Law of Attraction / Manifesting ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you so much for recommending this book @oddsock17 it really resonated with me.
In fact I,d go so far as to say that, this will probably be the last book I will ever buy (and I've been a compulsive book buyer) or need.
At the time you recommend it, I was really struggling with various health problems (still am to a certain degree) and I'd also been thinking of my ancestry and lost connection to them.
Or rather that I was expressing their legacy but in a unconscious manner, i.e feeling everyone's pain.

Since I started reading it, I literally felt a shift, like a weight had been lifted from my shoulders.
It reminded me that the body has its own wisdom but I'd been too caught up in over thinking to pay attention.
Since then I've been having longer periods of awareness and lucidity and mindfulness.
Something I'd been nurturing but struggling with, the old habits had just been too tempting.
I asked the universe to give me a sign, and then forgot about it, well today I kept on seeing the sequence of numbers....111....this was displayed on the washing machine of all places! Still it kept on happening 4 times in fact, any time I checked on the washing (and I do a lot of washing) there it was 111.
Also I'd watched a video on spirit guides and communication and numbers, so that also must have made me more receptive? Planted the seed of future manifestation? Perhaps.

I just thought it was interesting, and it's supposed to signify, healing and being on the right path and rebirth, and also a gentle reminder to cleanse myself of any negative thoughts or energies.
So I'm happy for that. ❤ thank you, that's exactly what was needed.

https://thehabitat.com/life/the-spiritual-meaning-of-angel-number-111/.

Also it's the new moon in Pisces isn't it, so I think that could be a good time for anyone else, who wishes to manifest or strengthen their spiritual connection.
I hope we can all make that happen for ourselves.
Love 💕
Aw I'm so happy you loved it, it's a fantastic book. If you haven't already, look at The Emotion Code by Bradley Nelson. There's a group on Facebook and I downloaded the app (don't subscribe as it's £30 a month and I've had it near 2 years and never been charged). It's around a grand to do the course to be a practitioner but I self-learned through the app and reading posts. Get your muscle testing tip-top and you'll learn to use it for everything. I've cleared so many trapped emotions from me, my family and even my dog who was ill. Now if I have a physical ailment I go to the Metaphysical Anatomy book, see what the underlying issues or emotions are and then clear them 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Aw I'm so happy you loved it, it's a fantastic book. If you haven't already, look at The Emotion Code by Bradley Nelson. There's a group on Facebook and I downloaded the app (don't subscribe as it's £30 a month and I've had it near 2 years and never been charged). It's around a grand to do the course to be a practitioner but I self-learned through the app and reading posts. Get your muscle testing tip-top and you'll learn to use it for everything. I've cleared so many trapped emotions from me, my family and even my dog who was ill. Now if I have a physical ailment I go to the Metaphysical Anatomy book, see what the underlying issues or emotions are and then clear them 😊
Do you think this would help with chronic illnesses?

Reactions: 1
Thank you ❤ @oddsock17 for another brilliant recommendation, I will definitely follow through with this, it's exactly what my family and I needed.
For example my son, was examined by a paediatrician, who picked up on the fact that he was still carrying around in his body, quite significant birth trauma, contributing to stiffness, inflammation and sensitivity.
So our original plan was to get as much help and support as possible for this (which we will still do), but if I could also tap into this emotion/body code and use that as well, that would be fantastic.
That way we'd all be working together, to help and support my son, a bit like a network.
I absolutely think that is the best (most positive and helpful) way forward.
Also I need to do this for myself, I saw a very interesting video with Bradley Nelson, that talked about the (sometimes neglected) power of the heart (the heart brain if you will) to heal and to help manifest things.
As someone who lives with a heart condition, I found that really interesting information.
Not sure I'm giving the best summary, so I'll just leave the video instead, I just feel this is (finally) the key I was looking for, and that's because if I'm honest I always neglected the body.
So again thanks so much ❤

I've cured my Thyroid and there are many many stories on it working on much more serious illnesses. Body Code goes much deeper than Emotion Code and targets specific organs etc
That's amazing, ❤ I'm so happy for you.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Thank you ❤ @oddsock17 for another brilliant recommendation, I will definitely follow through with this, it's exactly what my family and I needed.
For example my son, was examined by a paediatrician, who picked up on the fact that he was still carrying around in his body, quite significant birth trauma, contributing to stiffness, inflammation and sensitivity.
So our original plan was to get as much help and support as possible for this (which we will still do), but if I could also tap into this emotion/body code and use that as well, that would be fantastic.
That way we'd all be working together, to help and support my son, a bit like a network.
I absolutely think that is the best (most positive and helpful) way forward.
Also I need to do this for myself, I saw a very interesting video with Bradley Nelson, that talked about the (sometimes neglected) power of the heart (the heart brain if you will) to heal and to help manifest things.
As someone who lives with a heart condition, I found that really interesting information.
Not sure I'm giving the best summary, so I'll just leave the video instead, I just feel this is (finally) the key I was looking for, and that's because if I'm honest I always neglected the body.
So again thanks so much ❤

That's amazing, ❤ I'm so happy for you.

Yes! Children are our biggest teachers and I believe one of the reasons we're given them is to help heal us which of course means we're the best parents to them. Having mine was my kick up the **** to finally address childhood trauma and try and heal. Heal yourself = heal your children.

You should definitely look into Heart Wall healing. It could be a huge factor if you have heart issues. And I'm sure you are probably holding tonnes of emotions in there.

Download the app, fine tune your muscle testing - choose whichever one resonates with you and away you go! I use muscle testing for every decision I make, foods I eat, if my kids are unwell to identify the root cause etc. It's fascinating. For example my dog has a lung condition and it ALWAYS takes me to his alveoli, trachea and bronchiole. I use it also to identify my body's ideal weight and clear and release the excess weight (which although looks physical it actually isn't which completely blew my mind 🤯) and do things like raise my metabolism etc.

There are lots of great Emotion Code & Body Code practitioners out there but if you need a lot of work, like I did, then if you can clear loads before maybe getting someone to tackle a specific issue then it will save a lot of money. I healed my Heart Wall which can take 10 sessions or more sometimes.

♥

Attachments

• Heart
Yes! Children are our biggest teachers and I believe one of the reasons we're given them is to help heal us which of course means we're the best parents to them. Having mine was my kick up the **** to finally address childhood trauma and try and heal. Heal yourself = heal your children.

You should definitely look into Heart Wall healing. It could be a huge factor if you have heart issues. And I'm sure you are probably holding tonnes of emotions in there.

Download the app, fine tune your muscle testing - choose whichever one resonates with you and away you go! I use muscle testing for every decision I make, foods I eat, if my kids are unwell to identify the root cause etc. It's fascinating. For example my dog has a lung condition and it ALWAYS takes me to his alveoli, trachea and bronchiole. I use it also to identify my body's ideal weight and clear and release the excess weight (which although looks physical it actually isn't which completely blew my mind 🤯) and do things like raise my metabolism etc.

There are lots of great Emotion Code & Body Code practitioners out there but if you need a lot of work, like I did, then if you can clear loads before maybe getting someone to tackle a specific issue then it will save a lot of money. I healed my Heart Wall which can take 10 sessions or more sometimes.

♥
Thank you @oddsock17 that's a really helpful and useful post, and I really appreciate it. 👌

• Heart
Has anyone tried manifestations (or anything else) for a partner? I feel like being single has been getting on my mind a lot more than usual recently and I want to let go and trust that the universe will give me a person when I'm ready but the older I get and the more my friends date and I don't, the harder it is to do that. Any advice would be really appreciated! The situation feels really out of my control especially with covid keeping me from going out and being social. Thank you!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Has anyone tried manifestations (or anything else) for a partner? I feel like being single has been getting on my mind a lot more than usual recently and I want to let go and trust that the universe will give me a person when I'm ready but the older I get and the more my friends date and I don't, the harder it is to do that. Any advice would be really appreciated! The situation feels really out of my control especially with covid keeping me from going out and being social. Thank you!
I'm also looking to manifest a partner. There's a lady called persia lawson & her specific area of expertise is manifesting your soul mate. She has a podcast and a couple of books out & every now and again she goes live courses on fb.

One thing that I'm trying to do, is heal myself. Give myself that love, be my own soul mate. As like attracts like, love attracts love. You attract who you are.

There are techniques you can try too such as scripting.
‐--------------------------------
On a separate note, I've been doing sleep hypnosis for manifesting and I've noticed over the weekend the little things I've been manifesting have come to fruition 😊 like I manifested the exact number of lbs I wanted to lose this week and it happened, I manifested not wanting to drive somewhere and my friend randomly offered me a lift even though it's out of her way etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The book ‘calling in the one’ is meant to be very good at helping you manifest a partner. Haven’t tried it myself yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Has anyone ever been part of Noor's Manifesting Bootcamp? Is it worth it?
Personally I love her - I've seen some comments where she's not everyone's cup of tea but you find who you like of course. She's the one who clicked for me and made me "get it". The bootcamp has just happened but the videos are live until weds this week I believe on the group fb

Personally I love her - I've seen some comments where she's not everyone's cup of tea but you find who you like of course. She's the one who clicked for me and made me "get it". The bootcamp has just happened but the videos are live until weds this week I believe on the group fb
Yes, sorry I meant the JFDI Academy.
I've watched the Bootcamp and I do like her energy. I've watched a lot of manifesting people and I don't really like the airy fairy ones, she's quite direct and blunt and swears like a trouper like me lol.

I'm also looking to manifest a partner. There's a lady called persia lawson & her specific area of expertise is manifesting your soul mate. She has a podcast and a couple of books out & every now and again she goes live courses on fb.

One thing that I'm trying to do, is heal myself. Give myself that love, be my own soul mate. As like attracts like, love attracts love. You attract who you are.

There are techniques you can try too such as scripting.
‐--------------------------------
On a separate note, I've been doing sleep hypnosis for manifesting and I've noticed over the weekend the little things I've been manifesting have come to fruition 😊 like I manifested the exact number of lbs I wanted to lose this week and it happened, I manifested not wanting to drive somewhere and my friend randomly offered me a lift even though it's out of her way etc.
I’d be interested in trying sleep hypnosis for manifesting. Is there anything in particular I should listen to?

Reactions: 3
Yes, sorry I meant the JFDI Academy.
I've watched the Bootcamp and I do like her energy. I've watched a lot of manifesting people and I don't really like the airy fairy ones, she's quite direct and blunt and swears like a trouper like me lol.
I like the academy personally. It's got the app (that has hypnosis/meditations on it) & 52 weeks of videos/audios etc and the FB group which has various lives including breathwork ceremonies, goal setting, live coaching sessions you leave a question for, and guest speakers for various topics (love, money etc). It depends what you're looking for. You can sign up for a month and convert to longer but I don't think you get the bonuses that way but then you can see what's on offer

I’d be interested in trying sleep hypnosis for manifesting. Is there anything in particular I should listen to?
Look for ones about aligning with your soul purpose

I like the academy personally. It's got the app (that has hypnosis/meditations on it) & 52 weeks of videos/audios etc and the FB group which has various lives including breathwork ceremonies, goal setting, live coaching sessions you leave a question for, and guest speakers for various topics (love, money etc). It depends what you're looking for. You can sign up for a month and convert to longer but I don't think you get the bonuses that way but then you can see what's on offer
Thank you❣ does she go into the specifics, like the step-by-step of how to manifest in there? I've watched so many of these free bootcamp things before and they're pretty vague and then like oh we go into more detail if you join and pay so I'm wondering if it's all there. I suppose it would be great to be able to afford to work with these people directly

This sounds slightly crazy but i'm trying to manifest a pregnancy. We have a sperm donor visit on the 18th March and i'm literally willing it with every fibre of my being that it works. Does anyone have any advice or has anyone actually managed to manifest a pregnancy or have I just lost the plot?

• Heart
This sounds slightly crazy but i'm trying to manifest a pregnancy. We have a sperm donor visit on the 18th March and i'm literally willing it with every fibre of my being that it works. Does anyone have any advice or has anyone actually managed to manifest a pregnancy or have I just lost the plot?
Visualise yourself birthing a healthy baby, buy a token item (baby grow, Teddy, nursery item). Tap into the feeling of already having your baby, how do you feel, what does it mean for you to have a child. Believe with all your heart that it will work out. Good luck ❤

• Heart
Visualise yourself birthing a healthy baby, buy a token item (baby grow, Teddy, nursery item). Tap into the feeling of already having your baby, how do you feel, what does it mean for you to have a child. Believe with all your heart that it will work out. Good luck ❤
Thank you!!! I will definitely do that and keep all mine and my wife's fingers and toes crossed. I'm so ready to be a Mum and as I'm 36 I feel like I'm running out of time.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.