Lauryn Goodman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’ll be online tonight. Paper tmrw.
Can we have a little hint pretty please 😜

Unless TheWolfGuide is a family member drumming up a stir round her sister selling her soul to the press as she only just joined today....just a thought

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
No response so let’s see what trash The Sun spits out tonight....utter boring tit no doubt....about £50 worth of garbage

No response so let’s see what trash The Sun spits out tonight....utter boring tit no doubt....about £50 worth of garbage

Ok I feel sad for Annie....

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

how awful. Horrible pair

Reactions: 3
Iv just read an article Annie has done in the sun, I have to say I’m feeling absolutely heartbroken for Annie. Kyle has lost a classy & well grounded girl. To fool around with a cheap tart like goodman

• Heart
Reactions: 10

I can not even begin to understand the heartache Annie must feel everyday, specially with that fame hungry twit ramming her ‘miracle child’ down her throat. Equally devastating that the innocence baby boy has be born into this 😕
Kyle is the scum of the earth too, and I’m seriously willing Annie to be strong and walk away from that absolute filth

Reactions: 8
Anyone notice how they refer to the baby as a boy in the article? Bet lauryn is gutted it got outed!!😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Poor Annie! Read the article on the sun in full. It sounds to me like she’s getting her point across and is considering taking him back. Maybe this interview is one of her conditions as she says Kyle is aware she is doing it. Lauryn (spell your name properly ffs) I know you’re on here so.... you are a nasty ho and karma is a witch!

Reactions: 9
Poor Annie! Read the article on the sun in full. It sounds to me like she’s getting her point across and is considering taking him back. Maybe this interview is one of her conditions as she says Kyle is aware she is doing it. Lauryn (spell your name properly ffs) I know you’re on here so.... you are a nasty ho and karma is a witch!
So Lauren did know her and Annie is right she has taunted her at every opportunity. I don’t blame Annie for speaking out and feel really sorry for her and for the public humiliation she has gone through along with the heartbreak.
This could have all been avoided especially for the sake of an innocent baby but that’s not your style is it Lauren? Always put yourself first.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.