Law of Attraction / Manifesting ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bought the one line a day journal but haven't been writing my affirmations for the past 8 days as I had hoped. Still just write one or two things I was grateful for.

Just haven't been feeling so great either.
Feel better soon.
And don't beat yourself up! Practicing gratitude is a great thing

• Heart
Reactions: 3

I always come back to her and find her work soothing.
I met her in Glasgow and two things really stood out for me. On the I can do it stage she said “the longest relationship you’ll ever have is with yourself so you better start liking yourself!” And she said every time she goes to the doctors or dentist say “Every hand that touches my body is a healing hand” 💚

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I met her in Glasgow and two things really stood out for me. On the I can do it stage she said “the longest relationship you’ll ever have is with yourself so you better start liking yourself!” And she said every time she goes to the doctors or dentist say “Every hand that touches my body is a healing hand” 💚
Oooh I love that!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
May I highly recommend this. As someone who has done a lot of emotion work. If you still have suppressed emotions (from even before conception) then it will probably block manifestation.
The highlighted piece was under the section for Abundance and is very interesting
Thank you for this.
when I have altered my vision of what I have wanted to manifest, making it a little more open, is when I have received.
Never money though, so I need to explore the blocks around that, so thank you for sharing another area to explore. 🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The whole "act as if" is starting to finally click in my head, exciting 🤩
I met with a psychic yesterday and she said I still have blocks with regards to letting go of my past and I need to work on that and on myself in order for my manifestations to be effective, so guess that's what I'll be doing

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I 've had the number£500 in my head for the past few days.

Won £50 with premium bonds in the morning and my grandfather gave me £50 just an hour ago. Not quiet £500, but still a small win. I have been working on trying to be more generous and giving it away though.

@Thank you + Lisdiz maybe working on your core beliefs will help?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I 've had the number£500 in my head for the past few days.

Won £50 with premium bonds in the morning and my grandfather gave me £50 just an hour ago. Not quiet £500, but still a small win. I have been working on trying to be more generous and giving it away though.

@Thank you + Lisdiz maybe working on your core beliefs will help?

I never know what to make of Tea. Well done on the spontaneous £50s though ✨

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I like some of her stuff, not everything. Ralph Smart from infinite waters also irrationally annoys me. I tried with Noor Hibbet but didn't like her voice.

I like some of her stuff, not everything. Ralph Smart from infinite waters also irrationally annoys me. I tried with Noor Hibbet but didn't like her voice.
I struggle with her voice and energy too. Also her swearing. as y’all know I happily swear, but not so free fired as she does. I really wanted to like Noor because of the recommendations on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Hi, I don't want to turn this into a Ukraine Russia thread as there is one. However Is anyone affected by the war in Ukraine? How are you keeping your vibration high? Right now I'm so thankful to be safe, have a beautiful house, food in my tummy, healthy children and live in a country of freedom. Nonetheless this has really affected me and is consuming me. I'm finding because I'm so overwhelmed by the war, I'm manifesting bad luck. I have manifested some amazing things, new house in a tiny beautiful village so my son could go to a good school. A car, amongst many other things. Right now,I can’t seem to get out of this negative, worried rut. I know that I have no control over the situation, so I should be thankful and try to carry on as normal. I see all the Manifesting, law of attraction influencers, positive, carrying on as normal and I wish I could too.

• Heart
  • Sad
Hi, I don't want to turn this into a Ukraine Russia thread as there is one. However Is anyone affected by the war in Ukraine? How are you keeping your vibration high? Right now I'm so thankful to be safe, have a beautiful house, food in my tummy, healthy children and live in a country of freedom. Nonetheless this has really affected me and is consuming me. I'm finding because I'm so overwhelmed by the war, I'm manifesting bad luck. I have manifested some amazing things, new house in a tiny beautiful village so my son could go to a good school. A car, amongst many other things. Right now,I can’t seem to get out of this negative, worried rut. I know that I have no control over the situation, so I should be thankful and try to carry on as normal. I see all the Manifesting, law of attraction influencers, positive, carrying on as normal and I wish I could too.
Perhaps swerve the news where you can?

You are showing gratitude which is a good way forward. I have some thing large going on in my personal life which means I am actually unable to invest to much in the conflict. I don’t feel guilty or bad about that fact because I can’t help being at capacity. Also my emotional investment doesn’t change anything. Don’t get me wrong, I feel deeply for all people caught in conflict.
I am a strong believer in feeling what you need to feel but not getting stuck in there if you can.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I was in two minds about her then something was just irking me about her.

Yikes I didn't know about this.

I think the harder you try to stop thinking about something the more we end up doing it.

Accept what ever you're feeling now, without adding extra judgement or pressure on yourself.

I don't think my vibration is ever really particularly high. I just muddle along the best I can. I try to focus on small things that bring me joy daily.

I avoid the news as much as I can, listen to my audiobooks to get out of my own head and spend time outside.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
May I highly recommend this. As someone who has done a lot of emotion work. If you still have suppressed emotions (from even before conception) then it will probably block manifestation.
The highlighted piece was under the section for Abundance and is very interesting
Thank you so much for recommending this book @oddsock17 it really resonated with me.
In fact I,d go so far as to say that, this will probably be the last book I will ever buy (and I've been a compulsive book buyer) or need.
At the time you recommend it, I was really struggling with various health problems (still am to a certain degree) and I'd also been thinking of my ancestry and lost connection to them.
Or rather that I was expressing their legacy but in a unconscious manner, i.e feeling everyone's pain.

Since I started reading it, I literally felt a shift, like a weight had been lifted from my shoulders.
It reminded me that the body has its own wisdom but I'd been too caught up in over thinking to pay attention.
Since then I've been having longer periods of awareness and lucidity and mindfulness.
Something I'd been nurturing but struggling with, the old habits had just been too tempting.
I asked the universe to give me a sign, and then forgot about it, well today I kept on seeing the sequence of numbers....111....this was displayed on the washing machine of all places! Still it kept on happening 4 times in fact, any time I checked on the washing (and I do a lot of washing) there it was 111.
Also I'd watched a video on spirit guides and communication and numbers, so that also must have made me more receptive? Planted the seed of future manifestation? Perhaps.

I just thought it was interesting, and it's supposed to signify, healing and being on the right path and rebirth, and also a gentle reminder to cleanse myself of any negative thoughts or energies.
So I'm happy for that. ❤ thank you, that's exactly what was needed.

https://thehabitat.com/life/the-spiritual-meaning-of-angel-number-111/.

Also it's the new moon in Pisces isn't it, so I think that could be a good time for anyone else, who wishes to manifest or strengthen their spiritual connection.
I hope we can all make that happen for ourselves.
Love 💕

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.