Law of Attraction / Manifesting ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This sounds slightly crazy but i'm trying to manifest a pregnancy. We have a sperm donor visit on the 18th March and i'm literally willing it with every fibre of my being that it works. Does anyone have any advice or has anyone actually managed to manifest a pregnancy or have I just lost the plot?
Ive manifested my very longed for second daughter after trying for seven years and several m/c. I found (and it's extremely difficult) to put it out in the universe and then let go. I spent years changing my diet, peeing on sticks, researching and reading loads of conception book etc.... then nothing.
I then changed my job, had a little holiday and my mind was preoccupied with those things, thats when i fell pregnant. Also not sure if coincidence but around that time my friend gave me fertility crystals. Best of luck and baby dust x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’d be interested in trying sleep hypnosis for manifesting. Is there anything in particular I should listen to?
I just search on YouTube "sleep manifestation [insert topic here ie love, money]"
I like the dauchsy videos and the manifest by jess videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm also looking to manifest a partner. There's a lady called persia lawson & her specific area of expertise is manifesting your soul mate. She has a podcast and a couple of books out & every now and again she goes live courses on fb.

One thing that I'm trying to do, is heal myself. Give myself that love, be my own soul mate. As like attracts like, love attracts love. You attract who you are.

There are techniques you can try too such as scripting.
‐--------------------------------
On a separate note, I've been doing sleep hypnosis for manifesting and I've noticed over the weekend the little things I've been manifesting have come to fruition 😊 like I manifested the exact number of lbs I wanted to lose this week and it happened, I manifested not wanting to drive somewhere and my friend randomly offered me a lift even though it's out of her way etc.
Thank you so much for these tips! I definitely feel like the key here is letting go of these anxieties and believing the universe will give me who I need, now I just need to work on that belief. Do you have any tips for scripting?

Reactions: 1
I hope this doesn't upset or offend anyone who is struggling.

I manifested both my children as September babies, both conceived straight away. I just know I'll have another one. And she'll be a girl. I bought 2 little tiny baby girls outfits and took a photo beside a dated newspaper. I did the same last time. I downloaded some manifestation app. Put a generic baby scan pic with my name at top and I knew the next day, after first day of trying that I was pregnant. I was so convinced, despite the tests not showing it yet, I even booked in for a super early scan and she could only say it looks like there might be a pregnancy. But I just knew. I was so confident in myself. I believe I could manifest another September baby but not sure I want 3 birthdays in 1 month 😂 and would quite like to be heavily pregnant in the Winter rather than Summer for a change.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thank you so much for these tips! I definitely feel like the key here is letting go of these anxieties and believing the universe will give me who I need, now I just need to work on that belief. Do you have any tips for scripting?
Scripting you can do the 555 method. Make sure you only state what you want, be specific and write in the present tense and focus on how you want to feel.

Another thing you can do is visualisation, and write a list of what you're looking for in a potential partner.

Wrt JFDI academy and noor, she is very specific in explaining her 5 step manifesting method. She actually does a day on each step in the boot camp that's just been

• Heart
I manifested a few things in the past until I hit a complete wall last year. All of the sudden, everything I wanted to manifest went the opposite direction. I've been trying to manifest:
  • The exact same corporate title for three years and it hasn't come through yet - I only get rejections.
  • A boyfriend / partner - LOL I can forget about that. It's been roughly 5 years since I've been trying and I've never been as single as I have in the last 5 years.
  • My driving license
These are the three things I've been trying to manifest for years and it's been status quo for years.

• Heart
I manifested a few things in the past until I hit a complete wall last year. All of the sudden, everything I wanted to manifest went the opposite direction. I've been trying to manifest:
  • The exact same corporate title for three years and it hasn't come through yet - I only get rejections.
  • A boyfriend / partner - LOL I can forget about that. It's been roughly 5 years since I've been trying and I've never been as single as I have in the last 5 years.
  • My driving license
These are the three things I've been trying to manifest for years and it's been status quo for years.
Why do you think you're not having success? Could be some blocks needing clearing?

• My driving license
There could be blocks and also let go of the specific outcome - the universe never says no but may have a different idea/path for you. That's why they say surrender to the outcome/the why/the how & focus on the feelings

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So how many of you here are doing JFDI academy? I thought it was £4000 and stopped scrolling. Didn’t realise it was between £33 and £39 per month. Is
for those already doing it how did you find it? I mean I find her irritating to an extent, but do value and appreciate what she brings Knowledge and insight wise.……

So how many of you here are doing JFDI academy? I thought it was £4000 and stopped scrolling. Didn’t realise it was between £33 and £39 per month. Is
for those already doing it how did you find it? I mean I find her irritating to an extent, but do value and appreciate what she brings Knowledge and insight wise.……
I'm a member, have been for a few months now and its been great for me. Personally I've found it better than counselling as it just seemed to hit deeper

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'm a member, have been for a few months now and its been great for me. Personally I've found it better than counselling as it just seemed to hit deeper
That’s good to know. I have a fair few lifestyle things I want to manifest, like pretty much a total life over haul so may well be worth the money…..

Have you signed up
Monthly or as a monthly with the year commitment? I am struggling to decide which and wondered if you had tried the Get You Can Be Rich - 30 Days To Your Most Abundant Year (Value £97) bonus?

Have you signed up
Monthly or as a monthly with the year commitment? I am struggling to decide which and wondered if you had tried the Get You Can Be Rich - 30 Days To Your Most Abundant Year (Value £97) bonus?
I did monthly for the year and I've done YCBR too. I'm still working on money blocks but I'm getting better now. I try to do a module a week of the main academy

I just bleeping did it and joined…..
I am totally on the fence! So tempted to but wish I could speak to real people who have been there a year and can say how much their life has changed. The ones she includes on her page will probably be handpicked and have the best success stories

I am totally on the fence! So tempted to but wish I could speak to real people who have been there a year and can say how much their life has changed. The ones she includes on her page will probably be handpicked and have the best success stories
I met a few ladies at the Smash 2022 event who had been there over a year, most had business ideas/businesses and were doing well in that area - all differing businesses. I can only be a testament to the mental health/BDD side and I have come off antidepressants since being part of it and can manage my emotions so much better now, compared to the (my personal opinion here) useless CBD etc that I went through. I've stepped out of my comfort zone like mad even going to like fitness classes on my own and being truly comfortable with being me for example.

• Heart
I met a few ladies at the Smash 2022 event who had been there over a year, most had business ideas/businesses and were doing well in that area - all differing businesses. I can only be a testament to the mental health/BDD side and I have come off antidepressants since being part of it and can manage my emotions so much better now, compared to the (my personal opinion here) useless CBD etc that I went through. I've stepped out of my comfort zone like mad even going to like fitness classes on my own and being truly comfortable with being me for example.
Amazing! Sounds like it's working perfectly for you. Can't ask for much more than being truly comfortable with you really are. Most people get to the end of their lives without experiencing that

• Heart
Amazing! Sounds like it's working perfectly for you. Can't ask for much more than being truly comfortable with you really are. Most people get to the end of their lives without experiencing that
I'm still working on body issues, hell I wish they'd gone overnight but they took years to build up. I'm still conscious about my tummy area but I'm exercising regularly now, I'm stronger and definitely obsessing less in mirrors etc. Hell I've left the house in glasses and no makeup (UNHEARD OF). Its taking time but I'm miles further forward than any therapy got me....I think I got a load of counsellors who had no idea how to work with BDD. One tried to encourage me to basically force eat a food I said I didn't really like to "change my mindset". I can't even smell that food now whereas learning I am in control of my thoughts, how to shut them up, meditation etc is all just so much better (and of course daily gratitude!)

• Heart
I have watched two of her videos of the bootcamp and bought her book (still need to read it), but I've just got this niggle that it's quite like an MLM. I may be wrong. Ive got my guard up I suppose as I got sucked into one when I was absolutely desperate, it caused me to have a breakdown because I wasn't doing as well and seeing results, and I lost quite a bit of money. Since being in the Facebook group and asking questions on there, ive had people in the group who work for mlm, send me friend requests and messaging me, trying to get me to join their business. But I do find Noor my kinda person, swearing like a sailor, happy and bursting with energy and alot of what she says has given me confidence and motivation.

I have watched two of her videos of the bootcamp and bought her book (still need to read it), but I've just got this niggle that it's quite like an MLM. I may be wrong. Ive got my guard up I suppose as I got sucked into one when I was absolutely desperate, it caused me to have a breakdown because I wasn't doing as well and seeing results, and I lost quite a bit of money. Since being in the Facebook group and asking questions on there, ive had people in the group who work for mlm, send me friend requests and messaging me, trying to get me to join their business. But I do find Noor my kinda person, swearing like a sailor, happy and bursting with energy and alot of what she says has given me confidence.
If it helps, we don't get told to invite/try force sign ups for anyone. Ever. I just mentioned on here because of the nature of this thread and what she does. I need the teacher lol I'm not a good reader 🤣

PS let her VA or team know the names of the MLM people. They'll be blocked in a heartbeat. Absolutely no promotion of that in the groups allowed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.