Lauryn Goodman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely, she reckons they'd been 'friends' before didn't she so guess that's the latest spin on that.

You know the whole 'I didn't know til I was 5 months', I think that was her biding her time trying to get him onside (obviously didn't work) or so people couldn't say why did you keep it. What do you guys think??
So if her and Kyle were friends for all those years how come she didn’t know Annie? She’s not intelligent enough to keep track of her lies.

Reactions: 7
Definitely, she reckons they'd been 'friends' before didn't she so guess that's the latest spin on that.

You know the whole 'I didn't know til I was 5 months', I think that was her biding her time trying to get him onside (obviously didn't work) or so people couldn't say why did you keep it. What do you guys think??
This is a good shout, I think it’s so that she could say absolutely no way to a termination, too far gone, I don’t believe for a minute that she didn’t know until she was 5 months, I bet she was peeing on a stick 2 weeks after the sex, I can’t get over the pic on her insta of her at 6 months pregnant posing with a huge, firm round clearly obvious baby bump, is she seriously saying only 4 weeks earlier she had no clue she was pregnant 🙄🤔

This is so weird but I just went back and had a look at that pic again on her insta where she is posing with her bump (in a blue dress) and she has changed the hashtags from #6 months #24 weeks pregnant to #7 months #28 weeks pregnant, I know for a fact that when she initially posted it she put the 6 months/24 weeks tag, I posted about it on here, now she has changed it as she’s realised it looks really dodgy that she has a massive baby bump but is saying only a few weeks earlier she didn’t know she was pregnant, she or her family definitely read this thread

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Word is she demanded a 2 million pound house in Brighton when she was pregnant. Which she won’t get. And yes 3000 per month is generally what she is looking at for the baby.He will not have to buy her a house but she did ask for one. And she didn’t ask for a small one!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Ive no idea, but it was either this thread or another where someone mentioned the same thing. They either had kid to a footballer or knew someone who does and said about going through the courts for a house.
This is true, I know of another footballer and hoe with the same setup, but she has to give the house back once the child turns 18.

Reactions: 2
She will get more money than that definitely ! My partner pays 800 a month for his child from a previous relationship and Kyle obviously earns ALOT more than my partner haha ! I imagine they will have something drawn up where he will effectively buy her silence so she can’t print stories about him 🤔
And definitely house . Imagine how cringe it’ll be when she’s showing off her new house that her one night stand paid for . Could never be me 🥴

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.