Lauryn Goodman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chloe got a closer magazine deal. She’s now shown the baby and revealed its name but you have to subscribe to closer magazine to read it: name is Isla though.
Original - guess it could be something really awful and strange.

bet Lauryn Has named baby walker something trendy like Arlo or Teddy

Reactions: 3
She has got a newborn and there is a pandemic!
she has posted photos from chloe’s, Amelia is always at Chloe’s so I assumed they were all shielding together? If not then they’ve broken lockdown which is not sensible with 2 newborns...

• Heart
Reactions: 1
One of them said the whole family was isolating together due to the babies been born around the same time. Was something along those lines anyway.

As someone who would kill to have a baby, seeing her moan about her baby waking her up is bleeping me right off!!!
A baby is a baby. They need changing,winding,feeding and attention all day and night, get over it!!
She preaches it’s a miracle baby but she just moans 🙄
I know we all moan but seriously, she has all these followers who are struggling to conceive and she’s doing that?! duck off love!! 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Be thankful you have been blessed with a baby in the first place, some of us haven’t 😤

Reactions: 15
Whats wrong with this girl? She needs to be very careful. Shes saying the NHS uses sleep aids such as sleepyheads. That is absolutely not true. Im a nurse and my best friend is a midwife. The NHS follows the Lullaby Trust recommendations and that advise against using anything like that. There are certian positioners they use for premature babies in special care units but these are medical grade and to prevent pressure sores etc. Obviously thesd babies are under constant supervision and connected to heart rate monitors and oxygen sats at all times. I know a lot of people use these kind of things but she shouldnt be saying the NHS use them in order to reassure her followers when that is untrue.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Whats wrong with this girl? She needs to be very careful. Shes saying the NHS uses sleep aids such as sleepyheads. That is absolutely not true. Im a nurse and my best friend is a midwife. The NHS follows the Lullaby Trust recommendations and that advise against using anything like that. There are certian positioners they use for premature babies in special care units but these are medical grade and to prevent pressure sores etc. Obviously thesd babies are under constant supervision and connected to heart rate monitors and oxygen sats at all times. I know a lot of people use these kind of things but she shouldnt be saying the NHS use them in order to reassure her followers when that is untrue.
Haven’t you seen her stories? She thinks she’s a nurse🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Haven’t you seen her stories? She thinks she’s a nurse🙌🏻
She thinks shes an expert but I do strongly believe that these ‘influences’ have a duty to their followers to only post factually true information. How would she feel if someones baby suffocated in one of those things based on her saying the NHS use them. People will read that and think oh if the NHS use them they must be safe. Shes playing a dangerous game.

She thinks shes an expert but I do strongly believe that these ‘influences’ have a duty to their followers to only post factually true information. How would she feel if someones baby suffocated in one of those things based on her saying the NHS use them. People will read that and think oh if the NHS use them they must be safe. Shes playing a dangerous game.
Can I ask where it says the nhs uses them?

Can I ask where it says the nhs uses them?
She obviously reads here because shes deleted the story. Wish I had screenshot it. She posted a message from a follower. Her follower said she had been using a Sleepyhead and her midwife or Health Visitor had strongly advised against it. Lauryn wrote that she had spoken to the manufacturer who had told her the NHS use them so therefore her advice was to continue to use it.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I bet she’s fuming that no one cares about her enough to offer a magazine deal for the baby gender/name reveal 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She obviously reads here because shes deleted the story. Wish I had screenshot it. She posted a message from a follower. Her follower said she had been using a Sleepyhead and her midwife or Health Visitor had strongly advised against it. Lauryn wrote that she had spoken to the manufacturer who had told her the NHS use them so therefore her advice was to continue to use it.
Lauryn as you read here maybe read this article....

Yep NHS definitely does not use sleepyheads! We were told not to buy one (we did buy one though).

Do you think the baby will be nameless and gender less forever? When will she give up on a deal??

Isn’t it funny how she’s factually been proved wrong about something (NHS advice) and all of a sudden the stories stop... I’m worried, I need the baby feed / nappy change / wind updates I look forward to them now!! 🤣

We should message her and say “look hun, Closer mag ain’t gonna call you anytime soon, if you want a story in a magazine then call Take A Break, That’s Life or Chat, you can tell them your wonderful story of the miracle baby to the footballer that is a millionaire, he doesn’t just have a super bank balance, he also has super sperm that can make a previously infertile woman fertile”😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We should message her and say “look hun, Closer mag ain’t gonna call you anytime soon, if you want a story in a magazine then call Take A Break, That’s Life or Chat, you can tell them your wonderful story of the miracle baby to the footballer that is a millionaire, he doesn’t just have a super bank balance, he also has super sperm that can make a previously infertile woman fertile”😂😂😂
Don’t give her any ideas she will be trying bottle it and flog his magic sperm next with her fertility bracelets.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

This^^ is exactly the type of story that the readers of those mags love, and the headline you could get from this Baby Walker story alone, would get them all going!!😂😂😂

I have to say after writing ‘Baby Walker’ out then I am quickly realising how ridiculous it sounds...when the father doesn’t acknowledge you when you are pregnant, and it’s all out there for everyone to see, then his surname doesn’t come into your baby’s name...much less your insta posts!!😡😡

There is also part of me that can’t but help think KW deserves it, he is a dirty dog with zero self control, and huge entitlement issues, and esp with women&money, he then meets a female that he has all this in common with, -after all like attracts like even if for just a short while,- and then he is ruined to an extent, his personality is out there for all to see and it ain’t pretty, he is done financially too with 4 kids to pay for, and just now cash is all that bothers him.

In these really bleeping crummy situations, then I feel for the innocent child born into this situation and I hope for their sake that KW will step up eventually, and be interested in his child with LG, even if it’s a wee while away from now, then that’s better than never at all and I hope that he’s genuinely interested in his child & not only because he is paying for him, you know like a owning him like property sort of way.

These days kids are just accessories for the gram 😭😡😭😡 and the reality shows🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️ don’t get me wrong you can see the love 🤍that these stars ✨✨have for their kids👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦but they do exploit them in a way☹anyway that’s for another thread.
tit I quoted my own post that is a couple of posts above this one, I added the paragraphs after my previous one and I quoted rather than added after this>> [/QUOTE]Section.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.