Lauryn Goodman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kyle looks mixed race to me

births aren’t being registered at the moment. He won’t be going though, ever

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Kyle looks mixed race to me

births aren’t being registered at the moment. He won’t be going though, ever
When he no longer wants Annie then he may reach out to his kid, a real man would, you would be curious surely? I am sure that the last rat pic of her is probably to lure KW back, she wants to be relatable so much yet got her face done fully for a social media pic, she should’ve just stayed looking like tit as I’m sure she would’ve done with the new baby waking up through the night etc etc

Reactions: 1
When he no longer wants Annie then he may reach out to his kid, a real man would, you would be curious surely? I am sure that the last rat pic of her is probably to lure KW back, she wants to be relatable so much yet got her face done fully for a social media pic, she should’ve just stayed looking like tit as I’m sure she would’ve done with the new baby waking up through the night etc etc
So many men don’t though! He seems to be more interested in shagging anything that moves from what I’ve read in the papers.
Haha my baby is 6 months and I’ve put make up on twice since lockdown started. What’s the bleeping point?!

Reactions: 2
So many men don’t though! He seems to be more interested in shagging anything that moves from what I’ve read in the papers.
Haha my baby is 6 months and I’ve put make up on twice since lockdown started. What’s the bleeping point?!
The point is that her baby isn’t even 4 weeks old, big difference between that and 6 months old and she is trying to be relatable and it’s not relatable to look the way she looks when you’ve a baby that young, it’s not realistic.

Reactions: 2
In terms of make up, I don’t see why that matters. It makes people feel better. I put make up on almost every day since my baby was born. I did this when he was sleeping or my husband was tending to the baby. I don’t see the problem if she wants to do that.

Reactions: 11
In terms of make up, I don’t see why that matters. It makes people feel better. I put make up on almost every day since my baby was born. I did this when he was sleeping or my husband was tending to the baby. I don’t see the problem if she wants to do that.
Not an issue but unrelatable to the majority of single mothers with their first kid and when we can’t go anywhere anyway.

just saying

Not an issue but unrelatable to the majority of single mothers with their first kid and when we can’t go anywhere anyway.

just saying
I get what your saying but she’s in the public eye so obviously wants to look nice in the picture. Plus she obviously is breaking lockdown rules and having various family members round so she won’t be short of babysitters.

The babies will be 1 yo when they finally do the joint ‘photo shoot’ magazine deal they are so desperate to get! Haha!

Love how all of this has tit all over her plans, stupid cow!

Also can’t stand how EVERY story is always ‘hey guys UMMMM so UMMMM a lot of you have asked UMMMM...’ HAVE THEY THOUGHHHHH LAURYN?!

I expect the fertility bracelets to make an appearance next week and start being heavily flogged, all these vulnerable woman believing her tit that it will help them to get pregnant, she is the lowest of the low she should be ashamed of herself 🙄
I mean...just because a couple are trying to conceive doesn’t make them “vulnerable” or taken in by nobhead cumbuckets! Myself and my partner know that a bleeping bracelet won’t get us preggers 🤣

• Haha
Did anyone seek Lauryn & Chloe’s friend Mel Reeves had her baby too. What’s the story there? Who is her baby daddy?

Did anyone seek Lauryn & Chloe’s friend Mel Reeves had her baby too. What’s the story there? Who is her baby daddy?
Danny Simpson apparently. She will be another one not announcing the name or showing the babies face despite ramming her pregnancy in our faces everyday.

Reactions: 7
Danny Simpson apparently. She will be another one not announcing the name or showing the babies face despite ramming her pregnancy in our faces everyday.
Danny Simpson is aparrently doing the right thing and being involved with the baby and paid for a swanky baby shower for Mel Reeves 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ another smack in the face for LaurYYYn

Reactions: 5
That’s not Tesco in her stories it’s Aldi in Portslade! At least she didn’t pretend it was Waitrose which is actually her nearest supermarket

• Haha
That’s not Tesco in her stories it’s Aldi in Portslade! At least she didn’t pretend it was Waitrose which is actually her nearest supermarket
Aldi is her local supermarket as she lives in Portslade with her mum and younger sister Amelia not Hove in Chloe’s boyfriend’s house.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.