Law of Attraction / Manifesting ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching this thread with interest so placemarking myself. Had a run of tit luck last year with three miscarriages, and then landed my dream job and moved across the country where we know nobody at all! Been having a crisis of confidence recently - imposter syndrome, lack of friends close by and worrying if our next pregnancy will stick. I really want to change my mindset as things always go better for me when I think positively. I’m going to start each day with gratitude and go in to work with the confidence that I deserve to be there and can make positive changes. Hopefully a successful pregnancy and a few nice friends won’t be far behind! It’s nice to find this supportive community.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Does anyone have any favourite journal prompts they like to use they want to share, or links to resources on how to get started? I just got Noor Hibberts book on kindle for 99p, excited to dive in

Reactions: 3
Watching this thread with interest so placemarking myself. Had a run of tit luck last year with three miscarriages, and then landed my dream job and moved across the country where we know nobody at all! Been having a crisis of confidence recently - imposter syndrome, lack of friends close by and worrying if our next pregnancy will stick. I really want to change my mindset as things always go better for me when I think positively. I’m going to start each day with gratitude and go in to work with the confidence that I deserve to be there and can make positive changes. Hopefully a successful pregnancy and a few nice friends won’t be far behind! It’s nice to find this supportive community.
Gabby Bernstein had miscarriages (including one again recently) but writes about her struggles and using Manifestation to have a baby. She has a son now. Maybe she would resonate with you?
oh and sorry about everything you have been going through. ✨❤✨

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Her book super attractor is £1.32 on kindle, if that helps? Plus a couple of her audiobooks are currently free……..
I’ve had super attractor on my Audible I keep meaning to start it - have you read it/listened to it? ✨

I’ve had super attractor on my Audible I keep meaning to start it - have you read it/listened to it? ✨
I started listening to that one, and need to finish it myself. I listened to the universe has your back and got really pissed off when she gives you a web link and then wants to charge you $19 to get the life changing meditation. I hate business models like that and actually turns me off. I felt cheated.
I followed her on the gram for a while but found her too pouty on her “Dear Gabby” lives she does.
Her books does have some great gems in them for the right mindset to have and methods etc, but I can’t say I am in complete alignment with her.
I can’t recall if this has been mentioned here before or not, but Ester and Abraham Hicks is another route to look at, but only for the open minded!

Last edited:
  • Heart
New to this thread, my eldest bought me The Secret a few years ago. I really need to get into a more positive mindset. Last year I found a full time job doing something I love so I've been so grateful.

This year isn't off to a great start as I need to find somewhere to live, I just want to find affordable housing for myself and my children where we can have a cat.
My current landlord has been terrible, I don't want to be at the mercy of another private landlord. The feeling of uncertainty over the last few years has been quite stressful. I keep visualising somewhere where I feel at home and having a cat. All I want is to have a permanent home until my children are grown up.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I am sorry to hear about your miscarriages.
Going off topic here. Can I ask have you investigated your miscarriages ? E.g. blood tests ?

Reactions: 4
I am sorry to hear about your miscarriages.
Going off topic here. Can I ask have you investigated your miscarriages ? E.g. blood tests ?
Not yet - i was referred for tests but ended up moving out of the area before my appointment so need to start the process again here. I work in healthcare and have spoken to an obstetric colleague friend about what could be going on, but so often it’s just “one of those things”. We already have one child, so I sometimes feel guilty for feeling upset about the miscarriages because I know I’m lucky to have one, but it’s making it more frustrating because I know it’s worked in the past!

I feel mentally in a much better place now to have a baby. We’ve got a better income, a slower pace of life outside of London, and my parents are moving here so will have family support close by. I can imagine another child in our life now - last year although I really wanted a baby I was also worried about the additional financial pressure and lack of immediate family support. So hopefully my physical self will align with my mental headspace, and our next pregnancy will be the one that brings us our baby.

• Heart
I asked for a sign today about whether I’ll get a job this year after I graduate and as soon as I asked for it in the middle of a shop, I went over to the sale rack and the first shirt that I pulled back (couldn’t see it straight away as it was placed back to front on the rack) was a Ready Player One shirt (a film about a video game if anyone hasn’t watched it). I’m studying Video Game Art so I’ll take that as a yes :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Not yet - i was referred for tests but ended up moving out of the area before my appointment so need to start the process again here. I work in healthcare and have spoken to an obstetric colleague friend about what could be going on, but so often it’s just “one of those things”. We already have one child, so I sometimes feel guilty for feeling upset about the miscarriages because I know I’m lucky to have one, but it’s making it more frustrating because I know it’s worked in the past!

I feel mentally in a much better place now to have a baby. We’ve got a better income, a slower pace of life outside of London, and my parents are moving here so will have family support close by. I can imagine another child in our life now - last year although I really wanted a baby I was also worried about the additional financial pressure and lack of immediate family support. So hopefully my physical self will align with my mental headspace, and our next pregnancy will be the one that brings us our baby.
I wish you all the best and success in getting pregnant and finally being rewarded a baby.
I had similar issues and got my bloods checked. I went privately and through the my bloods I found out the reason why I kept miscarrying. Hence why I thought I can’t leave this thread without telling you please get your bloods checked.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hi all!

I’m looking into manifesting (if anything I just like the thought of gratitude and more positive thinking) but a couple of things confuse me and I’m hoping someone can help

1. Is it just because you’re regularly thinking of these things you’re subconsciously working towards your goals and the positivity motivates you and you subconsciously work harder.
2. What if you manifest money and you get it but it comes from a negative source? E.g inheritance from a loved one? That’s my biggest fear.

TIA ❤

Reactions: 4
Hi all!

I’m looking into manifesting (if anything I just like the thought of gratitude and more positive thinking) but a couple of things confuse me and I’m hoping someone can help

1. Is it just because you’re regularly thinking of these things you’re subconsciously working towards your goals and the positivity motivates you and you subconsciously work harder.
2. What if you manifest money and you get it but it comes from a negative source? E.g inheritance from a loved one? That’s my biggest fear.

TIA ❤
You can't manifest for other people I.e someone passing away so even if someone did die and you inherited, it wouldn't be because of your manifestations

Manifesting starts with visualisation, then feeling then taking action in the physical world. If you're thinking it then it's destined for you, just follow the steps

I know I harp on about her but honestly Noor Hibbert is amazing (she has books, podcasts and also does regular free bootcamps aswell as a paid for academy) in regards to manifesting guidance x

• Heart
I had a few miscarriages and then secondary infertility for 7 years. I used a lot of affirmations to conceive and asked to have a healthy pregnancy. I also wrote down I wanted to be pregnant by summer 2019 and put it away in my bedside drawer. I actually fell pregnant in june 2019 with a baby girl. She's almost two now. I also did the same with her big sister as I ended up having to have fertility treatment (clomid). I used affirmations and wrote on paper that I wanted to be pregnant at the start of 2017. I fell pregnant with my middle daughter in the February. I hope this helps and gives you a bit of hope. Always here if you need a chat, hopefully you will have a beautiful baby soon x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So I was messaging my friend and its just hit me that my biggest block is still not truly believing I deserve it all. So it's nice to know that's something to work on as it's given me some direction.

I've also started a blog as I've been having this feeling for a couple weeks I should start one

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I bought one of these books for my younger sister with the idea that she will write an affirmation each day. It arrived today and is rather cute.

Amazon product

1642427877894.png

Does anyone have any favourite journal prompts they like to use they want to share, or links to resources on how to get started? I just got Noor Hibberts book on kindle for 99p, excited to dive in
I personally just have a plain paperchase journal.

You could try these ones:

So I was messaging my friend and its just hit me that my biggest block is still not truly believing I deserve it all. So it's nice to know that's something to work on as it's given me some direction.

I've also started a blog as I've been having this feeling for a couple weeks I should start one
Well done for listening to your intuition.

I also need to work on building my self esteem. Have you tried subliminals?

Last edited:
  • Heart

Please don’t feel guilty. You have every right to feel sad and frustrated after having to go through multiple miscarriages. I think LoA can encourage guilt over feelings sometimes but all feelings are valid and give us valuable information about ourselves and situations.

Great you are feeling more positive now. I’m sending all good wishes for your next pregnancy x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Anyone into crystals? Just put mine outside ready to charge in tonight’s full moon🌙✨

Anyone on their manifesting journey tonight’s full moon is a great starting point into releasing what’s not right or working for you in life at the moment or whatever is holding you back !

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.