Lauryn Goodman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems so lonely, no job, no friends, just lays in bed on Instagram all day

Reactions: 11
Why just why is she bloody posting stories of her squirting breast milk all over the place! I couldn’t give a tit if she is blocked the fact that she’s doing it sat next to someone is just so not cool take it to your room and don’t post it on Instagram 🤦🏻‍♀️
Some things need to be kept off insta!! She’s gross

Reactions: 1
How is she not white 😂😂😂

What were the flags she had in her bio before she removed them a few weeks ago?
She had the iranian, italian, austrian and UK flags.

"my family are not white" well ur mum looks the whitest woman I've ever seen hun 🙄 and your dads name is Sean Goodman proper traditional persian name hey 🙄🙄🙄

He might be like an eighth iranian or something who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️ but my dad is Palestinean, same as Bella and gigi hadids father. He was born and lived there until he was 11. Palestine isn't a million miles away from Iran yet me, my dad and my sister would say we're white people with a tan 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️😂😂😂 I would never say "my side aren't white" what the hell 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
It's funny how most of her vids are in b/w so we can't see the colour of his(yes I went there) skin. Wouldn't put it passed her to put fake tan on her baby just to prove a point.... Yeah I went there and said what most people are thinking

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Its deffo a boy. ALL the clothes she puts HIM in are boys. If shes putting the baby on boys clothes but 'it' is a girl, she's a beg.

And as for their mum... she looks like the type to be proud of a thug (chloe), a woman (amelia) and a benefit fraudster who shags taken men (laurYn).

Wasnt chloe done for assault?

Reactions: 6
Why just why is she bloody posting stories of her squirting breast milk all over the place! I couldn’t give a tit if she is blocked the fact that she’s doing it sat next to someone is just so not cool take it to your room and don’t post it on Instagram 🤦🏻‍♀️
Completely agree,there reallu wasn’t any needed for that. So strange

How amazing Lauryn is supporting the petition to extend paid maternity leave for those women who have missed out on essential baby groups and coffee meets with their babies.
Is she on maternity leave from defrauding the benefit system?
24DD3014-D4FB-45AB-B393-9E79EAF96287.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How amazing Lauryn is supporting the petition to extend paid maternity leave for those women who have missed out on essential baby groups and coffee meets with their babies.
Is she on maternity leave from defrauding the benefit system?View attachment 151748
Her agent lol the tit she makes up it’s hilarious. The agent is herself or her mother. Her manager also herself. She’s never held down a job. I’m sure the bbc are chomping at the bit to get her on tv. The desperation is real 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She blocked me ages ago I had to tell her what I thought of her I'm afraid 😂
[/QUOTE hahah don’t blame ya it’s like she’s the only one in Britain whose tits have made milk ... someone said why don’t you say what sex your kid is and she said why should I .. she’s holding out for a deal probably..FYI Annie said on her story it’s a boy Cos she was keeping it secret 🤣

Reactions: 2
Her agent lol the tit she makes up it’s hilarious. The agent is herself or her mother. Her manager also herself. She’s never held down a job. I’m sure the bbc are chomping at the bit to get her on tv. The desperation is real 🤣🤣🤣
I thought this 😂😂 her agent! Calm down Lauryn your trying to get fame of the back of your Z lister sister

Reactions: 4
Oh for duck sake! What planet are these people on?! Is she another ‘influencer?’
No shes just a little cling on that slept with a footballer behind his girls back and got pregnant. I Had no idea who she was either and then found out from here who she was she has her own thread. Her life is not exactly someone who you would aspire to be so I wouldnt waste my time looking at her insta if im honest and as for her sleeping with kyle walker to get famous shes picked the worst footballer that lad is robbing a living hes shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No shes just a little cling on that slept with a footballer behind his girls back and got pregnant. I Had no idea who she was either and then found out from here who she was she has her own thread. Her life is not exactly someone who you would aspire to be so I wouldnt waste my time looking at her insta if im honest and as for her sleeping with kyle walker to get famous shes picked the worst footballer that lad is robbing a living hes shite.
Wow, what a positive role model! 🙄. And Kate’s bragging that she’s backing her up 🤣🤦‍♀️. What morals do these people have!!?

It's just wrong imo that she never thought she'd have this miracle baby and on ig it seems like she's pissed off already.... Making people guess when it is going to want another feed etc etc... Its called motherhood love... Your getting a bit fed up now just you wait😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.