 helped see me on it……..
Absolutely lol the last private therapist I saw was £50 a fortnight....so this was miles cheaper and like I said for me, its been better. I enjoyed attending her live event as all the ladies there were high vibe and we had wines after lol

The job hating feelings is also a block. There are masterclasses in that too as I've so been there. You have to show gratitude for your job and show up 100% everyday, do it, be grateful for it and then manifest the feelings of a new job but with 0 anger/desperation to leave where you are now.
Ah, that sounds impossible to me as I really despise it 😂🤣 and someone being my boss as I don't take kindly to that lol. But it sounds like what I need. I am holding so much resentment towards my job which needs to go

Ah, that sounds impossible to me as I really despise it 😂🤣 and someone being my boss as I don't take kindly to that lol. But it sounds like what I need. I am holding so much resentment towards my job which needs to go
Yeah it takes some work. Focus on the parts you do like, you're good at & you can control and just be your best self. Work became less draining once i started feeling different, and I definitely have down days but I control my thoughts and down thoughts only affect me so just tell them to P off 🤣 (the thoughts....not your boss lol)

• Haha
I have taken the plunge and signed up for Noor's JGFDI academy. Hope I don't regret it. £33 is a lot of money but hopefully I can learn how to manifest more.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Attended the coffee and coaching session. Loved it and loved her energy, maybe she is just a little too much for introverted me when she’s really hyped up but today she shone for me and I can already feel shifts. ✨

• Heart
Attended the coffee and coaching session. Loved it and loved her energy, maybe she is just a little too much for introverted me when she’s really hyped up but today she shone for me and I can already feel shifts. ✨
Watch Tony Robbins.... I couldn't cope with him at all 🤣🤣

I like Noors energy. I caught the last half hour of C&C today as always like to see what others ask/get tips etc. It's a good bonus. I think the breathwork session that's upcoming is with her Brother (it's good but intense!) Have to breath heavily for about 20 minutes and I do struggle with that part. The shaking dancing bit is fine lol 😆

Watch Tony Robbins.... I couldn't cope with him at all 🤣🤣

I like Noors energy. I caught the last half hour of C&C today as always like to see what others ask/get tips etc. It's a good bonus. I think the breathwork session that's upcoming is with her Brother (it's good but intense!) Have to breath heavily for about 20 minutes and I do struggle with that part. The shaking dancing bit is fine lol 😆
Tony’s hands are so small, but my mate said that he has something wrong with him that’s why they are small. I felt a little bit guilty afterwards 😂

Sounds like Wim Hoff method?

Reactions: 1
Tony’s hands are so small, but my mate said that he has something wrong with him that’s why they are small. I felt a little bit guilty afterwards 😂

Sounds like Wim Hoff method?

I love Wim Hof, I also like To y Robbins, for so,e reason he doesn’t irk me.
I use to do Wim‘s breathing method.
I a,m excited about the upcoming breath work session.
who else did she say was coming on? Something like budget babe or the likes………

• Heart
So glad I found this thread. Do any of you journal? I started but quit a few months ago and thinking to start again and write down what I want everyday

Reactions: 4
I love Wim Hof, I also like To y Robbins, for so,e reason he doesn’t irk me.
I use to do Wim‘s breathing method.
I a,m excited about the upcoming breath work session.
who else did she say was coming on? Something like budget babe or the likes………
Persia Lawson (she is a love coach and does a Naughty November free bootcamp). There's always a decent array of guest presenters & events :)

I need to get out of the scarcity mindset with money, any tips?
I'm normally fine but my car is looking costly to fix (I paid £2K to buy the car 6 months ago and its gonna cost approx £1K to fix) plus my money this month has been swallowed up on bills. I want to manifest money but I know you can't from a scarcity mindset.
My inner conflict is I want to be positive but I'm painfully aware of my current financial situation

I need to get out of the scarcity mindset with money, any tips?
I'm normally fine but my car is looking costly to fix (I paid £2K to buy the car 6 months ago and its gonna cost approx £1K to fix) plus my money this month has been swallowed up on bills. I want to manifest money but I know you can't from a scarcity mindset.
My inner conflict is I want to be positive but I'm painfully aware of my current financial situation
I struggle with this too. I try to remind myself, money is always flowing towards me. I try to be grateful for what money I do have.
If an unexpected bill or purchase happens, I will then write a gratitude list for the money I have even if it's only £5. I will also thank the universe for the money coming to me. When I get paid I really hold onto the feeling of gratitude and thank the universe for allowing money to flow to me.

If I start to really worry, I thank my brain for trying to protect me, but tell myself I have no need to worry as more money is coming (read this in Amanda Frances book).

It's a work in progress for me, but I did get an unexpected large sum of money this week so I think it's working 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
I struggle with this too. I try to remind myself, money is always flowing towards me. I try to be grateful for what money I do have.
If an unexpected bill or purchase happens, I will then write a gratitude list for the money I have even if it's only £5. I will also thank the universe for the money coming to me. When I get paid I really hold onto the feeling of gratitude and thank the universe for allowing money to flow to me.

If I start to really worry, I thank my brain for trying to protect me, but tell myself I have no need to worry as more money is coming (read this in Amanda Frances book).

It's a work in progress for me, but I did get an unexpected large sum of money this week so I think it's working 🤷‍♀️
Thank you so much

I'm 2 modules into the JDFI Academy and loving it. What I believed was my main goal (to be wealthy or at very least financially free) isn't, it's to be at home with my kids and be able to home educate them. It's totally re-evaluated everything I thought and how all the smaller goals can get me there.
Discovering lots more about myself too.
Totally worth the investment 🤗

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.