Lauryn Goodman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So why’s she saying it’s Tesco?
Probs cos she thinks Aldi is for peasants who haven't had the pleasure of their sister being on EOTB or getting knocked up by a footballer and therefore can't possibly admit to shopping there 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Danny Simpson is aparrently doing the right thing and being involved with the baby and paid for a swanky baby shower for Mel Reeves 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ another smack in the face for LaurYYYn
He's not involved and didn't pay for the baby shower! I know this for a fact. Shes just another one of Lauryns slapper gang getting knocked up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Aldi is her local supermarket as she lives in Portslade with her mum and younger sister Amelia not Hove in Chloe’s boyfriend’s house.
Ah, ok I thought she was living at Chloe’s

Do Mums get things for themselves at baby showers, is this why they all want them now? It’s ridiculous when they have them in overpriced Hotels, Lucy Meck, Billie Faiers, Sam...it’s so “look at me” isn’t it?

My child is mixed race and back when I was on social media I never knew if it was appropriate to use that emoji. Any who, I feel with Lauren the idea of a mixed race baby is a fashion accessory. I still find it so embarrassing she calls him Baby Walker. I had my baby by myself and therefore they have my name because I am her family not someone who doesn’t want to know her.

Reactions: 17
My child is mixed race and back when I was on social media I never knew if it was appropriate to use that emoji. Any who, I feel with Lauren the idea of a mixed race baby is a fashion accessory. I still find it so embarrassing she calls him Baby Walker. I had my baby by myself and therefore they have my name because I am her family not someone who doesn’t want to know her.
My child is half Pakistani, imagine me using the emoji with the turban on. It’s just so strange. The baby isn’t even that brown and neither is Kyle. The baby is probably a little Jaundice 🤣🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Ah, ok I thought she was living at Chloe’s
I'm sorry she's nearly 30, just became a parent and still lives at her mums?! 😳 I know for some people due to circumstances there's no other choice but surely the money she's made from orchestrated pap shoots and advertising skinny coffee and the like on Instagram she makes a sufficient wage (not saying it's megabucks or anything) where she could have put a deposit down to buy or rent a simple 2 bed flat?

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I'm sorry she's nearly 30, just became a parent and still lives at her mums?! 😳 I know for some people due to circumstances there's no other choice but surely the money she's made from orchestrated pap shoots and advertising skinny coffee and the like on Instagram she makes a sufficient wage (not saying it's megabucks or anything) where she could have put a deposit down to buy or rent a simple 2 bed flat?
I’m nearly 30, work a good job and live with my mum. I’m glad I do! It’s very lonely being the only adult in the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m nearly 30, work a good job and live with my mum. I’m glad I do! It’s very lonely being the only adult in the house.
Fair enough..each to their own, I just don't know many girls who'd choose that 🤷🏻‍♀️ thats all :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Are Lauryn’s stories annoying anyone else? Or just me? Every single thing she is posting.. I don’t want to unfollow her because her account is private 😂

Danny Simpson apparently. She will be another one not announcing the name or showing the babies face despite ramming her pregnancy in our faces everyday.
She’s revealed a little glimpse of the baby’s face on her Insta story

There she goes again on her story...

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I assume he’ll have to get her a house to live in, I think that’s what happens isn’t it? Even if he doesn’t want anything to do with her. But I think she’ll have to give it back when baby turn 18 so she’ll be out on her arse again living with her mum hahaha

Lauryn should try and up her sons oz in his bottle if she expresses that much.. maybe he will sleep more on a night

Genuinely confused as to why she’s expressing? Seems like so much extra work for nothing. Most people express if they are going back to work, or so there partner can feed the baby. 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.