Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Why do companies even use her to advertise their products? I would be embarrassed to have her advertise any of my products especially baby products. Her baby is a result of a cheating scandal and well the whole fraud thing too...

Reactions: 19
Latest post. As if. If you wanted privacy for your child you wouldn’t have sold the fathers very famous name. Nor still be commenting on it. Legal team 😂

• Haha

PrincessP

Chatty Member
Maybe she might screen shot this comment about her sister being a convicted benefit fraudster. Doubtful though.

• Haha

Juliet

Chatty Member
Ok I think we can all agree (apart from the ‘real life secret wag 🤥) that the girl is only interested in money and fame.

She wasn’t famous, was never even on any reality shows as far as I’m aware yet her pregnancy was made public because she was papped in Barbados 😂 and her manager contacted her to ask for a statement 😂 come on love. What’s the manager for? What do they actually do for you? How do you pay them? From the benefit fraud money? Her life is that of pathetic wannabe.

• Haha
  • Heart

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
I’m not sure if i’ve missed something but is Lauryn a qualified nurse or is she the first woman to ever have a child? Why does she need to be giving out advice all hours of the day. How do you have all that time when you’ve got a newborn baby? Must be nice!!!

• Haha

Pollyponsonby

VIP Member
Somebody mentioned the bedroom in which she posted her first baby pictures from,that is her sister Chloe’s bedroom,used to give an illusion of instagram wealth. She actually lives in Portslade with her mother,the parents divorced about 10 years ago.The father met a much younger woman and they have twin girls -so there are more Goodman girls! He lives an an almost identical house to Chloe and her footballer fiancé.
They have been trying to become ‘The next Kardashian’s’ for years,the pap holiday shots are taken by their mother or each other and given to the press.The only non staged pictures of Lauryn online are of her arriving at Court for her benefit fraud hearing 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

BDY_97

VIP Member
One thing I can see is Lauryn hasn't sold one story on Kyle, yes she named him as her babies father and why shouldn't she. Her baby is not a secret. Even though all this bad stuff is out there on Lauyrn she's actually kept a dignified scilence. Look how this whole thread reads and she still hasn't sold her story. This is why I feel sorry for Lauryn cause I know her and Kyle had a relationship. She's actually kept her mouth shut and is taking care of her baby. Also who said she was ever going to sell the gender to a magazine? Stop listening to Annie's sob stories. She isn't so innocent.

Omg if Lauyrn used every opportunity to "go to the press" I think you would really know a whole lot more don't you! The girl talks about bottles she's not ever sprouted private info like the gender.
All I can do is laugh, don’t even know what else to say at this point 😂 you are clearly either a friend of lauryn or some die hard fan (weird)

The only reason she hasn’t revealed private info on the gender etc is because she is waiting on a magazine deal, if you think differently then I don’t know what to tell you 🤣

You seem to enjoy talking shit and trying to argue on this thread but then you don’t actually follow through with it, you are spouting pure and utter shite at this point and it’s entertained me so thank you for that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

MissEbutler123

I really really hope she reads this.
Lauryn, just a few things:

1. WHY are you giving gripe water as a part of a routine? It's for 'as and when needed'. You don't give a baby gripe water when they have burped and nothing is wrong.
2. Why are you advising people to give gripe water to young babies that aren't 1 month?
3. Why are you pretending those bracelets work? We all know that you're pregnant because you slept around. NOT because of some overpriced FAKE bracelet.
4. Are you refusing to announce the name and sex because you don't know who the dad is and you are waiting for DNA results?
5. Are you not ashamed that your child will know you were charged with BENEFIT fraud?
6. Do you think you're fooling everyone, claiming you have PCOS?
7. Do you think people want to go on your stories and see the SAME thing EVERY DAY?
8. You are so irresponsible, asking about baby rice. If you give baby rice, you are a disgrace!!
9. You aren't the first single mum. You aren't the first mum. Stop acting like the world owes you something.
10. You brought being a single mum on yourself. We all know that you snagged around and we all know that that's why you're a single mum.
11. Why does your sister walk around the house half naked, taking pictures in someone elses room with a crib in the background? Tacky.
12. Lastly. Please please stop acting like you weren't purposely trying to get pregnant. You're sorted for like now, getting pregnant by a footballer. But you won't get a magazine deal. You'll always be the lass who got pregnant PURPOSELY by sleeping around.

Attachments

• Heart
She’s a skank. And bollocks to her story it was a miracle baby. She went out there to get knocked up by a footballer and sort her meal ticket for life. And more fool him for not putting something on it and no doubt believing her bullshit when she said she couldn’t get pregnant.

loopyliz

She seems to think she’s far more ‘famous’ than she actually is. She hasn’t even got 100k followers. Had to laugh when she accused Annie of ‘using her name’ to get in the press.

• Haha

Juliet

Chatty Member
Cousins baby walker no sorry I am dead! 😂😂😂 how is she not embarrassed to write that? LaurYn please if you read this have some respect for yourself and you baby.

• Haha

Beachlife123

She made such a big fuss yesterday about getting everything ready for Fathers Day and then doesn’t even mention her own dad, she seriously craves attention this one 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17

rosieflowers

VIP Member
It's ironic that she writes such an essay giving every single detail of the baby's medical condition yet is probably 'withholding' it's name and gender for privacy reasons 😂 like anyone cares

Also the way you cut that screenshot off... I thought that last sentence 'I was alone in hospital due to...' was gonna end in 'the baby's dad not giving a shit' 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
It’s ridiculous, her and Kyle ruined a family. Of course they are going to get comments. Her family need to be quiet

It must be torturous for her to live with her sister who has got the life she so clearly wants. Big house, footballer boyfriend who seems to be playing the part of daddy very well.

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
Why the fuck is she petitioning for maternity pay?! She doesn’t even fucking work!

Unless of course you class opening your legs for every passing footballer in order to try and trap them into 18 years of child maintenance payments as work 🙄🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
Love how Annie confirmed in the interview that kyle said "he'd had a one night stand and she'd got pregnant" 🥴

Yet remember real life secret wag 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ claiming "her husband had told her kyle had took Lauryn on holiday and that's where and when she'd got pregnant" 🙄 😂😂 😂 😂 I've said it before and I'll say it again deffo one night in a travelodge and LaurYYYns adamant it was a "holiday" 🤦🏻‍♀️ I bet she puts rabbits in saucepans as well 😂

• Haha