Law of Attraction / Manifesting ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sometimes think well if you can manifest money no problem and change your life why not help people for free but then I suppose she wouldn't have a business
I feel like the only manifesting of money these people do is manifesting money from their customer's bank accounts right into their own wallets.

Reactions: 8
I feel like the only manifesting of money these people do is manifesting money from their customer's bank accounts right into their own wallets.
Totally get that! I think it must be stuff that can be self-taught. And if it is then why not share the gift. I'd like to think if I mastered it off my own back then I'd love to help people down on their luck - struggling single parents, unemployed, homeless, addicts etc

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Totally get that! I think it must be stuff that can be self-taught. And if it is then why not share the gift. I'd like to think if I mastered it off my own back then I'd love to help people down on their luck - struggling single parents, unemployed, homeless, addicts etc
That's not profitable. You might like this podcast "Duped: The Dark Side of Online Business" by Michelle Mazur and Maggie Patterson. I honestly believe that most people in the manifesting sphere are just selling snake oil. If what they did worked well in real business they'd be doing that, instead they're selling to aspiring entrepreneurs. People like Amy Porterfield, Sorelle Amore, etc just chap my ass.

Reactions: 4
The first hurdle people need to get over is the fact that it's easy and others complicate it all. As I have said before you don't need expensive books, programmes or gurus. it's just a very tiny thing you need to do and that is changing your mindset from lack to abundance and faking it till you make it. Remember I said if I found a penny I would pick it up and make myself act ( internally) like I had found £50.

It's like spirituality it's as easy or as complicated as you believe it to be. If you believe you have to meditate three times a day for half an hour to open all your chakras and 3rd eye to become "I am" then that's is exactly what you have to do. If you believe it's just a matter of walking in nature and feeling the silence is all you need, that that is all you need.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just want to say a big thank you to all of you on here, especially to @boomska For setting up the thread and @ATV2021 for answering so many of our questions. I woke up so much more positive today, and reminded myself that things always work out for me in the end 🥰 this is the universe preparing me for something better

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just want to say a big thank you to all of you on here, especially to @boomska For setting up the thread and @ATV2021 for answering so many of our questions. I woke up so much more positive today, and reminded myself that things always work out for me in the end 🥰 this is the universe preparing me for something better
aww you’re more than welcome!! 🥰 I don’t post as much as I should in the thread, but I do read every single post & it makes me so happy to see everyone helping each other, asking for recommendations, building up positivity! Glad you’refeeling grateful & content.

In other news, I’m definitely working on some love blockages and managing to trust the universe and let go. I do think I’m very spiritual right now to the universe because there’s been examples where I’ve thought of something & it’s happened I.e. thinking I should call my mum then less than 1 minute, she called me. Thinking “ah I wish king fu panda was on tv (fav film to watch hung over lol)” and then that same day, I noticed it was on!! Just go to think it, and let it gooo

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I have my guard up too, which I suppose is a block to me moving forward. I am desperately trying to learn how to manifest and be in that mindset constantly as I hate my job and need out ASAP.
I sometimes think well if you can manifest money no problem and change your life why not help people for free but then I suppose she wouldn't have a business
I sometimes feel like this, which is why I do find it hard to make more money. I have done a few money courses and they all say the same thing, charge more money for your services, let your friends pay for your lunch etc. This doesn't sit right with me.
For me personally I think it stems from being raised in a poor household, always being given handouts and charity from others. For 3years in the 90s growing up we had no hot water or heating. My parents couldn't afford to get a replacement when ours broke. For Christmas it was one present to share between me and my brothers.
Now I'm in a better position and so grateful, I want to share what I have and gift away my services for free. I am attuned to Reiki level 2 and felt uncomfortable when my Reiki master said you must never give out your services for free. Reiki is energy and you must receive something in return. I thought but I want to help everyone. I'm dyslexic so not very good at talking (can mispronounce words) and my grammar isn't the best, so I wouldn't feel confident creating a course but I've always said if I could help people I'd only charge £5 or a small amount. I do truly believe more good people need money, but a lot of people who need it can't afford more than £10 a month.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I sometimes feel like this, which is why I do find it hard to make more money. I have done a few money courses and they all say the same thing, charge more money for your services, let your friends pay for your lunch etc. This doesn't sit right with me.
For me personally I think it stems from being raised in a poor household, always being given handouts and charity from others. For 3years in the 90s growing up we had no hot water or heating. My parents couldn't afford to get a replacement when ours broke. For Christmas it was one present to share between me and my brothers.
Now I'm in a better position and so grateful, I want to share what I have and gift away my services for free. I am attuned to Reiki level 2 and felt uncomfortable when my Reiki master said you must never give out your services for free. Reiki is energy and you must receive something in return. I thought but I want to help everyone. I'm dyslexic so not very good at talking (can mispronounce words) and my grammar isn't the best, so I wouldn't feel confident creating a course but I've always said if I could help people I'd only charge £5 or a small amount. I do truly believe more good people need money, but a lot of people who need it can't afford more than £10 a month.
I think you can find a middle ground. Realistically you also need money to pay for your bills and take care of your family. You can charge a higher price for your services, but you can still have a few low income places available helping those who could not afford the full price .

Reactions: 3
I've just had a look at the site. Is it really all for 'free'? It just seems too good to be true.
I did it...level 1 is free. You do the course and then attend a zoom attunement and she emails over a certificate.

If you want to progress to levels 2/3/master then you can pay (or find somewhere local). There's someone near me who does level 2 onwards and accepted my certificate from BC.

I've also had no spam etc since doing the course to sign up for more either. Someone recommended it in Noor's academy. I found it very interesting

Last edited:
  • Heart
Hey, I love this thread! Just to give you a little insight into my manifest journey…
This time last year I was in a job I hated, I would wake up dreading every day, living for the weekends then Sunday around 3pm the work dread would kick in. I was putting off learning to drive, lie to everyone that I was looking for instructors and using the excuse that the instructors couldn’t fit into my hours of working etc etc.
But I would go to bed at night, dreaming of a day where I wake up happy, have a office job with a group of really supportive work colleagues, and I could be really independent and not have to rely on someone to give me lifts every day.
I would think constantly about how being independent would feel, how driving on my own would feel, how handing my notice in to my current manager would feel and how all these little situations would feel when I was doing them.
Time was moving on and I realised I was speaking to myself differently, I would change from ‘if I handle mynotice in’ it would be ‘when I hand my notice in’
‘I will pass my theory test’ ‘I will work for a big company who appreciates me’ etc

now a year on, i left that job and now I love my job, I passed my theory, I have my driving test booked for next week, and I am extremely happier and super independent!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I did it...level 1 is free. You do the course and then attend a zoom attunement and she emails over a certificate.

If you want to progress to levels 2/3/master then you can pay (or find somewhere local). There's someone near me who does level 2 onwards and accepted my certificate from BC.

I've also had no spam etc since doing the course to sign up for more either. Someone recommended it in Noor's academy. I found it very interesting
Thanks for replying back 🙂

Reactions: 2
This is so sweet! And a good reminder too! I remember seeing this thread when it was first made (happy almost 5 months of this thread!) and I also want to thank everyone for all the amazing sources they put on here and all the supportive messages everyone leaves!

I was going through a hard time mentally in January and February, so I didn't really have the energy to make the progress I wanted in my spiritual/ manifestation journey but I'm feeling better now and really willing to put in the work to get where I want to be!

I feel this too! Maybe this just makes me a skeptic but I can't help but feel like "well are they manifesting their wealth or are they just getting their wealth from making me feel like I can manifest my wealth" haha but I also understand it is their way of making a living so I try not to be too harsh. Personally speaking, I feel a lot more faith trying out methods that people put out there for free though vs something behind a paywall.

• Heart
But that's the point as it were. To encourage you to try to do the same - they all had to start somewhere so why can't you?
I was the biggest sceptic ever. But that's negative. So yes I know I'm helping someone manifest money but it's been worth every penny to me because it's changed my life. I've still some work to do but I've stepped miles out of my comfort zone, accepted my own company and enjoy it and just living life.

Even from attending Noors events on my own I met amazing women and travelled off to somewhere up north on my own knowing nobody but by the evening I knew people and it was amazing. That was worth it for me just to gain confidence more in me

• Heart
But that's the point as it were. To encourage you to try to do the same - they all had to start somewhere so why can't you?
I was the biggest sceptic ever. But that's negative. So yes I know I'm helping someone manifest money but it's been worth every penny to me because it's changed my life. I've still some work to do but I've stepped miles out of my comfort zone, accepted my own company and enjoy it and just living life.

Even from attending Noors events on my own I met amazing women and travelled off to somewhere up north on my own knowing nobody but by the evening I knew people and it was amazing. That was worth it for me just to gain confidence more in me
I've manifested my money and am happy with what I have and what I continue to manifest. I didn't need to pay a furu to do it.

Reality is, these furus have no skills other than good marketing to get people to pass over the cash. That's it. That's the manifesting trick for them. Which to me, isn't manifesting! What can I learn from these people? Not much. It's taking advantage of what the universe gives to all of us for free. Glad you felt it was worth it though. But not for me.

I've manifested my money and am happy with what I have and what I continue to manifest. I didn't need to pay a furu to do it.

Reality is, these furus have no skills other than good marketing to get people to pass over the cash. That's it. That's the manifesting trick for them. Which to me, isn't manifesting! What can I learn from these people? Not much. It's taking advantage of what the universe gives to all of us for free. Glad you felt it was worth it though. But not for me.
And that's great for you too. I was very new to it all and I personally like having the videos etc to tell me how things work, what to do/actions to take - as I'm just not a reader, I have a shelf full of books...sitting there 🤣 my attention span is shocking (meditation is still a learning process to get my mind to just be). It would be a very boring world if we all felt the same.

Reactions: 5
That's not profitable. You might like this podcast "Duped: The Dark Side of Online Business" by Michelle Mazur and Maggie Patterson. I honestly believe that most people in the manifesting sphere are just selling snake oil. If what they did worked well in real business they'd be doing that, instead they're selling to aspiring entrepreneurs. People like Amy Porterfield, Sorelle Amore, etc just chap my ass.
I would agree. Noor has made hers accessible. People like manifestation babe have not. It’s like people like Janne Robinson wanting to charge $30,000 for a 6 month once a week mentorship in writing a book. It’s outrageos, especially when someone pointed out they could get a full degree for that and she claims she is worth more, it’s all about discernment.

How did you manage to manifest yours? Any particular way that helped?

Reactions: 2
The first hurdle people need to get over is the fact that it's easy and others complicate it all. As I have said before you don't need expensive books, programmes or gurus. it's just a very tiny thing you need to do and that is changing your mindset from lack to abundance and faking it till you make it. Remember I said if I found a penny I would pick it up and make myself act ( internally) like I had found £50.

It's like spirituality it's as easy or as complicated as you believe it to be. If you believe you have to meditate three times a day for half an hour to open all your chakras and 3rd eye to become "I am" then that's is exactly what you have to do. If you believe it's just a matter of walking in nature and feeling the silence is all you need, that that is all you need.
I love this.

• Heart
How's everyone getting along?

I'm still trying to work on being more generous and taking it one day at a time.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.