Lauryn Goodman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure if i’ve missed something but is Lauryn a qualified nurse or is she the first woman to ever have a child? Why does she need to be giving out advice all hours of the day. How do you have all that time when you’ve got a newborn baby? Must be nice!!!
I know right? She’s dishing out more advice than a midwife for fucks sake!

Reactions: 7
Cannot stand this spunk trench!

I don’t understand how she can have such a brass neck? I would be ashamed of myself to be honest.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
She blocked me because of what i wrote on Annies pik last night 🤣🤣🤣 im glad Annie put that on her story!! Havent seen any of Lauryns stories today so pls update me😁

Reactions: 2
I’m not sure if i’ve missed something but is Lauryn a qualified nurse or is she the first woman to ever have a child? Why does she need to be giving out advice all hours of the day. How do you have all that time when you’ve got a newborn baby? Must be nice!!!
This has all been carefully thought out by the coven use the angle of caring mother reposting messages from the actual few deluded followers. It’s just another angle to portray something she isn’t and to try and get paid sponsorships.

Reactions: 4
Annie revealed the gender of Lauryn’s baby to ruin the chance of her making as much money on a magazine deal/ reveal and I’m so pleased with her 😂
Where did she reveal the sex of the baby?
God for her I’d do the same if my husband got another witch pregnant

why does lauryn have the iranian, italian and austrian flags in her insta bio?

please dont tell me shes trying to beg it that she's soooo exotic! :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What a horrible horrible women, I can imagine her cackling over that positive pregnancy test CHLOE BABES i got a millionaires baby in my tummy.

After breaking up a family, having casual sex and getting pregnant to someone ur not in a relationship with and then flaunting it, WHY would brands want to be associated with her? Why would any magazine? She should be ignored and banished into obscurity. Shes everything I despise about current culture/insta/values.

Reactions: 26
Well apparently ‘people are soooo stupid’ Cos she was never gonna sell the gender/name to a magazine 🙄😂 yeah right!! She’s absolutely fuming it was leaked and the baby Walker is totally embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The justifications are so ridiculous :LOL: "funnily enough" she hasn't revealed his name/sex earlier because she's waiting to gain maximum interest to get a magazine deal, and she's used up all the other playing cards like her infertility struggles and revealing KW is the dad.

The wanting to spend lots of private, quality time excuse would be fine if she wasn't constantly putting up posts about having a new baby and 'a birth story to tell' but carefully avoiding any pronouns and referring to the poor child as "it" 🙄😏

I don’t believe for one second she wasn’t angling for some sort of magazine deal to reveal that baby. As other have said, I can’t imagine why any magazine would want to feature such a vile skank.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...ium=E-mail&utm_content=liked-message#comments

someone under the name of Ivor Ward busting his balls in support of Lauryn in the comments section.
Probably another one of LaurYn’s or her hocus pocus sisters fake accounts 🤣🤣🤣
Some of the comments under the DM article yesterday were in full support of Lauryn and were adamant that she has done nothing wrong, went into too much detail for a normal keyboard warrior if you ask me.

Oh and if you’re reading this, hi Lauryn / Chloe / Amelia LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Love this thread! Hate the girl. I’m sure I’ve read somewhere they all live together, the sisters and cousin Amelia

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The hunger for fame is embarrassing I've only just discovered them from seeing this thread. What are their desperate claims to fame amongst them?

Reactions: 10
The hunger for fame is embarrassing I've only just discovered them from seeing this thread. What are their desperate claims to fame amongst them?
Chloe the sister was a glamour model, ex on the beach the big brother....can’t actually find anything on Lauryn apart from hanging off her sisters z list fame and all that goes with it.

Reactions: 8
So I am totally on Annie’s side here as lauryn is the worst kind of woman flaunting ‘baby walker’ changing mats and referring to ‘our baby’ etc. Must be really hard for Annie to see. HOWEVER Annie is not innocent herself there have been numerous cheating accusations on both sides

Reactions: 12
Yesss been waiting on this thread lol. What a total embarrassment of a girl. She’s really milking this “fertility battle” to deflect from the whole situation as loads of her followers have endometriosis and fertility problems. She’s so smug on her stories aswell, the baby isn’t even a month old and she’s on talking as if she’s the only woman in the world to have a baby. And no I’m not a “jealous troll” as I have a 9 month old baby and would never act like that! I could barely even look at my phone I was that tired in the first couple of weeks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.