Lauryn Goodman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some black guy from Merseyside/Liverpool ways I’ve been told, very very similar looking to Kyle
Word gets round, friends of friends of Annie’s. She should keep her circle small otherwise how else have I been told. Definitely think she deserves to be happy though, just maybe with someone that isn’t breaking the law 😂 that Kyle was a right prick to her though!
Friends of friends you say I could have so my fun with this 🤣🤣🤣

Word gets round, friends of friends of Annie’s. She should keep her circle small otherwise how else have I been told. Definitely think she deserves to be happy though, just maybe with someone that isn’t breaking the law 😂 that Kyle was a right prick to her though!
Only a matter of time! One of her nearest and dearest has a child with one of the biggest dealers in my area. She associates her self in that crowd. Strange how someone in the public eye to a certain extent would go for someone who needs to stay out of the limelight.

Reactions: 2
Only a matter of time! One of her nearest and dearest has a child with one of the biggest dealers in my area. She associates her self in that crowd. Strange how someone in the public eye to a certain extent would go for someone who needs to stay out of the limelight.
I suggest you and Allienoxo go and make a thread about her then as you obviously have no interest in the subject of this one. Collaboration or what which leads me to 😂 so obvious. Slow day in Portslade?

Reactions: 3
So laurYn (lol) has just posted a pic of her at 24 weeks pregnant posing with a sizeable bump, didn’t she say she didn’t find out about the pregnancy until a random scan on her kidneys at 5 months? Judging from that pic she’s just posted she most likely would have a bump at 5 months, so I’m just not buying her story that she had no idea she was pregnant until she went for the scan on her kidneys, I also don’t buy her story that this was a divine miracle baby, how convenient for her then that her 1 in a million possibility of getting pregnant just magically happens when she’s banging a rich footballer!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A one night stand that year. Not several possibilities. Just one apparently. Just one with him anyway.

Why does a 10 week old have a routine?
It’s ridiculous isn’t it, things change so fast during the early days like how long they can stay awake for and go between feeds, it changes everyday, everything should just be baby-led at that stage

Name reveal...😴😴
i think it’s gunna be her ‘magic’ bracelet. how embarrassing. she’s a fraud!will be selling some useless bracelets to poor women who will try anything to just get pregnant.I hope they wisen up and don’t give in into this fraudsters bs

Reactions: 7
i think it’s gunna be her ‘magic’ bracelet. how embarrassing. she’s a fraud!will be selling some useless bracelets to poor women who will try anything to just get pregnant.I hope they wisen up and don’t give in into this fraudsters bs
Exactly was she wearing her magic bracelets the night she conceived?! Was it always her plan to get pregnant by anyone.

Friends of friends you say I could have so my fun with this 🤣🤣🤣
Me is thinking.... The secret wag has made a new profile...

I've got 3 kids all to the same father BTW but I was a mug for plenty of years and he wasn't there but instead of posting 'I'm such a great mum' posts I just got on with the night feeds etc alone... Didn't feel the urge to prove myself. She's full of tit. Fertility bracelets my arse. I got with my soul mate and we've tried so hard for a baby since and if that miracle (like the bullshit she says) happens I won't be taking time out to post every minute and pretend I'm a bleeping health visitor.... She wanted money and I hope Kyle doesn't back down in the I've got something of yours sort of way

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Name reveal...😴😴
Nah its them bleeping fertility bracelets

Surely the baby should be fed on demand at the moment? 😔
This upsets me so much that shes trying to get this baby into a routine.. as soon as chloe posts that her baby is almost sleeping through night Lauryn gets help from an "expert" to get her baby to do it too. It makes me cringe thinking of her trying to fees that baby when it doesnt need or want it. Anyone noticed that her feeding updates are more frantic.. u can see shes starting to get annoyed /stressed

I am a single mother and have been since day I found out I was pregnant. I did all night feeds on my own etc it is what it is, she needs to stop looking for glory as a single mum.. you should be looking after your baby because you care about it and love it not cos u will get insta likes

Reactions: 5
Nah its them bleeping fertility bracelets

This upsets me so much that shes trying to get this baby into a routine.. as soon as chloe posts that her baby is almost sleeping through night Lauryn gets help from an "expert" to get her baby to do it too. It makes me cringe thinking of her trying to fees that baby when it doesnt need or want it. Anyone noticed that her feeding updates are more frantic.. u can see shes starting to get annoyed /stressed

I am a single mother and have been since day I found out I was pregnant. I did all night feeds on my own etc it is what it is, she needs to stop looking for glory as a single mum.. you should be looking after your baby because you care about it and love it not cos u will get insta likes
Yes I’m detecting a hint of annoyance in her latest posts about the babies night feeds, well it’s tough titty, he’s 10 weeks old, you just have to get on with it laurYn, she was saying surely he will drop the 3am feed soon, well I’m still waiting for my 13 month old to drop her 3am feed 🤪

• Haha
What's a pandemic got to do with it though? 🤔 She was pregnant for 8 months before lockdown was she not?

I'm not saying there isn't exceptions, such as yourself, and the other posters 34 year old cousin but on the whole out of everyone you know, I really wouldn't think the majority would actively wish to stay with their parents until their thirties?

Didn't mean to offend you at all, was just an observation!
completey agree! Each to their own but I personally find it bizarre that you would still choose to live with parents at that age.. it seems (at least to me) that you lack a certain sense of independence

• Heart
Yes I’m detecting a hint of annoyance in her latest posts about the babies night feeds, well it’s tough titty, he’s 10 weeks old, you just have to get on with it laurYn, she was saying surely he will drop the 3am feed soon, well I’m still waiting for my 13 month old to drop her 3am feed 🤪
I'm a lucky mum and since 10 weeks my boy has been sleeping through. The ocassional 3am but very rarely. When I watch her stories I feel like shes almost regretting her decision to obvs try get pregnant on her own. Like tit what have I done if you get me. Like she didnt think it would be hard lol well welcome to the real world lol

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Maybe she hoped for a girl and believed he would leave his “practically” wife and 3 boys for them. The day she sold his name without his permission was the day she fucked up her pay cheque.

Reactions: 7
I'm a lucky mum and since 10 weeks my boy has been sleeping through. The ocassional 3am but very rarely. When I watch her stories I feel like shes almost regretting her decision to obvs try get pregnant on her own. Like tit what have I done if you get me. Like she didnt think it would be hard lol well welcome to the real world lol
Same! Not allowed to mention it to people though or they get wound up like Lauryn 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Its really sad shes trying to get this baby in to a routine. Ive got an 8 month old baby and there is absolutely no chance at that early stage. All this turning lights on etc is never going to work. Its actually dangerous to force babies to take more milk, trying to make them full to sleep longer. Babies are supposed to wake regularly, it protects them from SIDS. Shes making hard work for herself with all this pumping too, if she just breastfed it would be much quicker than feeding by bottle then pumping, its a lot of work, I definitely couldn’t have done that. Breastfeeding is hard, I dont care what anyone says. Im still breastfeeding now, the newborn stage is a killer but once you get through that its amazing. I think shes struggling and sometimes babies pick up on anxieties. She would be best to put the phone down, just concentrate on the baby, nobody really needs all these updates, she could do without all of it. The newborn phase passes so quickly she will be sorry she wasted it all on her phone. Think reality has hit her massively.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Its really sad shes trying to get this baby in to a routine. Ive got an 8 month old baby and there is absolutely no chance at that early stage. All this turning lights on etc is never going to work. Its actually dangerous to force babies to take more milk, trying to make them full to sleep longer. Babies are supposed to wake regularly, it protects them from SIDS. Shes making hard work for herself with all this pumping too, if she just breastfed it would be much quicker than feeding by bottle then pumping, its a lot of work, I definitely couldn’t have done that. Breastfeeding is hard, I dont care what anyone says. Im still breastfeeding now, the newborn stage is a killer but once you get through that its amazing. I think shes struggling and sometimes babies pick up on anxieties. She would be best to put the phone down, just concentrate on the baby, nobody really needs all these updates, she could do without all of it. The newborn phase passes so quickly she will be sorry she wasted it all on her phone. Think reality has hit her massively.
This is what I wanted to say but I got baby brain and couldn't articulate it Haha! 100% agree!!!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.