Law of Attraction / Manifesting ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know of any other ways to cleanse crystals? I'm still at home for christmas and ive left my crystals at uni :(

Does anyone know of any other ways to cleanse crystals? I'm still at home for christmas and ive left my crystals at uni :(
Are they kept on a windowsill? Or near a window? They don’t need to be outside so if they’re on a windowsill or an area that the moonlight can reach they’ll be just as good:)

If you have selenite or clear Quartz, they are charging crystals. Place the charging crystal and another crystal in you palm, close your eyes and imagine a white light entering the crystal from the charging crystal.

Burn some incense and hold the crystals in the smoke for a few seconds.

Next full moon is 16th Feb, so not too long if you prefer to use moonlight x

Reactions: 4
I think I manifested my house I’m not sure 🤔
Me too! @BigBrenda...if you can feel that, then believe it because everything happens for a reason, so don't second guess yourself! Also thank you for your post which has made me recall a few things .
Years ago when we had been (unhappily) living in London, I used to regularly get the bus to go into the centre.
Well everytime I took the bus route, I would pass by a certain scenic and beautiful area, and I said to myself each time....I really want to live in this area..I just had a strong connection to it
I did this many times, just trusted my feelings in a very simple way ..not having any expectations, but feeling like it was just meant to be ...
So something registered but I didn't hold onto it, and actually forgot! 🤭
So in the beginning when I had these thoughts, we were living in a one bedroom flat (1st floor) and I had 2 children.
It was a council house and after a lot of persuasion we moved to a 2 bedroom ground floor flat, in a nicer area, and unexpectedly (after my husband had cancer it was presumed he was infertile!), I became pregnant and had my son.
So really it was a blessing...but we needed to move again, so we bid for many properties, but nothing suitable was coming our way......you could say we were lucky to be offered a selection...and it's true but also we had been through a lot.
So we had points given on medical grounds husband's cancer, my heart surgery and children with ASD diagnosis.....so I guess we were in a position for being a priority (also with years being on the waiting list)....so we go and see a street property....I always had it in my head that I wanted to live in a basement/ street level property and for it to have a back garden.
This was it and 3 bedrooms!
It was up for grabs, no one else wanted it, because it had high ceilings and walls and was difficult to decorate, because it needed a lot of work doing, and because it has a bus stop outside and is on a busy road..etc..etc.

Yes it's not perfect for many or ideal, but I loved it and we accepted it!
It's had its teething problems it's an old property it needs care, and previously troubled people had lived there. Drug dealers, men who abused women, even an alleged suicide.....again I trusted my instincts...it's hard work the energy (trauma) needs processing (and my own although I didn't realise it at the time) but I feel like it was meant for us, we are the only ones who can do this, no one else was meant to or wanted to!
When we moved in ,some neighbour's said to us thank you for moving in, your family changed the energy of the area, it was a nightmare before you came!
We appreciated this, we were welcome (previously we had trouble with neighbour's) and we were home.
We had come full circle to where we were meant to be, in the area that all those years ago had made such a strong impression on me!
It looks like strong intentions (and feelings felt by the heart and instinct) often repeated are never forgotten and they can come true,it's just that it sometimes happens in a different way or timescale than the one we expected? 🤷‍♀️

If proof was ever needed of this, then there is also the fact that after moving in I also became pregnant with my miracle daughter. 🥰
I say miracle because she really is a spirit baby, a star seed that I also had a very strong desire for.
I worked on this I wanted a daughter, she spoke to me (years before conception).
When I had my heart surgery, I elected to have a tissue valve and not a mechanical valve, just because if I had a mechanical valve pregnancy wasn't advised because of the medication I would have to take can cause birth defects.....so if I wanted more children a tissue valve it was!
So again like the house, I always kept alive the hope that one day I would have my baby girl........as I've said the house had issues, I had issue's I was going to have to dig deep.
My intuition told me, I was going to have to become more spirituality inclined and aware....so I did...it started with just going with my instincts...
Now CT theorists get ridiculed a lot (probably a misunderstanding or even jealousy ?), because what really inspired me to change my life for the better was David Icke of all people!
Now I don't subscribe to all of his theories or believe everything he has written, but he turned my view of life on its head, and he got me to really question things
Really comprehensively, extensively yes even forensically! I wanted to know what the hell is going on?
I read 2 books the sacred and secret history by Jonathan black...I concentrated...my intention was strong, there was a passage in the book, about a woman having a much longed for child, it resonated with me.
Each time I read the book/s I saw a pink light literally coming from the pages....I understood it as the energy of love.
Subconsciously I was preparing for conception...
One night I woke up I felt dreamy yet lucid...I was visited by 2 small figures of angels one male one female, they were not dense figures but made from light I have had connections with spirits before both malevolent and benign, so I accepted this
I knew I was pregnant (after years of trying) my daughter was coming...I had gone through a lot for her, she likewise would go through a lot, (we both have)..( she's not a Scorpio girl for nothing!).but we did it together out of love and courage and persistence.....the 💓 heart never gives up it has its own wisdom literally!
If you listen to your body and mind in my experience it knows what it needs and it will find a way of manifesting that, especially if it seems difficult! Then on another level it will be easy! Sometimes it's just a question of timing things come when they are meant to again this is my experience, I have found that genuine sacrifice and service helps?
I made the choice for a tissue valve (as mentioned) so I might need surgery again, but it brought me closer to having my daughter....we accepted the house that nobody wanted, because we saw its potential, maybe just maybe the universe or source sensed our potential as well, and things opened up to us and happened? This is despite all our problems (or maybe because of them) or the fact that in the eyes of the world, we didn't amount to much, my husband as an immigrant was considered a failure, by his family for not being economically wealthy!, Still at least we had courage on our side! We didn't give up! We would find our home and it's not always about ownership in the financial sense, more it's to do with ownership of our mistakes and moving on (if you want to move!) to where you are meant to be!
That happens in the mind and 💓 heart first....then it's manifested into the material realm. 🙏
Love and peace and gratitude and acceptance and prosperity to all of us.
Yes we can do it.❤👌

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I've seen Noor Hibbert mentioned lots on here so just wanted to share that "you only live once" is currently available to read now on NetGalley 🙌🏻

I really hope it’s ok to post this here. I’m just not having much luck right now. And it go as far as saying it’s been 12 months. Most recently, I applied for a job. I won’t go into it but it was 4 stages, with one stage being an interview. I can honestly say with all my might that you *couldnt* have convinced me I wasn’t going to get the job. I prepped so well and fell at the final hurdle. I genuinely was in that role in my head. I have been so disheartened and unmotivated since. I still come close to tears when I think about it. I want to be positive and believe that it works but with that particular scenario I’m struggling to accept it

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I really hope it’s ok to post this here. I’m just not having much luck right now. And it go as far as saying it’s been 12 months. Most recently, I applied for a job. I won’t go into it but it was 4 stages, with one stage being an interview. I can honestly say with all my might that you *couldnt* have convinced me I wasn’t going to get the job. I prepped so well and fell at the final hurdle. I genuinely was in that role in my head. I have been so disheartened and unmotivated since. I still come close to tears when I think about it. I want to be positive and believe that it works but with that particular scenario I’m struggling to accept it
Have to believe that there was a reason and that something better is coming for you from the universe ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve known about this concept and idea for years but does it actually work? Does anyone have any success? I feel as if it’s been discovered by a certain type of tiktok girl / aesthetic and it really puts me off looking into it fully. It seems like the people who manifest and script etc are all quite secretive about it and are generally privileged anyway to have their dreams properly manifest…

Reactions: 3
I’ve known about this concept and idea for years but does it actually work? Does anyone have any success? I feel as if it’s been discovered by a certain type of tiktok girl / aesthetic and it really puts me off looking into it fully. It seems like the people who manifest and script etc are all quite secretive about it and are generally privileged anyway to have their dreams properly manifest…
I’ve manifested things for sure, like houses when I needed a specific type of one. Not a specific house but the type of house. Jobs etc. It’s easy to do when you are detached from the out come.
For example, I need a job that allows for x, y and z. Say location, specific work hours or place and Then a job matching that need appears and I get it. I haven’t manifested money or material things so much as what I have needed.
im not an aesthetic ticktok girl either.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hi I hope you don’t mind me popping in, I’m really interested in trying this..
I’ve given it a go in the past with things like progress with my divorce and a text from a particular person but even though I’d love to believe I was able to manifest those things I’m not sure if it was just coincidence and timing. I guess the whole idea is to believe it did work and remain positive for it to continue working in the future?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I guess the whole idea is to believe it did work and remain positive for it to continue working in the future?
Exactly that, trust the synchronicity

I'm poor AF, single mum working part time, fucked up family, grew up in poverty etc so definitely not privileged or tik tok aesthetic

I've manifested passing my driving test first time, and I've manifested a sign from the universe (was a snail) and coming off my antidepressants. I've written a magic list of things I desire.

The way I think about it, is you've nothing to lose by trying it

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I want to avoid a situation, stop it happening. It relates to a work situation. That goes against the ethos of manifestation doesn’t it. I shouldnt be thinking what I don’t want, but what I do. But I am stuck, I am in a bit of panic trying to ward off what I don’t want to happen. I am rambling. How do I reframe this?

Reactions: 1
I want to avoid a situation, stop it happening. It relates to a work situation. That goes against the ethos of manifestation doesn’t it. I shouldnt be thinking what I don’t want, but what I do. But I am stuck, I am in a bit of panic trying to ward off what I don’t want to happen. I am rambling. How do I reframe this?
I imagine the type of situation you want to avoid will be the result of other people’s actions/decisions. Unfortunately, you cannot manifest someone else’s actions/thoughts to not happen.

What you can do is alter your mindset into how you personally respond and behave to certain situations. Currently, you are wanting to ‘stop something from happening’. You need to not think about this at all. If you find yourself thinking about this situation shut down the thought immediately. Think of something completely different, positive and non-work related.

It’s easier said than done but do not panic about something that has not happened yet. If it is something you know is going to happen, then try and imagine yourself after said situation has happened but in a positive light.

For example, the situation could be there will be a structural change in your workplace and some people may be made redundant. You could be panicking about losing a job, loss of income, stress, depression etc. With this situation you need to imagine yourself in another job. Imagine what it’s like working somewhere else. If you do get made redundant manifest a new career, something that you want and will enjoy.

• Heart
I imagine the type of situation you want to avoid will be the result of other people’s actions/decisions. Unfortunately, you cannot manifest someone else’s actions/thoughts to not happen.

What you can do is alter your mindset into how you personally respond and behave to certain situations. Currently, you are wanting to ‘stop something from happening’. You need to not think about this at all. If you find yourself thinking about this situation shut down the thought immediately. Think of something completely different, positive and non-work related.

It’s easier said than done but do not panic about something that has not happened yet. If it is something you know is going to happen, then try and imagine yourself after said situation has happened but in a positive light.

For example, the situation could be there will be a structural change in your workplace and some people may be made redundant. You could be panicking about losing a job, loss of income, stress, depression etc. With this situation you need to imagine yourself in another job. Imagine what it’s like working somewhere else. If you do get made redundant manifest a new career, something that you want and will enjoy.
That makes sense. Thank you.

• Heart
Okay, thank you to those of you that replied to my original post. Where do I start? A vision board, scripting, crystals? I read the secret a while ago, I don’t want to read it again. Where can I go from here?

Okay, thank you to those of you that replied to my original post. Where do I start? A vision board, scripting, crystals? I read the secret a while ago, I don’t want to read it again. Where can I go from here?
I’ve got a Pinterest board which I use and crystals that I don’t really use anymore but I’d be interested in hearing what others do.
Would you recommend reading the book?

Reactions: 2
Been scanning here a while but finally joined. Thank you for all the advice so far. Bought a journal, a gratitude one, hopefully it will help ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just updating you from when I did the 5 by 5 method a few months ago, I wrote about the job I wanted and what company I wanted to work for, I got offered my dream job today. I can’t believe it, have been doing lots of positive things daily and writing things down. It works 🌟🌟🌟

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.