Lauryn Goodman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know babies can wear whatever, but that Dino bodysuit is making me think it’s definitely a boy. I’m sure if baby was a girl, it would be wearing frilly everything.

also going up to second teat when the baby is like a month old and talking about food already. Does she want him to be starting school in September too?
Yeah it’s definitely a boy, look at the other sisters story standing in the bedroom. A baby girl would have pink everywhere. Beyond caring though, she craves the attention off people guessing the gender. I’m ignoring it
42C203BF-6BEB-401C-A350-50AF44E26FB9.png

I posted on her ig on her question about baby rice that she needs to ask that question at 6 weeks at the earliest
Hope you mean 6 months

Reactions: 5
She’s had a boy and she knows that the public know since Annie revealed it. She’s using the excuse that the press offered to pay for a copy of her birth certificate. If she didn’t want all this attention then she shouldn’t have slept with a footballer and kept his identity a secret 🙃 as for Chloe hiding her baby’s face😂🤣 you’ll do anything for a few thousand and your baby’s face is out there now so why bother 😂🤣

Sorry but they are really annoying me.

I think in a way by not mentioning the babys sex/name it actually brings more attention.
As if she'd said it in the very first post birth post, reaction wouldve been 'thats nice' and that'd be it

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I really really hope she reads this.
Lauryn, just a few things:

1. WHY are you giving gripe water as a part of a routine? It's for 'as and when needed'. You don't give a baby gripe water when they have burped and nothing is wrong.
2. Why are you advising people to give gripe water to young babies that aren't 1 month?
3. Why are you pretending those bracelets work? We all know that you're pregnant because you slept around. NOT because of some overpriced FAKE bracelet.
4. Are you refusing to announce the name and sex because you don't know who the dad is and you are waiting for DNA results?
5. Are you not ashamed that your child will know you were charged with BENEFIT fraud?
6. Do you think you're fooling everyone, claiming you have PCOS?
7. Do you think people want to go on your stories and see the SAME thing EVERY DAY?
8. You are so irresponsible, asking about baby rice. If you give baby rice, you are a disgrace!!
9. You aren't the first single mum. You aren't the first mum. Stop acting like the world owes you something.
10. You brought being a single mum on yourself. We all know that you snagged around and we all know that that's why you're a single mum.
11. Why does your sister walk around the house half naked, taking pictures in someone elses room with a crib in the background? Tacky.
12. Lastly. Please please stop acting like you weren't purposely trying to get pregnant. You're sorted for like now, getting pregnant by a footballer. But you won't get a magazine deal. You'll always be the lass who got pregnant PURPOSELY by sleeping around.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why is she giving updates on her story every time the baby moves? No one gives a tit LaurYn, your followers who are mums have been there and done that and the ones who aren’t mums really don’t care!

Also LaurYn, baby rice - just google the nutritional benefits to feeding this to babies instead of asking random Instagram people. When you read up on it I’m sure you’ll no longer be interested in giving it to your baby!

I weaned my baby at 5 months due to horrific reflux as per dietician and pediatrician advice and only give him porridge and veg. They advised not to give him baby rice until 6 months because it can be really bad for their digestive system before then, even if it is for 4m onwards. He has prune porridge to make sure that he can go to the toilet etc.

My partners grandmother suggested baby rice in a bottle at 8 weeks to get him to sleep through, we were livid. It's so bad for them before they are ready. And gripe water before a month... theres a reason they say it's not for one before a month and there's a reason infacol is for from birth.

I weaned my baby at 5 months due to horrific reflux as per dietician and pediatrician advice and only give him porridge and veg. They advised not to give him baby rice until 6 months because it can be really bad for their digestive system before then, even if it is for 4m onwards. He has prune porridge to make sure that he can go to the toilet etc.

My partners grandmother suggested baby rice in a bottle at 8 weeks to get him to sleep through, we were livid. It's so bad for them before they are ready. And gripe water before a month... theres a reason they say it's not for one before a month and there's a reason infacol is for from birth.
You can almost forgive a grandmother, that’s what they did years ago, so different now though with all the information that’s available to anyone....from speaking to people like midwifes and HV’s....which Lauren should probably try rather than taking advice from randoms online

Dosent chloe realise people seen her daughters face weeks ago when she sold it? 😂

Lauren keeps commenting saying how nice Isla smells... does her baby smell like tit orrrrr

• Haha
Reactions: 9
W
Whilst I get what your friend is saying (is it your friend who messaged her) then I find it it strange and unnecessary that your friend, or whoever it is, would message her, I’m assuming she doesn’t know her? The girl is a new mother and it was Annie that was fucked over by LG+KW, not the person that messaged her, it’s just an excuse to annoy her, I very much doubt the sender of msg really gave 2 shits that black babies are being ‘fetished’, and just hates LG, if she is a mate of Annie’s then fair enough, but if not then it’s none of her business. I think your mate got told off quite nicely compared to what I would’ve said if a stranger sent me that message telling me what not to do re: MY BABY!!!

Some people need to get a life, yes I’m on here giving opinions abt her but to message someone to tell her what emoji she should or shouldn’t be using for HER baby, is bad and LG doesn’t need that, regardless of her morals or lack of.

Some folks also need a good hard shag if this is what they spend their time doing!! 😂😂

I thought MN was bitchy and judgemental, it’s just the bloody internet in general as people have the right to remain anonymous.

So she claims she didnt know she was on labour because she's used to feeling pain but said she hadn't felt endometriosis pain the whole pregnancy? So surely she'd have thought, oh I'm feeling pain maybe it is labour? She is an absolute beg honestly.

And she is SO desperate for a magazine shoot if she is thanking the daily fail. Her parents are horrific, if that's what they produced.

Reactions: 10
W

Whilst I get what your friend is saying (is it your friend who messaged her) then I find it it strange and unnecessary that your friend, or whoever it is, would message her, I’m assuming she doesn’t know her? The girl is a new mother and it was Annie that was fucked over by LG+KW, not the person that messaged her, it’s just an excuse to annoy her, I very much doubt the sender of msg really gave 2 shits that black babies are being ‘fetished’, and just hates LG, if she is a mate of Annie’s then fair enough, but if not then it’s none of her business. I think your mate got told off quite nicely compared to what I would’ve said if a stranger sent me that message telling me what not to do re: MY BABY!!!

Some people need to get a life, yes I’m on here giving opinions abt her but to message someone to tell her what emoji she should or shouldn’t be using for HER baby, is bad and LG doesn’t need that, regardless of her morals or lack of.

Some folks also need a good hard shag if this is what they spend their time doing!! 😂😂

I thought MN was bitchy and judgemental, it’s just the bloody internet in general as people have the right to remain anonymous.
Unfortunately when you put yourself in the public eye to try get famous you are bound to get called out for doing things. Why are you on this website?

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Mine suggested adding Weetabix, ‘Makes babies sleep through’ and a drop of gin on a dummy ‘works wonders’ 😳😲🥴
I did not taker her advice!

Reactions: 1
To go
Unfortunately when you put yourself in the public eye to try get famous you are bound to get called out for doing things. Why are you on this website?
I am on it to gossip but I just wouldn’t contact a stranger to tell them what to do with their own baby! It’s madness and yes, she is putting herself out there and giving wrong info about feeding etc, etc but if she wants to use a black emoji then I don’t think that’s for anyone to say to her.

We’ll just have to agree to disagree.

Reactions: 4
Wonder if Kyle knew she was wearing a “fertility” bracelet to try get pregnant
She probably talked him into wearing it as a cock ring 😂😂 it’s all the rage babe, promise it will feel amazing for you 😜 her situation is laughable and I am here for the tit show 🙌🏻🙌😄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.