Law of Attraction / Manifesting ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So.. I asked the universe for a sign. I used a white feather because I really like seeing feathers and my son is obsessed with birds so it seemed fitting πŸ’œ

I first saw one that was kind of light grey, then the next one I saw was so nearly white but had a tinge of grey. Can I take that or does that mean I need more work before my manifestation is close?
White feathers have always been a symbol of a passed loved one being near.
I have feather pillows, duvet cushions so yes I see white feathers a lot. one day a white feather floated in front of me in my bedroom and I laughed and said I'm surrounded by white feathers you will have to do better than that. walked into the bathroom and right in front of me, a brown feather floated down.

Maybe grey has a meaning for you. all feathers have a meaning.

Trouble is even when we are given a sign we doubt it and ask for a sign-ier sign 🀣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
White feathers have always been a symbol of a passed loved one being near.
I have feather pillows, duvet cushions so yes I see white feathers a lot. one day a white feather floated in front of me in my bedroom and I laughed and said I'm surrounded by white feathers you will have to do better than that. walked into the bathroom and right in front of me, a brown feather floated down.

Maybe grey has a meaning for you. all feathers have a meaning.

Trouble is even when we are given a sign we doubt it and ask for a sign-ier sign 🀣
Thank you ❀ Maybe I’ll ask for something else! Or perhaps look up grey feathers.

Reactions: 1
Please can you all send me some good vibes. Have had a lot of tit hit the fan, been around emotionally draining people and I'm finding life hard rn

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
So.. I asked the universe for a sign. I used a white feather because I really like seeing feathers and my son is obsessed with birds so it seemed fitting πŸ’œ

I first saw one that was kind of light grey, then the next one I saw was so nearly white but had a tinge of grey. Can I take that or does that mean I need more work before my manifestation is close?
I use white feathers, and the places I’ve seen them and my interactions with them would blow your mind.

Reactions: 3
Please can you all send me some good vibes. Have had a lot of tit hit the fan, been around emotionally draining people and I'm finding life hard rn
Healing sent πŸ’š

Have you looked into cord cutting or asking for protection when you are around these people? πŸ’–

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hi all, I’ve been reading about asking the universe for a sign, much like the post above. Everything I read however says to ask for a sign in the form of something (like a butterfly). And for it to mean something to you. How does one know what kind of object to ask for? I love cats, but I live with two of them so probably not the best thing to ask to be shown πŸ˜‚
I did a text message to prove law of attraction works. It was from my personal trainer (can be anyone you know that you know wont text you or speak to regularly)
Picture your phone receiving a text from this person and reading the text and tell the universe you want the text in 48 hours.
My pt text me yesterday saying he had spaces and had a January offer!!!!

Not sure if anyone is into numerology also?

Finally my people! So glad we have this thread.

I've managed to manifest my 2 younger children after years of secondary fertility. I manifested my car, job and house also. Hit a bit of rut with finances and health, and been a negative nancy, but back on it again.

My finances have spiralled out of control and I'm in a lot of debt! So trying to use the law of attraction to help! Trying to manifest a new bigger house since our family has expanded. Also trying to create opportunities for myself to go to uni, but finances and 3 children have held me back from applying.

I'm massively into star signs and horoscopes, spirituality, crystals, law of attraction, numerology and angel numbers.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I did a text message to prove law of attraction works. It was from my personal trainer (can be anyone you know that you know wont text you or speak to regularly)
Picture your phone receiving a text from this person and reading the text and tell the universe you want the text in 48 hours.

I've managed to manifest my 2 younger children after years of secondary fertility. I manifested my car, job and house also. Hit a bit of rut with finances and health, and been a negative nancy, but back on it again.

My finances have spiralled out of control and I'm in a lot of debt! So trying to use the law of attraction to help! Trying to manifest a new bigger house since our family has expanded. Also trying to create opportunities for myself to go to uni, but finances and 3 children have held me back from applying.

I'm massively into star signs and horoscopes, spirituality, crystals, law of attraction, numerology and angel numbers.
I love numerology. ❀

Reactions: 4
I found this hopefully it will make sense & also be helpful to others πŸ’œ πŸͺΆ

View attachment 984375
Thank you! Great to see what they all mean.

Love the text attraction!
I am learning about angel numbers. I see 1111 so often, and sometimes 111.

• Heart
I have so much interest and a yearning to know more about all of these things, but so often find the current reality of life gets in the way! I also get caught up on which areas to focus on first, though so much appears interlinked.

I recently had a soul plan reading and it blew my mind, I really do feel like I'm uncovering the core essence of who I am/who I am meant to be. Lots linked to my natal chart and human design, it's like pieces of a puzzle coming together.

I'm also having an Akashic records reading next week, really looking forward to it. A new moon circle recently included a collective Akashic records clearing and it was the first time I fully felt a connection, I sobbed and sobbed.

One of my biggest issues is letting go/releasing. I want to, but I can feel myself tensing/resisting and almost clinging on to something! It's a real frustration knowing it's myself getting in the way πŸ™ˆ

There's also been times I've questioned whether my want to connect spiritually is a barrier in itself, or that the connection just isn't there. I had a not great experience with a reading a while back, with someone I'd had great reviews about. She kept saying my spirit was quiet and not giving her anything, she suggested it was because I wasn't ready. The reading was then also completely unrelated to me! It really worried me to be honest, I'd felt so positive about discovering this world and learning about myself. I've finally registered that actually, it might have been that my spirit just didn't want to speak with her!! Isn't it funny how we instinctively blame ourselves, assume there's something wrong with us?!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Having a bit of a "bleugh universe where the F is what I'm manifesting?!" moment. Even though I know that just puts what I want further away 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Having a bit of a "bleugh universe where the F is what I'm manifesting?!" moment. Even though I know that just puts what I want further away 😭
How are you feeling in yourself lovely? Think I see recently you weren't in a great place, though I may be mistaken - apologies if so! I've mentioned before I'm not brilliant at manifesting, though it's something I believe in and want to use on future. But from a lot of the inner work I'm doing at the moment, I know it is really impacted by feelings of self-worth and our ego. We're also going into another Mercury retrograde from tomorrow so those energies are at play - if you can, be gentle with yourself. Self-care, grounding and taking things slow should help πŸ₯° (I'm the biggest hypocrite but it's so much easier to be kind and supportive to someone else isn't it!) Xx

• Heart
I found this hopefully it will make sense & also be helpful to others πŸ’œ πŸͺΆ

View attachment 984375q
That's really interesting @Zulkraa thank you for sharing this.
Recently I have felt I had a bit of a spiritual awakening or growth spurt if you will!
I am into tarot cards and recently used a deck that, I felt very connected to, and one night I was shuffling the deck and asked who am I really?
I picked the card that I felt drawn to, and turned it over and it was the Queen of wands.
A card that I had always had a bit of a fascination with tbh...I doubted myself at first a little, as it seemed too good to be true...am I deluding myself or being egotistical here etc etc?
So I started shuffling again, this time repeating the process for lots of people that I knew, well it was instinctively very accurate.
So I kind of meditated on it, and because I have been doing shadow work, I came to the conclusion that I was manifesting the reverse energies of this card. For example feeling sluggish instead of energised, snappy and ill tempered instead of assertive....etc etc.
Also I pulled out a card that explained my mother, sorry if this is all a bit OTT, but it was the 10 of wands....similar energy to mine, but explained as carrying a large load (heavy burden) and I understood with clarity, that's why I had felt so burdened by her presence (literally overbearing) and also that I had been carrying her problems (and everyone else's) all my life?
Also that unconsciously because we both carry similar energy, she had literally overshadowed me, and been competitive, tried to keep the upper hand.
Her card was literally described as demonic fire in this tarot deck, tbh I had always been a bit horrified by her?
Sadly I found myself acting out (in times of stress) all of her hidden (dark) impulses that she had never owned up to!
It was a a ha moment for me, liberating the thought that I,d tried to almost suffocate and put out my own (creative) fires, just to appease someone else (who didn't know how to use hers) made absolute sense.
So this card the queen of wands spoke to me about redemption, and giving myself and life another chance.Also urging me to be benevolent and love myself, and shine instead of hiding in the darkness.
Also that my previous resistance to do so had been about trying not to displease my mum, or threaten her ego?
With the consequence that I had never loved myself before, because I was ashamed (she was right and I was wrong)!

Well this card and it's beautiful imagery, spoke to me of real courage and boldness, instead of rage and access to magic and manifesting if I just let go and accepted my divine light!
So I did and something clicked in me, a sense of certainty, a reassurance that I was going to be alright, better than that I was going to live again.

Well 2 things happened today i picked my daughter up from school, and on the way home I noticed a grey feather on the floor.
I thought to myself oh I remember reading about feathers on this thread, maybe that's why I noticed.
I then saw another feather on the floor!
We live close to a busy street in London tbh I have never seen feathers on this street before?
Usually I am pretty observant about my surroundings?
Then we got home, I was sat on the sofa and my daughter excitedly gave me a present, a yellow feather!
Also I received a book just today Queen up (,unleash the power of your inner tarot queen) by Angela Kaufman..and I was reading about the Queen of wands...and there it was in print ...one of her symbols was (you guessed it,) feathers! :D

So either I am going to be really dense now and go into denial , or say you know what maybe I should just be graceful and grateful and admit, this could actually be a sign right?
All this happened before I read your post, so yes I had an inkling of say feathers but I had no idea about a yellow feather (quite rare around here) so I definitely wasn't expecting that!
Also that it means reassurance, you're on the right path? Well why not then! That would be great. πŸ‘Œ

Also I would like to give a big thank you to the posters on this thread, you have inspired and encouraged me and I am really grateful for the positive energy on here. Also people's generosity of spirit. Honestly you are all an inspiration to me and I look up to all of you.❀
It's honestly inspired me to kick-start some very positive changes in my life.After what seemed like years in a kind of limbo land and wilderness.
That I really wondered if I would ever come out of.
So a very big thank you to all of you, but know that it is appreciated and valued and I shall definitely be making the most of it!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
How are you feeling in yourself lovely? Think I see recently you weren't in a great place, though I may be mistaken - apologies if so! I've mentioned before I'm not brilliant at manifesting, though it's something I believe in and want to use on future. But from a lot of the inner work I'm doing at the moment, I know it is really impacted by feelings of self-worth and our ego. We're also going into another Mercury retrograde from tomorrow so those energies are at play - if you can, be gentle with yourself. Self-care, grounding and taking things slow should help πŸ₯° (I'm the biggest hypocrite but it's so much easier to be kind and supportive to someone else isn't it!) Xx
Thank you, I've been very stressed with family issues lately, my heartbroken sister is on my sofa (which as you can imagine is very draining!) Plus we are going to the police re our brother (see the incest thread if want details) so it's been particularly tricky. I'm starting to feel a bit better than I have been at the start of the week. I've asked the universe for a sign I'm on the right path 🀞🏽 focusing on meditation and allowing myself to feel the feelings

@Misbehaving how do tarot cards work please? Can anyone do them?

• Heart
Thank you, I've been very stressed with family issues lately, my heartbroken sister is on my sofa (which as you can imagine is very draining!) Plus we are going to the police re our brother (see the incest thread if want details) so it's been particularly tricky. I'm starting to feel a bit better than I have been at the start of the week. I've asked the universe for a sign I'm on the right path 🀞🏽 focusing on meditation and allowing myself to feel the feelings

Sending you huge amounts of love Thankyou.

❀

I don't have my own deck or know if there's a real difference but I do them online occasionally.

https://www.free-tarot-reading.net/free

• Heart
Reactions: 5

@Thank(space)you I just want to say that I have so much admiration and respect for you.
I think under very difficult circumstances, you have handled yourself brilliantly.
No one could do any better no one!
You deserve to be proud of yourself,you have been through hell and back and you are coming out of the other side.
That's a testament to your strength of character, resilience and tenacity.
If I was even 10 per cent the person you are I would hold my head up high every day, you have nothing to be ashamed of,not ever!
Every time I have read one of your posts I have felt in the presence of someone calm and wise and intuitive and understanding.
I feel you have a vast reserve of empathy, insight courage and strength and it's yours to tap into at any time.

It took courage and trust for you to open up, but I'm so glad you did.That was the first hardest step not being afraid to speak the truth.
Or feeling the fear and having the strength and presence of mind to work through it anyway.
That's amazing a real achievement...from now on as difficult as things are or can get, at least they will never be as bad as before.
You truly are a brave person and I believe you can free yourself, from now on to face your trauma's get help or support if needed and to finally get a chance to live out your best possible future.
You can do this, you're already come so far.
❀ Love to you, your patience and understanding and love for others will come back to you and then some. Of course you felt drained who wouldn't?
This is energy spent dealing with painful issues but it's a release from it as well.
You're amazing ❀ and truly deserve every future happiness and support either from a higher source (manifestation) or from other people.

As for the tarot, thank you for asking, i am not a professional and I just go by my instincts and intuition tbh.
I am into astrology and found a deck online (Amazon) that combined the two, from that I would just do a 3 card spread (the most simple) from that.
I found it reassuring and accurate in answers and then when I started doing shadow work and looking into (Jungian) archetypes, I purchased the Dark wood tarot set and read the accompanying book.
I haven't used them (not yet) in the traditional sense but just got inspired to consult them in regards to finding out my real (previously hidden) character?
That was just me, seeking inspiration I think,but it worked and I am grateful for that.
Really I just dabble but it's a tool that I find useful as I overthink and have a tendency towards anxiety sometimes.
Symbols and archetypes are very powerful I think and speak to the subconscious?
That's what I needed at the time.

Again thank you for asking, sorry don't know if that was useful for you or not ,but I find that when our intuition speaks and we act on it, we find the right path? ❀
Good luck πŸ€ to you for now and in the future, you deserve it.

• Heart
Hi everyone,

Made an account to post on this thread, just a suggestion for anyone wishing to start out with manifesting etc. A few months ago i decided to test the law of attraction myself, I asked for a sign and described exactly what i wanted, just something small but it meant alot to me as it proved to me that the universe was listening. I asked the universe to show me a pink flamingo, I knew exactly how i wanted this flamingo to look, however it could come in any form the universe wanted. after asking for this pink flamingo sign, i forgot about it, i didnt sit and think about it all day, i let it come to me in the right time. a couple of weeks later i went on a night out, there was a table of inflatable props at the entrance, and there was the pink flamingo id asked for :ROFLMAO: sounds silly but it proved alot to me

• Heart
@Thank(space)you I just want to say that I have so much admiration and respect for you.
I think under very difficult circumstances, you have handled yourself brilliantly.
No one could do any better no one!
You deserve to be proud of yourself,you have been through hell and back and you are coming out of the other side.
That's a testament to your strength of character, resilience and tenacity.
If I was even 10 per cent the person you are I would hold my head up high every day, you have nothing to be ashamed of,not ever!
Every time I have read one of your posts I have felt in the presence of someone calm and wise and intuitive and understanding.
I feel you have a vast reserve of empathy, insight courage and strength and it's yours to tap into at any time.

It took courage and trust for you to open up, but I'm so glad you did.That was the first hardest step not being afraid to speak the truth.
Or feeling the fear and having the strength and presence of mind to work through it anyway.
That's amazing a real achievement...from now on as difficult as things are or can get, at least they will never be as bad as before.
You truly are a brave person and I believe you can free yourself, from now on to face your trauma's get help or support if needed and to finally get a chance to live out your best possible future.
You can do this, you're already come so far.
❀ Love to you, your patience and understanding and love for others will come back to you and then some. Of course you felt drained who wouldn't?
This is energy spent dealing with painful issues but it's a release from it as well.
You're amazing ❀ and truly deserve every future happiness and support either from a higher source (manifestation) or from other people.

As for the tarot, thank you for asking, i am not a professional and I just go by my instincts and intuition tbh.
I am into astrology and found a deck online (Amazon) that combined the two, from that I would just do a 3 card spread (the most simple) from that.
I found it reassuring and accurate in answers and then when I started doing shadow work and looking into (Jungian) archetypes, I purchased the Dark wood tarot set and read the accompanying book.
I haven't used them (not yet) in the traditional sense but just got inspired to consult them in regards to finding out my real (previously hidden) character?
That was just me, seeking inspiration I think,but it worked and I am grateful for that.
Really I just dabble but it's a tool that I find useful as I overthink and have a tendency towards anxiety sometimes.
Symbols and archetypes are very powerful I think and speak to the subconscious?
That's what I needed at the time.

Again thank you for asking, sorry don't know if that was useful for you or not ,but I find that when our intuition speaks and we act on it, we find the right path? ❀
Good luck πŸ€ to you for now and in the future, you deserve it.
Thank you so much πŸ₯Ίβ€

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.