Law of Attraction / Manifesting ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I manifested aged 11 before I had any idea what it was. I really wanted to get into the local grammar school so I spent my time looking around it pretending I already went there, imagining every detail. I imagined opening my acceptance letter etc and I got in!

Years later after moving back from abroad with absolutely nothing, no house job etc I decided I wanted to work three days a week at a particular type of job, pictured it, decided it and amazingly found an ad, applied and got the job!

A few years after that I had just ended a relationship and drunkenly wrote down the list of qualities, interests and even stuff like wanted to live in my home town etc that my "dream partner" would have. I found that list a few weeks ago and it's an exact match of my partner of 7 years! (Stupidly I forgot to put millionaire as a key point!)

I then decided exactly the type of dog that I had wanted for years, colour, breed, name, even randomly to be fairly small for breed(?) A few months later the lady at the supermarket was discussing with the woman in front of me that she had just bred a litter if puppies... Got talking to her. Yep, I have the exact dog I dreamed of and she's now 5!

I then decided that I wanted to buy a house although it seemed basically impossible at the time. I somehow - not so clear on this one - manifested exactly half the deposit money. It involved a car accident which I had not planned but hey, it got me closer and with some luck and hard work wrangled the rest together.

I then pictured the type of house, obsessed about it, planned it, haunted Rightmove everyday for YEARS. Our budget was 2 bed terrace new build with help to buy at best, but through a weird series of events we managed to buy a three bed detached with large garden!

Before you throw up in your cornflakes muttering jammy witch I just wanted to say two things. 1. Being sure of what you want, visualising it, thinking about it, dreaming of it DOES WORK.

2. I have totally lost my mojo, and can't seem to think what I want my next move to be. I want a different career. Mines ok but doesn't pay as well as I would like and doesn't fit my life, or how I would like it to be. But bugger if I can think of what I DO want enough to being it about! I'm totally stuck, can't concentrate on what I want (because I can't decide) and going no where! It's so frustrating because if I could only work out what I'm aiming for I could start trying to get there! Any tips? Anyone figured this out?

Ps. In my quest to figure this out I took PP advice and downloaded Noor Hibbert. I like and her first task "ask the universe for a sign" worked in a spine tingly way.
omg I loved reading that!! Thank you so much for posting and well done on manifesting all those things ❤

I’m in the same place as you as not knowing what I want etc so I cant help you there sadly 😂 BUT I did once wrote out a list of all things I liked about my then current job and just went on job sites and applied to jobs with similar points in the job description to my list but ignored the job title & that’s helped me once before xxx

Reactions: 5
I manifested aged 11 before I had any idea what it was. I really wanted to get into the local grammar school so I spent my time looking around it pretending I already went there, imagining every detail. I imagined opening my acceptance letter etc and I got in!

Years later after moving back from abroad with absolutely nothing, no house job etc I decided I wanted to work three days a week at a particular type of job, pictured it, decided it and amazingly found an ad, applied and got the job!

A few years after that I had just ended a relationship and drunkenly wrote down the list of qualities, interests and even stuff like wanted to live in my home town etc that my "dream partner" would have. I found that list a few weeks ago and it's an exact match of my partner of 7 years! (Stupidly I forgot to put millionaire as a key point!)

I then decided exactly the type of dog that I had wanted for years, colour, breed, name, even randomly to be fairly small for breed(?) A few months later the lady at the supermarket was discussing with the woman in front of me that she had just bred a litter if puppies... Got talking to her. Yep, I have the exact dog I dreamed of and she's now 5!

I then decided that I wanted to buy a house although it seemed basically impossible at the time. I somehow - not so clear on this one - manifested exactly half the deposit money. It involved a car accident which I had not planned but hey, it got me closer and with some luck and hard work wrangled the rest together.

I then pictured the type of house, obsessed about it, planned it, haunted Rightmove everyday for YEARS. Our budget was 2 bed terrace new build with help to buy at best, but through a weird series of events we managed to buy a three bed detached with large garden!

Before you throw up in your cornflakes muttering jammy witch I just wanted to say two things. 1. Being sure of what you want, visualising it, thinking about it, dreaming of it DOES WORK.

2. I have totally lost my mojo, and can't seem to think what I want my next move to be. I want a different career. Mines ok but doesn't pay as well as I would like and doesn't fit my life, or how I would like it to be. But bugger if I can think of what I DO want enough to being it about! I'm totally stuck, can't concentrate on what I want (because I can't decide) and going no where! It's so frustrating because if I could only work out what I'm aiming for I could start trying to get there! Any tips? Anyone figured this out?

Ps. In my quest to figure this out I took PP advice and downloaded Noor Hibbert. I like and her first task "ask the universe for a sign" worked in a spine tingly way.
I enjoyed reading this too ☺ Can I ask which Noor Hibbert you downloaded? X

Reactions: 3
omg I loved reading that!! Thank you so much for posting and well done on manifesting all those things ❤

I’m in the same place as you as not knowing what I want etc so I cant help you there sadly 😂 BUT I did once wrote out a list of all things I liked about my then current job and just went on job sites and applied to jobs with similar points in the job description to my list but ignored the job title & that’s helped me once before xxx
That is a great idea thank you! After writing that long post I felt inspired and started to write down what kind of things I would like my job to be (work from home / liase with or work with interesting people etc) which I thought might be a start at least! Looking at what I like about my job in a job specification sense is such good thinking, I think complicated job titles etc put me off!

@Rosie878 I am listening to Just bleeping Do It. It's less wishy washy than The Secret. But bizarrely I had more luck with this stuff before I knew about it! I think as a child I read something about athletes picturing winning obsessively and just decided that sounded like a good idea. But writing down about my partner seemed to help as well 🤷 Knowing what you want is the key I think! My aunt used to say "You have got to know where you are going, and if you don't, you can't moan about where you end up." Which obviously resonated with me as a child!

Reactions: 8
I struggle with knowing what I want too, but I listened to a podcast today that gave me a real "a ha" moment... Lots of topics covered, all of which resonated massively, but the biggest thing was realising that I can't make progress until I work on my self-worth. It's so hard to shake 30 years of learned thoughts and behaviours, I sometimes feel like I don't even know myself, never mind like anything about me. Until I can get past thinking negatively about myself, manifesting is unlikely to be productive - if I don't believe in myself, why would the universe believe in me?!

I thought I'd share in case this helps anyone else in a similar position.

I've also ordered "Breaking the habit of being yourself" by Joe Dispensa, and found Noor Hibbert's "Just f*cking do it" is 99p on the Kindle store, so have that downloaded for when I'm in a better place.

So grateful for this space 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Good luck @Elizaaaaa with finding out more about yourself. I think I used to know, but I have sort of forgotten, or got a bit bogged down with the day to day rather than looking up and ahead. I'm grateful for this little slice of the internet too!

Can I just say I found this. Dolly is my absolute hero, and my god if it works for her! Interestingly her "faith" is rooted in religion. I have always enjoyed a certain prayer (I'm not particularly religious) that says we have a duty to make the most of our God given talents. Anyway, read away!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I've been having this feeling for a little while now that I need to quit my job. I'll be honest, I'm scared. My job pays well, my manager is an absolute diamond and my hours suit my childcare needs. The overarching reason for stopping me though is I don't know what I want to do. I don't know how I want to earn money. I know I'd figure the rest out once I know what I'm quitting my job for.

Does anyone have any advice or guidance please?

• Heart
In this economic field I wouldn't quit straight away either.Les Brown in one of his talks said you didn't have to go all out at once. You can do it in little bits.

What kind of things do you enjoy?

Maybe you could start a side income stream like on ebay or through dividend investing?

Reactions: 4
I would suggest if you do just quit, to register with a temp agency in a feild you are interested in and try a few places. It has worked well for me previously. I would say however that I didn't have to think about childcare so I was free to take anything and everything. I now have a child and that certainly does complicate things when it comes to work. I think some people thrive under the pressure of not having an income but many crumble, panic and take any old job which takes you back to worse then you are now. It's very tough but I do understand your feelings, I'm in a similar boat!

• Heart
Hope everyone is doing good! ❤

I have no one to tell this too so I hope it’s alright to write here! Basically been on a bit of spiritual awakening since late last year, just sick of being so depressed and finally realised it was all up to me etc..

Yesterday I asked for a sign from the universe that I was on the right path, and I literally had the best day, like saw a coat in a charity shop window, it was made for me, I went in and asked how much without even trying it on, she told me how much then instantly was like but I can see if I can do it cheaper, she comes back and says I’ll do it for half price without me even asking (It’s a real leather jacket with hand painted wolves howling at the moon on the back if anyone is wondering) tried it on, of course it fits perfectly, I love it. That’s just ONE thing that happened yesterday, the fact that I was even near that charity shop is a whole thing itself!

Anyway! So today I asked out loud for sign if my boyfriend and I should break up, literally as I finished speaking I look out the window and a hearse is going past, maybe not that weird but it is when you work on a private road where maybe 3 cars go past an hour.. at first I took it a bit literal then I realised that maybe it was a sign for the death of our relationship.

Also googled it as you do, and for even more reassurance, and apparently a black hearse is symbol of grievances or a loss which is painful and a hearse that is carrying a coffin in is symbol that you are now parting ways with your past 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hi all, I’ve been reading about asking the universe for a sign, much like the post above. Everything I read however says to ask for a sign in the form of something (like a butterfly). And for it to mean something to you. How does one know what kind of object to ask for? I love cats, but I live with two of them so probably not the best thing to ask to be shown 😂

• Heart
Hi all, I’ve been reading about asking the universe for a sign, much like the post above. Everything I read however says to ask for a sign in the form of something (like a butterfly). And for it to mean something to you. How does one know what kind of object to ask for? I love cats, but I live with two of them so probably not the best thing to ask to be shown 😂
Pick something random. I picked a snail. See post 34 on one of the earlier pages.

Reactions: 4
I use feathers, white ones, had some massive confirmations from them.

Collette Baron-Reid is doing a vision board group for free, may not be to late to join if anyone else is interested.
I ask aloud sometimes, or in my head. I always thank them out loud though.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So.. I asked the universe for a sign. I used a white feather because I really like seeing feathers and my son is obsessed with birds so it seemed fitting 💜

I first saw one that was kind of light grey, then the next one I saw was so nearly white but had a tinge of grey. Can I take that or does that mean I need more work before my manifestation is close?

Reactions: 1
So.. I asked the universe for a sign. I used a white feather because I really like seeing feathers and my son is obsessed with birds so it seemed fitting 💜

I first saw one that was kind of light grey, then the next one I saw was so nearly white but had a tinge of grey. Can I take that or does that mean I need more work before my manifestation is close?
To be sure why not choose a random item. Feathers are all over the place. I chose a snail because the likelihood of me seeing one was slim. I saw a wicker snail in a random setting. Could be anything. Anything that you wouldn’t necessarily come across in your regular life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.