Lauryn Goodman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhhhh Jesus Christ. Instagram impressions don’t measure a persons fame.

Who’s your husband then?
Er she doesnt have one. It’s Lauryn and her biggest way to show you it wasnt it her spelling the name lauren differently which is exactly why its her 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Again I don’t log in for an evening and all this happens. I won’t be getting any work done today just constantly checking to see who has popped up now 😂

Reactions: 3
Oh Amelia is definitely the most thirsty one. This threads not even about her yet she’s posting to her story about one comment 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Good god 🥴🤮 Amelias story's 🤦🏻‍♀️ they really are a grim bunch of girls aren't they..... Aren't u meant to wait 6 weeks after having a baby and get the all clear from a doctor before having sex post giving birth? 🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Oh Amelia is definitely the most thirsty one. This threads not even about her yet she’s posting to her story about one comment 😂
Cheeky cow....I’m not where near middle aged....maybe she just thinks all young women want to aspire to be like her....erm nope 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
To be honest its just really sad to me that girls like this are somewhat “famous” (If you could call it that). Not going to lie until a few weeks ago I genuinely thought Kyle Walkers baby mamma was the one from ex on the beach.
Then I found out there are more sisters. And to my horror, quickly saw they were more brain dead, vapid, self obsessed instagrammers with blue ticks. As a “wag” myself (literally hate that term), everything I aspire not to be.
Everytime one of them starts a fake account to chime in with their two cents I loose a brain cell.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hadn’t even heard of this Lauryn until last night, I only usually follow a couple of thread on here but this popped up at the top of the instagrammers feed last night so thought id have a look. Bloody nora, this is better than Corrie!! I cant believe half of this tit 😂 im officially invested in this now 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s absolutely vile! She knew what she was doing when she slept with Kyle, she’s always wanted to be famous!

don’t get why they are isolating at chloes house even the younger sister Amelia is.
“Now I ain’t saying she a gold digga... 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I read Chloe’s bloke said he’d take a call up for the Irish national football team if asked, not England despite being born in Brighton....because quite frankly he’s got no chance of getting a call up to England thanks to the sis-in-law....imagine the dressing room chat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Er she doesnt have one. It’s Lauryn and her biggest way to show you it wasnt it her spelling the name lauren differently which is exactly why its her 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
I know that I was winding her up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Anyone else find it hilarious that Amelia is reposting all these tattle comments about herself (not tons until she started embarrassing herself with it) but the main topic about her doing that beggy article, dying to be famous.. she doesn’t mention anywhere ? Hahaha. Are these people not aware that sharing the site brings many more to it ? I found this place because of another stupid ‘influencer’ sharing it. You can just tell Amelia is thriving of this attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe she might screen shot this comment about her sister being a convicted benefit fraudster. Doubtful though.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I also found this site because Amelia shared it on her instagram!! I wouldn’t have had a clue about it if she didn’t by my god I’m so glad she did!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hahaha she deffo looks everyday! She shared my comment of her walking around with her shorts up her arse! Irritates me just another wannabe Goodman 😆

The whole Goodman family is weirdly sickening. The fact the mum is involved in all of it is even more degrading. How could any parent support and be proud of having daughters like these lot? 🤢 there’s been plenty of rumours where people have seen these trash girls calling paps out on themselves 😂😂😂 and the funniest thing is they never even look good in any of them. You girls are embarrassing yourselves! Their poor kids will have to see it all when they get older..lifes ruined before it even started

I found this site from Amelia's insta as well.
A friend of mine is friends with her sister Lauryn on Facebook. I can't believe the stuff on this forum. My pal sent me some interesting status's that she put up. She doesn't seem like a nice girl what's so ever. She also had a "LG remix" of songs 😂 looks like she tried a singing career as well.

• Haha
I found this site from Amelia's insta as well.
A friend of mine is friends with her sister Lauryn on Facebook. I can't believe the stuff on this forum. My pal sent me some interesting status's that she put up. She doesn't seem like a nice girl what's so ever. She also had a "LG remix" of songs 😂 looks like she tried a singing career as well.
pleaseee show us some of the stuff 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.