Lauryn Goodman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Silly witch uploaded a photo of her baby in a blue outfit that my boy has then deleted it. What a plank.

She also begged for freebies from my friends company but she said no because of her criminal past. Absolute scum.

She also said that she was diagnosed officially with endometriosis after an ultrasound. That's a lie because only a laparoscopy OFFICIALLY diagnoses you with endometriosis.

She was BEGGING a footballer to sleep with her, someone mentioned it on here somewhere that they were hanging round the booth. She was definitely that, '3 am shag because nobody else will come back with me.'

Reactions: 12
Silly witch uploaded a photo of her baby in a blue outfit that my boy has then deleted it. What a plank.

She also begged for freebies from my friends company but she said no because of her criminal past. Absolute scum.

She also said that she was diagnosed officially with endometriosis after an ultrasound. That's a lie because only a laparoscopy OFFICIALLY diagnoses you with endometriosis.

She was BEGGING a footballer to sleep with her, someone mentioned it on here somewhere that they were hanging round the booth. She was definitely that, '3 am shag because nobody else will come back with me.'
God I love you, you’re great haha! You’re serving that tea hot girl! Sort of feel you know her or one of your mates know her, sat here with the popcorn waiting for you to SPILL everything that you know 🤣

p.s - Did you manage to screenshot the blue baby?

I’m sort of thinking she’s left it too long now it’s just embarrassing, when she does the reveal it’s obvious no one was interested in doing the mag deal... maybe like take a break or that’s life would take her if they could put a title along the lines of ‘I shagged any footballer I could get my hands on but he’s refusing to pay his way’ lol.

it’s actually quite sad I think, there’s Chloe and their mate Mel Reeves really embracing their new roles as mums, proud as punch showing their babies off really happy and natural but Lauryn is showing herself to just be a money grabber using the baby as a way to sell shite. For someone who claimed to want this baby for so long, she’s obsessed and thirsty with social media it’s very strange.

Also I find it very weird how all of a sudden like x amount of weeks from the birth she’s acknowledging she’s a single mum... no hun you’ve always been a single mum coz you never stood a chance with him, you were a free leg spreader and a mingin one at that you absolute clown

• Heart
Reactions: 6
God I love you, you’re great haha! You’re serving that tea hot girl! Sort of feel you know her or one of your mates know her, sat here with the popcorn waiting for you to SPILL everything that you know 🤣

p.s - Did you manage to screenshot the blue baby?

I’m sort of thinking she’s left it too long now it’s just embarrassing, when she does the reveal it’s obvious no one was interested in doing the mag deal... maybe like take a break or that’s life would take her if they could put a title along the lines of ‘I shagged any footballer I could get my hands on but he’s refusing to pay his way’ lol.

it’s actually quite sad I think, there’s Chloe and their mate Mel Reeves really embracing their new roles as mums, proud as punch showing their babies off really happy and natural but Lauryn is showing herself to just be a money grabber using the baby as a way to sell shite. For someone who claimed to want this baby for so long, she’s obsessed and thirsty with social media it’s very strange.

Also I find it very weird how all of a sudden like x amount of weeks from the birth she’s acknowledging she’s a single mum... no hun you’ve always been a single mum coz you never stood a chance with him, you were a free leg spreader and a mingin one at that you absolute clown

She is such a liar when it comes to her 'condition' and it infuriates me because I struggle so bad. Also, no I didn't because when I realised it was her story, she has removed it. BUT someone I know knows someone who knows Kyle. Apparently, she has been warned not to say anything until it's proven he IS the dad 😂😂😂😂😂

She is a pure embarrassing mess.

• Heart
don’t know who’s worse, her or her equally annoying sister...bleeping hell please start supporting your child’s back/neck when she’s over your shoulder! Holding the bottom of her legs won’t stop her flying backwards! NOTHING at all against breast feeding mums but duck me ‘on the boob’ ‘she just wants the boob’ shut the duck up 😴 both first time mothers that think they know it all...

Reactions: 2
Can we all just appreciate how she manages to post the same tit EVERY DAY. Why does she give us her routine?? She's desperate to post because she isn't allowed to post the name or sex of the baby.

Reactions: 5
She pisses me off with all this “miracle baby” pish!!!!!! Even if u didn’t think u could get preg u should have been protecting yourself from STDs ya honking cow

Reactions: 5
She's an actuaky liar. The fact that she didnt know she was in labour until 6cm but used a tens machine for the pain... if you're gonna lie, keep up with the lie hun.

She's an actuaky liar. The fact that she didnt know she was in labour until 6cm but used a tens machine for the pain... if you're gonna lie, keep up with the lie hun.
It doesn’t surprise me they all lie. Chloe’s first claim to fame was that she was a bum double for Cameron Diaz and Cheryl Cole .......,,Really?!?
Another was a story Amelia was going on Love Island a few years back. I don’t believe anything they say.

Reactions: 3
I find it funny.. 'I get through endo with ibuprofen and breathing' hmm not saying she doesn't have it but I have a condition similar and have family with endo, I have surgeries, tramadol, oramorph and anti sickness from being sick with pain as do other people with it! She must be a medical marvel!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why just why is she bloody posting stories of her squirting breast milk all over the place! I couldn’t give a tit if she is blocked the fact that she’s doing it sat next to someone is just so not cool take it to your room and don’t post it on Instagram 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She’s in the DM sidebar of shame got mastitis now but managed to travel to Chloe’s boyfriends house to do photos and full face of makeup along with a heavy dose of Facetune 🤣

Reactions: 7
She’s in the DM sidebar of shame got mastitis now but managed to travel to Chloe’s boyfriends house to do photos and full face of makeup along with a heavy dose of Facetune 🤣
They look like a silly pair of tarts don't they!

Obvs paid for it as well as no comments thr last I saw?

Reactions: 2
They look like a silly pair of tarts don't they!

Obvs paid for it as well as no comments thr last I saw?
No I don’t think they do get paid DM just lifts the post from Instagram but it does give them publicity. There are lots of comments now!

Reactions: 1
I find it funny.. 'I get through endo with ibuprofen and breathing' hmm not saying she doesn't have it but I have a condition similar and have family with endo, I have surgeries, tramadol, oramorph and anti sickness from being sick with pain as do other people with it! She must be a medical marvel!!
YOU ARENT MEANT TO TAKE IBUPROFEN FOR ENDO OR ANY OTHER PERIOD TYPE CONDITIONS. As in, when it's bad bleeding you arent meant to take then as they are anti inflammatory. She's a dick

Reactions: 4
Saw the photo of her breast feeding could not be arsed to go in and read. I thought baby walker couldn’t latch on hence the pumping...who knows, who cares...🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I feel so bad for chloe's boyfriend. New baby and got Lauryn acting like it's her home with all her posts and squirting breast milk everywhere. Then Amelia just going into their room to take selfies and walking around like the tart she is. Goodness me. He should be able to enjoy being a new dad in peace.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.