Lauryn Goodman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lauryn’s sister has had her baby and at the end of her comment on her post actually put “We love you so much baby girl, love from Auntie Lauryn & Cousin Baby Walker.” Couldn’t she have just put cousin? Strange woman.
She’s such an attention seeking prick. ‘Cousin baby Walker’ absolute cringebag 🤢

Reactions: 15
When you think they can’t set the bar any lower that lot always do.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Cousins baby walker no sorry I am dead! 😂😂😂 how is she not embarrassed to write that? LaurYn please if you read this have some respect for yourself and you baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s a skank. And bollocks to her story it was a miracle baby. She went out there to get knocked up by a footballer and sort her meal ticket for life. And more fool him for not putting something on it and no doubt believing her bullshit when she said she couldn’t get pregnant.

Reactions: 18
I can’t believe she’s referring to baby as baby walker she’s sooo cringe! Does Kyle Walker want nothing to do with the baby then?

Reactions: 7
The “cousin baby Walker” comment is so cringe. She continues to embarrass herself. I actually can’t get my head around her giving the child his surname when he clearly wants no involvement. How will she explain all this to her chops when he’s older?

Reactions: 15
I can’t believe she’s referring to baby as baby walker she’s sooo cringe! Does Kyle Walker want nothing to do with the baby then?
I believe if he did Lauryn would be all over it like a rash posting "happy family" posts on instagram so I would guess not!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The way she’s going on you’d think she’d been knocked up by the most famous footballer on the planet or something. Does she seriously think she’s winning with this absolute mess of a situation?

Does he not have to be in attendance when she registers the birth to be named on the birth certificate? Chances of that happening...

Reactions: 4
Does he not have to be in attendance when she registers the birth to be named on the birth certificate? Chances of that happening...
Only to be named as the father. She can use whatever surname she likes for the baby. But he has to be there in person to be recorded as the Father.

Someone said on another thread he can't go on the birth certificate unless he attends the registration but even if its not there she can give him whatever surname she wants!

Reactions: 2
It just shows how desperate she is to have and keep the footballer link. She didn’t care that she fell pregnant not in a relationship or while he was with somebody else. As long as she can say she’s had a child with a footballer she’s happy. I feel really sad for that little baby.

Reactions: 12
Only to be named as the father. She can use whatever surname she likes for the baby. But he has to be there in person to be recorded as the Father.
Should have worded it better but that’s what I meant - to be named as the father.

Reactions: 3
Should have worded it better but that’s what I meant - to be named as the father.
If he hasnt turned up to register the baby (which I assume not) he won't be on there....guessing that will make her claim for maintenance more difficult! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:🤦‍♀️

Can he refuse to do a DNA test? :unsure:

I reckon she hasn’t had any contact with him since she told him she was pregnant. All that crap about finding out when she was 20 weeks gone is literally crap. Any talking being done is through solicitors. He will have to do a dna test and then it will be determined by the csa how much he has to pay.
I actually feel sorry for him right now having to deal with that lot.
Don’t forget Chloe got done for ABH when she was about 17 and had to wear a tag. I don’t know if Lauryn was involved but I did read a comment in the DM that they both beat up a girl outside a club in Brighton. Skanks the lot of them.

If he hasnt turned up to register the baby (which I assume not) he won't be on there....guessing that will make her claim for maintenance more difficult! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:🤦‍♀️

Can he refuse to do a DNA test? :unsure:
She can apply to have him added later. When you register a baby without a father they give you the paperwork to have the father added at a later date and he needs to sign it with a witness.
I don’t think he will ask for a DNA test. Not worth Lauryn bleating to the press.

Reactions: 2
Chloe hasn’t said the name either and i’ve seen that they both done an article each for closer magazine so my bet is they will announce the names at the same time in there🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.