Lauryn Goodman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just posted saying she hated Instagram
For a bit 😂 how long 5 mins cause ya haven’t gave it a Fukin break deluded girl

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Midwife told me not to use a sleepy head and that they are definitely not recommended by health visitors and midwives.
the mag deal isn’t coming.she will carry it on now withholding the name and gender maybe because she hasn’t got her way with wanting money and contact from his dad. So she won’t post the details so he can’t see. Keeping the name from him maybe. I know someone who wasnt with the baby dad and she did the same for a while not putting photos and name up.

Reactions: 3
She’s just posted saying she hated Instagram
For a bit 😂 how long 5 mins cause ya haven’t gave it a Fukin break deluded girl
Yep breaks are needed but if it’s ya bread and butter then it’s a bit different isn’t it, she can’t afford a break til magazine deal or Baby Walker Daddy pays up 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
I wonder if walker is trying to silence her with money to withheld the sex and name 🤔

• Haha
I think that’s 10000% the reason she’s not revealed it’s a boy 😜😂 is purely to spite him as he prob hasn’t contacted or visited so she’s holding it against him she knows she’s not gonna get any sex reveal deal surely[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 2
They all knew the sex before it was born. So maybe the photo and name is being kept from him but not the gender. She may of got money out of him if she didn’t go and release his name without his permission or thinking of the 3 boys he already has. No point paying her off now to keep quiet she already sold a story. The trust will be gone.

• Heart
I’m gonna have to unfollow her soon honestly I’m sick to death of the endless posts about her nighttime routine - like seriously who gives a tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m gonna have to unfollow her soon honestly I’m sick to death of the endless posts about her nighttime routine - like seriously who gives a tit!
Exactly is Lauryn Bloody Goodman is your source for parental / baby advice take a long hard look at yourself!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Some ones just asked if she’s raising the baby next neutral. Haha

She’s making it a thing because she loves the attention. Everyone knows it’s a boy so it’s just so sad!

Last edited:
  • Haha
All them photoshopped pictures she keeps on posting doesn’t look like her at all and same with Chloe. They forget they look different in their stories and ‘pap’ captures 😂😂

So I am totally on Annie’s side here as lauryn is the worst kind of woman flaunting ‘baby walker’ changing mats and referring to ‘our baby’ etc. Must be really hard for Annie to see. HOWEVER Annie is not innocent herself there have been numerous cheating accusations on both sides
Annie is now dating a drug dealer.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Word gets round, friends of friends of Annie’s. She should keep her circle small otherwise how else have I been told. Definitely think she deserves to be happy though, just maybe with someone that isn’t breaking the law 😂 that Kyle was a right prick to her though!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.