Lauryn Goodman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest insta story she's put a blanket on top of a pink baby grow 😂 indirect dig to make people think she's had a girl do we think 🙄😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I have 2 girls, I swear I will do everything I can to prevent them from growing up like these three!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Lauryn posted a photo tagging a blanket company in her looks likes a pink baby grow in the back?
Yh I think it’s to throw people off and Make them
Think that it’s a boy and if so that’s what she’s done she’s so deluded and wierd to be thinking and doing stuff like this whilst you have a newborn I feel a breakdown coming on shes lost it She’s a embarrassment I hope for her sake it is a girl 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Perhaps the family are after a tv show for their babies like those idiot sisters from Towie?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Perhaps the family are after a tv show for their babies like those idiot sisters from Towie?
Who would even watch that though? They’re not even famous. One of them has been on a couple of tit reality shows, one shagged a footballer and the other ones an unknown. They appear in the daily mail once in a blue moon and unless any more scandal happens with any of them I can’t see why they’d get any more popular.

Reactions: 8
I can’t imagine anybody would want to watch it, but they certainly have an overinflated opinion of their importance and relevance.

Reactions: 5
Taking the baby out today but with a blanket over ‘IT’ as she doesn’t know what’s lurking outside. Does she mean the virus or does she think paps will be waiting for her..?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Taking the baby out today but with a blanket over ‘IT’ as she doesn’t know what’s lurking outside. Does she mean the virus or does she think paps will be waiting for her..?
Bet she’s already set it up with Backgrid. No doubt be in the side column of the DM later.

Reactions: 2
Oh for sure the paps! That’s the only reason she’s put that up on her story is to make them aware that she’s going out today so they’ll be able to get photos. For someone who wants a ‘private life’ she isn’t very private!

Reactions: 9
She makes me cringe her stories like she now knows everything about babies when she’s been a mum for just over a week! And how can she refer to the baby as ‘it’
Really don’t like her

HAHAHAHAHAAHAH OMG seriously!?!

How high are her bleeping nipples?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She makes me cringe her stories like she now knows everything about babies when she’s been a mum for just over a week! And how can she refer to the baby as ‘it’
Really don’t like her

HAHAHAHAHAAHAH OMG seriously!?!
Hahaha sooooo funny she’d literally sell that baby aka ‘it’ if she knew she could get money and likes!

I hope she looks back on this when she’s 50 and questions herself, she’s pathetic. She treats people like they’re stupid as well making out she’s ‘here to help new mummies’ she’s so transparent it’s cringe! But she’s a train wreck I can’t stop creepin on 🤣 #teamannie

Reactions: 7
This is a miracle baby. A baby she never thought she would have. Yet baby is not important enough to be referred to as “she” or “he” only “it” or Baby Walker. Headlines are far more important then that little boy. Annie has revealed all. Far more classy for Lauryn to say “Yes, he’s a boy and his name is...” or not even publish the name but dressing him in pink just underlines what Lauryn’s priorities are.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.