Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
So Lauryn has had Kyle Walker’s child. Chloe is due with a player from QPR’s child, they’re engaged too. Any guesses for which footballer Amelia will have a child with to make it a hat trick? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lol has anyone just seen Lauryn’s insta story her ‘legal team’ have put out a statement on her behalf...she’s deffo written that herself and has no legal team at all

• Haha

Came for the comments

Chatty Member
I forgot to say, Danielle has already put the baby’s name out there, Orla, that is a lovely name.
I was never a massive Danielle fan but the way she’s enjoyed her pregnancy like a normal person and just been so open and gushy I’ve fell in love with her in comparison to the likes of this goose LG it’s hard not too I guess

• Heart

PrincessP

Chatty Member
Ssshhh it’s not a real wag it’s Lauryn 😂
Its just so bizarre to me somone would come on trying to derail the thread because they seem to have a vendetta against Annie, when the thread is actually about Lauren Goodman.
Making out like you’re Coleen Rooney, going on about your wag status and trying to spill secrets like you think no one else on Tattle is privy to this info, doesn't make you anymore believable or valid. It makes you look like a prick hun.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
I have 2 girls, I swear I will do everything I can to prevent them from growing up like these three!!

• Heart

KfBr

VIP Member
As someone who would kill to have a baby, seeing her moan about her baby waking her up is fucking me right off!!!
A baby is a baby. They need changing,winding,feeding and attention all day and night, get over it!!
She preaches it’s a miracle baby but she just moans 🙄
I know we all moan but seriously, she has all these followers who are struggling to conceive and she’s doing that?! Fuck off love!! 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Be thankful you have been blessed with a baby in the first place, some of us haven’t 😤

Spider12

VIP Member
Lauryn’s sister has had her baby and at the end of her comment on her post actually put “We love you so much baby girl, love from Auntie Lauryn & Cousin Baby Walker.” Couldn’t she have just put cousin? Strange woman.
She’s such an attention seeking prick. ‘Cousin baby Walker’ absolute cringebag 🤢

PinkPepper

Chatty Member
The “cousin baby Walker” comment is so cringe. She continues to embarrass herself. I actually can’t get my head around her giving the child his surname when he clearly wants no involvement. How will she explain all this to her chops when he’s older?

Juliet

Chatty Member
Omg she does not have a changing mat with baby walker on it does she?! I am dead

• Haha
  • Wow
💯 agree with this! That comment about looking like the Dads. Nasty piece of work, she knows exactly what she is doing. Why even mention it, I’d be so ashamed after what I’d done. Especially as he doesn’t want anything to do with her 😂 so cringeworthy!
Exactly!! Do you know what, if the girl genuinely thought she had fertility problems and couldn’t have children then good for her for going it alone, if I thought I had fertility problems and then became unexpectedly pregnant id do the same. What I cant understand is why broadcast who the father is? Why openly admit you were sniffing around a footballer whilst wearing a ‘fertility bracelet’? Wouldn’t you be ashamed to admit this? And lets be honest, this girl wouldnt be shouting from the rooftops who the dad is, or naming her baby ‘baby Walker’ if he was just a normal bloke. Shes a disgrace. She cant just be happy to have her miracle baby, she wants the attention/fame etc of having a footballers baby. He created that life with her whether he likes it or not, he should definitely pay for that child, why could she not have a bit of dignity and respect for herself and his other children and keep it all private.

• Heart
I read somewhere that she applied to get on the apprentice 🤣.

" So Lauryn, what is your business plan?"

"Well I was thinking of basically setting girls up with rich footballers and they then have their child and become a single mum, that or just claiming benefits illegally, if none of that works then I will just make fertility bracelets for any poor sod that believes that a piece of glass can make you a fertile turtle"

• Haha

BorisBear

VIP Member
I watched her interview on bbc about her miracle pregnancy! She really thinks she an a list celeb, spouting how her manger called her & she had to make an announcement! Trollop 😹

• Heart

Sticky One

VIP Member
confirmed by the florist 🤣🤣 who follows Kyle and Annie
Waiting patiently for Lauryns comeback
Fuck that dream, rather have some weeds with a loyal partner.

Poor Annie, people are so quick to think she is a doormat because of his money and their lifestyle but honestly it must be so hard to walk away.

Spider12

VIP Member
Exactly!! Do you know what, if the girl genuinely thought she had fertility problems and couldn’t have children then good for her for going it alone, if I thought I had fertility problems and then became unexpectedly pregnant id do the same. What I cant understand is why broadcast who the father is? Why openly admit you were sniffing around a footballer whilst wearing a ‘fertility bracelet’? Wouldn’t you be ashamed to admit this? And lets be honest, this girl wouldnt be shouting from the rooftops who the dad is, or naming her baby ‘baby Walker’ if he was just a normal bloke. Shes a disgrace. She cant just be happy to have her miracle baby, she wants the attention/fame etc of having a footballers baby. He created that life with her whether he likes it or not, he should definitely pay for that child, why could she not have a bit of dignity and respect for herself and his other children and keep it all private.
Totally agree! And I’m not excusing what he did at all, he is a vile pig aswell. But as a woman to go for another womans man when they have children. Absolute slapper 🤬

• Heart

BDY_97

VIP Member
My husband is a professional footballer I'm very aware of the situation and many of these types of situations that arise. I see it all the time the ones that stay with their cheating spouses. Frankly it's a lifestyle choice. My first boyfriend was a big footballer and when I caught him cheating I left! Immediately! No amount of bribery with gifts could even make me second guess my choice in leaving. I'm thankful now, I knew my worth and left his sorry self. Now I'm married to a wonderful man who spends his time at home with his family. I'm talking from experience. Regarding me being a new account yes I am a new account but only because there's a lot that goes on in the football world that it's not as black and white as what I'm reading on this thread.

You do know that these men lie right! They create full on lies so they can lead these single lives. Have you at any point considered he told Lauren that he broke up with Annie back when he slept with Laura Brown and only went on a holiday with a 20 people for their kids? These men spin a web and can be very very convincing.

Personally I wanna see Annie and Lauren actually be nice to one another. Why do women always attack women and the men just get off Scot free. As for the press hammering Kyle let's be really serious here. There's a lockdown and he is hiring prossies, seriously is this guy for real! His kids with Annie are now going to be bullied their dad sleeps with whores I would be more concerned on his moral compass.
I’m sure you are. However do you know these people personally? You seem very adamant to defend laurYn for some reason that I can’t really get my head around. The girl is a fraud and is a fame whore.

Again what are you not understanding about the whole Kyle/press thing? Yes what he done is wrong, no one on here is trying to say that’s not the case and he is being hounded for it now. What else do you want them to do?

Your main issue here seems to be with Kyle, head on over to the thread on footballers if that is the case. Just find it odd that you’ve come on here shouting and defending Lauryn when there’s really no excuse for how she’s acted 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha