Lauryn Goodman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally saw this yesterday.
Not laurYn related but this post bleeping pissed me off, calling her baby sooo needy because he needs holding a lot to feel secure, erm yes hun all babies are very ‘needy’ if you don’t want to have to hold a baby a lot then don’t have one!!

LaurYn is seriously irresponsible promoting these for night time sleeping, or in any way at all actually as although yes it is probably really cozy it is marketed as a product which will parent your baby for you, basically buy this so that you don’t have cuddle your baby to sleep as women have been doing since the dawn of time, totally sends the wrong message about the realities of looking after a newborn

Reactions: 2
This is very off topic but I have had to block all 3 Goodman sisters for continuously viewing my Instagram stories, even though I do not know them😂
I have never spoken to any of them, followed them on any of their socials or ever met them.
I am a normal girl with a regular 9-5, nor me or any of my friends are in the public eye. I only have 1K followers on Instagram and live on the opposite side of the country to them. One day a few months ago I noticed all 3 of the sisters were viewing my stories, just normal stories of my day. It went on for a couple of days and just found it so weird so blocked them all.
Not tea but has anyone else had experience of them creeping on your socials?
They used to watch mine too !

So her Father’s Day post is a huge dig to Annie and Kyle and also confirms baby is a boy 😂

So her Father’s Day post is a huge dig to Annie and Kyle and also confirms baby is a boy 😂
The quote ‘I would rather my baby grow up around positive role models who are selfless. That have morales, integrity and principles’ didn’t she bother to do a background check on him beforehand?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The quote ‘I would rather my baby grow up around positive role models who are selfless. That have morales, integrity and principles’ didn’t she bother to do a background check on him beforehand😂
Any idea who she is talking about then🤣

• Haha
The quote ‘I would rather my baby grow up around positive role models who are selfless. That have morales, integrity and principles’ didn’t she bother to do a background check on him beforehand😂
a joke.

The thing is she could have a made it a really nice caption, the way she thanked chloes partner for showing love and being a positive role model etc but then she just turns it around and starts throwing all sorts of digs at Kyle and Annie and it just loses it. Don’t be bitter Lauren, be better 😂

Reactions: 4
He’s grim but she’s rotten proper begging the Walker surname for an unwanted baby 🤢 if she’s all set for being this single mum why on earth is she begging it ! Baby Walker ?! Why would you give your baby a strangers surname ! Kyle ain’t no more of a dad to that baby than I am . She is weird and a beg

Reactions: 17
He’s grim but she’s rotten proper begging the Walker surname for an unwanted baby 🤢 if she’s all set for being this single mum why on earth is she begging it ! Baby Walker ?! Why would you give your baby a strangers surname ! Kyle ain’t no more of a dad to that baby than I am . She is weird and a beg
You’re spot on !! I can’t stand women like that , she’s not protecting that child at all & she’s a proper beg

Reactions: 5
It must be torturous for her to live with her sister who has got the life she so clearly wants. Big house, footballer boyfriend who seems to be playing the part of daddy very well.

• Haha
She made such a big fuss yesterday about getting everything ready for Fathers Day and then doesn’t even mention her own dad, she seriously craves attention this one 🤦🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.