Lauryn Goodman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s absolutely vile! She knew what she was doing when she slept with Kyle, she’s always wanted to be famous!

don’t get why they are isolating at chloes house even the younger sister Amelia is.

Reactions: 10
Thank you Gingercream think I am going to enjoy this thread.
Ok let’s start Lauren lives in Portslade with her mum and younger sister Amelia. Amelia wants to be famous too she wrote an article in the Sun a while back.
Lauren totters off to Chloe’s fiancé’s house when she wants to do photos to give the impression of a lavish lifestyle. The first photo of the baby was taken on Chloe’s bed.
Bit weird getting into your sisters bed for a photo opportunity
Wow 🤣
What was Kyle thinking ??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I saw her and her terrible sisters out on the opening night of Cirque nightclub in Manchester and some nuage brunch event she was plugging for dear life all over insta, I think ‘the miracle’ (!) or ‘it’ as she is fondly referring to the baby as, was conceived around about then. Walker was actually trying to pull loads of different birds into the booth so I assume Goodman was beer goggles o’clock runner up prize at 3am kick out, LOL. Needless to say, on the club night they were all hanging around the ballers private curtained booth to sniff out some meal ticket D, more than likely because her benefit scam came to an end! She’s so desperate, I actually cannot deal. He’s a fool for not only betraying beautiful Annie (she’s meant to be a really nice girl in real life) BUT also not bagging up and as a result, being stuck associated to that short dumpy lard arse for the next 18 years!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I watched her interview on bbc about her miracle pregnancy! She really thinks she an a list celeb, spouting how her manger called her & she had to make an announcement! Trollop 😹

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Annie is absolutely gorgeous! I can’t believe that lauren, I Bet Kyle won’t want anything to do with the baby but will pay her money every month. Her and her sister are both desperate for fame

Reactions: 12
Thank you Gingercream think I am going to enjoy this thread.
Ok let’s start Lauren lives in Portslade with her mum and younger sister Amelia. Amelia wants to be famous too she wrote an article in the Sun a while back.
Lauren totters off to Chloe’s fiancé’s house when she wants to do photos to give the impression of a lavish lifestyle. The first photo of the baby was taken on Chloe’s bed.
This is actually pathetic, I thought it wasn't her house but thought it was a hotel as had like an aircon control panel next to the bed, then realised that wasnt possible to due lockdown 🤣

Do u know any more? Guessing you're local? I bet they have a terrible reputation locally!

I saw her and her terrible sisters out on the opening night of Cirque nightclub in Manchester and some nuage brunch event she was plugging for dear life all over insta, I think ‘the miracle’ (!) or ‘it’ as she is fondly referring to the baby as, was conceived around about then. Walker was actually trying to pull loads of different birds into the booth so I assume Goodman was beer goggles o’clock runner up prize at 3am kick out, LOL. Needless to say, on the club night they were all hanging around the ballers private curtained booth to sniff out some meal ticket D, more than likely because her benefit scam came to an end! She’s so desperate, I actually cannot deal. He’s a fool for not only betraying beautiful Annie (she’s meant to be a really nice girl in real life) BUT also not bagging up and as a result, being stuck associated to that short dumpy lard arse for the next 18 years!
Love this tea Cheshire! 😍

Totally agree with everyone saying how will she sustain any 'fame', noone is checking for her, she's an object of ridicule, enjoy your 15 minutes hun, hope it's worth it!

Reactions: 12
Yeah she was plugging it, I can’t stand her she’s always wanted a meal ticket and now she’s got one!

Reactions: 4
Annie revealed the gender of Lauryn’s baby to ruin the chance of her making as much money on a magazine deal/ reveal and I’m so pleased with her 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I wish Annie would join Tattle just so we could tell her that we’ve got her back! The real skank in this situation is Kyle though. He was desperate enough to sleep with Lauren in the first place. Annie is much better off without him.

Reactions: 24
I wish Annie would join Tattle just so we could tell her that we’ve got her back! The real skank in this situation is Kyle though. He was desperate enough to sleep with Lauren in the first place. Annie is much better off without him.
I thought that about Annie joining Tattle. We are all definitely team Annie here 🙌🏻

Reactions: 11
I can't find Annie on Instagram. Any clues?
AnnieVKilner, her profile isn’t on private at the moment so you should be able to find her.

I agree that she’s better of without Kyle, he’s such a disgrace of a man that I kind of hope Lauryn & her scuzzy family make his life a misery now. He deserves it.

Reactions: 11
I thought that about Annie joining Tattle. We are all definitely team Annie here 🙌🏻
Annie’s definitely not whiter than white herself but even I can appreciate her outing the gender of Lauryn’s baby before she could. The way she refers to it as ‘our baby’ even when she’s nothing to do with Kyle is the cringiest thing ever 🤢

Reactions: 21
Annie’s definitely not whiter than white herself but even I can appreciate her outing the gender of Lauryn’s baby before she could. The way she refers to it as ‘our baby’ even when she’s nothing to do with Kyle is the cringiest thing ever 🤢
Agreed, ‘our baby’ argh she’s a total twit. Re the Annie not being whiter than white...Have I missed some hot tea? ☕

Reactions: 6
I've only recently discovered the Goodman sisters. What's the benefit scam all about

Agreed, ‘our baby’ argh she’s a total twit. Re the Annie not being whiter than white...Have I missed some hot tea? ☕
Not really, I mentioned in the footballers thread that I knew of her when I was younger and she was your stereotypical nasty girl. I just pity her now that this has happened though 🤷🏻‍♀️ Imagine being linked to a person like Lauryn for life cos your man (who couldn’t be arsed to put a ring on it after a decade of being together) couldn’t keep it in his pants.

Reactions: 7
Omg she does not have a changing mat with baby walker on it does she?! I am dead

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Not really, I mentioned in the footballers thread that I knew of her when I was younger and she was your stereotypical nasty girl. I just pity her now that this has happened though 🤷🏻‍♀️ Imagine being linked to a person like Lauryn for life cos your man (who couldn’t be arsed to put a ring on it after a decade of being together) couldn’t keep it in his pants.
Oh really! Sorry, I’m on that thread but I must have missed that. I can’t stand those kind of girls, total mean girls!

Omg she does not have a changing mat with baby walker on it does she?! I am dead
Haha yes! What a tit 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m not sure if i’ve missed something but is Lauryn a qualified nurse or is she the first woman to ever have a child? Why does she need to be giving out advice all hours of the day. How do you have all that time when you’ve got a newborn baby? Must be nice!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.