Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Louweze88

I get what your saying here I totally do, but if someone done that to me ..other then finding the baby on the doorstep and giving them shelter i would not give one fuck. He hasn’t had anything to do with that child [so the papers say]The fact she knew her and went with him it’s disgusting. Also she’s selling fertility beads..piss off you haven’t even said the sex of the child .. even tho Annie did. It’s boring all waiting for a reveal some where
That is all the parents faults and while I cannot agree with any of their behaviour throughout all this, one day that child will be an adult with an absent father, a stepmother that hates him and half siblings that he will never know. What on earth will that do to someone’s mental health?! It’s time for them all to grow up, get the hell of social media and try to be stable role models for their children.

The fertility beads would be laughable if it wasn’t so hurtful, 7 years of infertility/IVF so I know how desperate some women will be and buy them! She needs reporting but to who?! It’s immoral but is it illegal????

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I know we’re all on here because we love the gossip, but I just can’t help but worry for this child growing up in such turmoil. Can you imagine the drama?
I feel so sorry for the child. Like when he gets older and goes to school and reads how his dad never wanted him and his mum was sniffing for a footballer to impregnate her.
Personally I think he should of taken an injunction out on her when he found out she was pregnant to stop her from using the baby as a cash cow and selling stories.
I think Kyle needs to grow up and not let an innocent child be fatherless, that child didn’t ask to be born into this situation. He should contact a solicitor, get access via 3rd party so he doesn’t have to have contact with the troll.
Also I’d apply to courts to make sure she can’t show the child’s face in the media to protect the privacy of that baby. I know Sallie Axls ex supposedly did that

I hadn’t even heard of this Lauryn until last night, I only usually follow a couple of thread on here but this popped up at the top of the instagrammers feed last night so thought id have a look. Bloody nora, this is better than Corrie!! I cant believe half of this shit 😂 im officially invested in this now 👀

• Haha

Moe

VIP Member
Yeh correct in Lauryn literally hanging onto her Z listers sister fame hahaha how embarsssing
Well her other sister Amelia did write an article for the sun titled “I want to be famous like my sisters Chloe and Lauryn - I’m ready to be the next Kyle Jenner” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Nelly

Why would you want your baby to have a different surname to you?, especially knowing that the rich footballer who has the morals of an alley cat, wants nothing to do with you or the baby, I think she is doing this to cause upset and distress to his (ex) wife and get headlines in the sidebars of shame or those cheap tacky magazines.

Hideous girl.

Belulah

VIP Member
My child is mixed race and back when I was on social media I never knew if it was appropriate to use that emoji. Any who, I feel with Lauren the idea of a mixed race baby is a fashion accessory. I still find it so embarrassing she calls him Baby Walker. I had my baby by myself and therefore they have my name because I am her family not someone who doesn’t want to know her.

minniemae92

He’s grim but she’s rotten proper begging the Walker surname for an unwanted baby 🤢 if she’s all set for being this single mum why on earth is she begging it ! Baby Walker ?! Why would you give your baby a strangers surname ! Kyle ain’t no more of a dad to that baby than I am . She is weird and a beg

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Babes everyone knows about the Ashley/Olivia/John thing it’s old news. Really thought you did something with that didn’t you?
Yeah Ashley/Olivia/John gossip was so last year. You’d know if you headed over to the Footballers & WAG thread. May even find yourself in there!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Spider12

VIP Member
I havent said Annie is a saint, but at the end of the day as a woman with children myself I know how I would feel if my partner cheated on me and got someone else pregnant. I cant not feel sympathy for her. Whether they were separated briefly I dont know but its still very wreckless of a man to go around having unprotected sex with women knowing what the potential consequences could be. I cant condone that. And I cant condone Lauryn acting like mother earth all over instagram. Annie said in that article last night that Lauryn had taunted her continuously and I can believe that. Just now Chloe has posted about babies looking like their dads and Lauryn straight away comments saying her baby does. Its childish and pathetic. It truly disgusts me how some women behave and treat other women. Shes a desperate thirsty girl who thinks shes earned herself a meal ticket.
💯 agree with this! That comment about looking like the Dads. Nasty piece of work, she knows exactly what she is doing. Why even mention it, I’d be so ashamed after what I’d done. Especially as he doesn’t want anything to do with her 😂 so cringeworthy!

CheshireTea

Chatty Member
One thing I can see is Lauryn hasn't sold one story on Kyle, yes she named him as her babies father and why shouldn't she. Her baby is not a secret. Even though all this bad stuff is out there on Lauyrn she's actually kept a dignified scilence. Look how this whole thread reads and she still hasn't sold her story. This is why I feel sorry for Lauryn cause I know her and Kyle had a relationship. She's actually kept her mouth shut and is taking care of her baby. Also who said she was ever going to sell the gender to a magazine? Stop listening to Annie's sob stories. She isn't so innocent.

Omg if Lauyrn used every opportunity to "go to the press" I think you would really know a whole lot more don't you! The girl talks about bottles she's not ever sprouted private info like the gender.

I know everyone
Are you the ‘private investigator’ she’s hired? 🐸☕ Hope you’re not working on commission. LOL

Also, why yo so obsessed Lauryn... ahem I mean real life secret wag? Tell us, how would you feel if your man got with a trollop and she got pregnant? Would you still be #teamlauryn then?! Don’t think so, you’re a hypocrite.

Come on then, which team your man play for? Someone big like Stockport? 🙃

• Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
Can we all ask this question. Who's the money grabber here? Cause Annie knows Kyle has been cheating on her for ten years non stop. She still birthed three children from him. Took him back after he shagged that Laura Brown in the back of their FAMILY car where their children sit. And then even took him back after he fathered a child with Lauren. Let's all ask this question clearly if Annie has taken him back she has absolutely no self respect and is clearly staying for the lifestyle and handbags. The blame should be on Kyle and Kyle only. Kyle slept with the prostitues on lockdown yet he seems to be unmarked in all of this.
I think the majority of the blame IS at Kyle's door he's not come out of it unscathed in the slightest if you've been reading the papers.....

Regardless of whether Annie's a money grabber or "staying for the lifestyle" she can at least justify her actions as she loves kyle, has been with him for ages and wants to keep her family together...

What excuse has LaurYYYn got for shagging a man whose been single a matter of days (if he was even single at that point at all 🙄) without any contraception? 🤔 Please tell me i'd love to know

Moe

VIP Member
Trying to get her passive aggressive message out there to someone....as if she has someone employed to trace ip addresses....Yawn 🥱
Exactly convicted of benefit fraud now can employ a team of solicitors lol just trying to garner publicity as she hasn’t been in the sidebar of the DM for a few days. Well screen shot this Lauren was it 21K or 22K you were convicted of fraud for?

• Haha
  • Wow
Its really sad shes trying to get this baby in to a routine. Ive got an 8 month old baby and there is absolutely no chance at that early stage. All this turning lights on etc is never going to work. Its actually dangerous to force babies to take more milk, trying to make them full to sleep longer. Babies are supposed to wake regularly, it protects them from SIDS. Shes making hard work for herself with all this pumping too, if she just breastfed it would be much quicker than feeding by bottle then pumping, its a lot of work, I definitely couldn’t have done that. Breastfeeding is hard, I dont care what anyone says. Im still breastfeeding now, the newborn stage is a killer but once you get through that its amazing. I think shes struggling and sometimes babies pick up on anxieties. She would be best to put the phone down, just concentrate on the baby, nobody really needs all these updates, she could do without all of it. The newborn phase passes so quickly she will be sorry she wasted it all on her phone. Think reality has hit her massively.

• Heart

BDY_97

VIP Member
Why is this fucking scrounger still insisting on using the black emoji for her baby? Her baby is not black!! Also it’s been weeks and I still cannot fathom the fact that this dumb bitch is actually selling BEADS to help women get pregnant? How stupid do you need to be to buy these things, then again maybe people are willing to try anything but in my opinion if you are buying a bracelet to try and help your fertility then you are not right in the head 🥴

PrincessP

Chatty Member
To be honest its just really sad to me that girls like this are somewhat “famous” (If you could call it that). Not going to lie until a few weeks ago I genuinely thought Kyle Walkers baby mamma was the one from ex on the beach.
Then I found out there are more sisters. And to my horror, quickly saw they were more brain dead, vapid, self obsessed instagrammers with blue ticks. As a “wag” myself (literally hate that term), everything I aspire not to be.
Everytime one of them starts a fake account to chime in with their two cents I loose a brain cell.

• Haha

Juliet

Chatty Member
Well Annie cares she had 1500 followers and now is on 10k plus and she never had that platform before so who actually is desperate for fame? Annie has been desperately trying to get into Real Housewives of Cheshire but lauyrns the fame whore yes ok then
Omg love you are obsessed, Instagram stats are not real life you do know that right?

• Haha
  • Heart

Clarity456

VIP Member
She got 5.4 million impressions on her Instagram that's definitely not irrelevant darling! If the girl earn a living from brands paying her to post what is your problem! Every social media person does this 🙄

And you know these were staged? Were you the pap? Cause I've been on holiday with my husband and have been papped loads and I can promise you we didn't "call the paps"
Its clear your a raving fan girl of Lauryn 😂 if not Lauryn herself or her sister 🙄 no random acquaintance rides this hard for somebody who they "don't know" but plz be realistic sweetie is a pap gonna spend the money flying abroad of their own accord for shots of LaurYn..... What has she done?! Her sister was on ex on the beach and she has a bit of an instagram following? Is there anything else cos as far as I'm aware that's it?

Katie Price, someone who I think everyone would agree is far more famous than LaurYn, even has had to resort to staged pap shots when she's on holiday in the past year or 2.... So you're expecting us to believe Katie has to call them for her to get in the paper but they're just lying in wait for superstar Lauryn? 🤔 At least make it make sense 😂😂😂

• Haha