Lauryn Goodman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Lauryn carrying on like she has the knowledge of a midwife or paediatrician, she's been pregnant and has a baby that's what.. 1/2 weeks old? she's advising all over insta like a mum with several grown children or something? I get sharing tips with other mums but it's ridiculous and also the not sharing the gender even tho Annie already did? She's still acting like it's an exclusive secret like we don't all know 🙄 don't know how she has the energy keeping up this insta life and posting all these stories with a newborn

Reactions: 11
Where did she reveal the sex of the baby?
God for her I’d do the same if my husband got another witch pregnant
She put it on her Instagram story just put the babey emoji and fyi it's a boy. If she could of done a mic drop she deserved to!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So I am totally on Annie’s side here as lauryn is the worst kind of woman flaunting ‘baby walker’ changing mats and referring to ‘our baby’ etc. Must be really hard for Annie to see. HOWEVER Annie is not innocent herself there have been numerous cheating accusations on both sides
Oh really....what are the accusations about Annie? Still got her back on this on.

Reactions: 1
Chloe the sister was a glamour model, ex on the beach the big brother....can’t actually find anything on Lauryn apart from hanging off her sisters z list fame and all that goes with it.
Yeh correct in Lauryn literally hanging onto her Z listers sister fame hahaha how embarsssing

Reactions: 7
Yeh correct in Lauryn literally hanging onto her Z listers sister fame hahaha how embarsssing
So in reality they are all talentless, just want to get knocked up by footballers to remain in the public eye. Very ambitious.

Reactions: 11
Well her other sister Amelia did write an article for the sun titled “I want to be famous like my sisters Chloe and Lauryn - I’m ready to be the next Kyle Jenner” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Well her other sister Amelia did write an article for the sun titled “I want to be famous like my sisters Chloe and Lauryn - I’m ready to be the next Kyle Jenner” 🤣🤣🤣

All I want in life right now is to be a star.

I'm 21, pretty, have a great figure, and both my elder sisters, Chloe, 25 and Lauryn, 27, are already famous - and I'm hoping they can help me to get to the top.

😮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
All I want in life right now is to be a star.

I'm 21, pretty, have a great figure, and both my elder sisters, Chloe, 25 and Lauryn, 27, are already famous - and I'm hoping they can help me to get to the top.

😮
Absolutely hilarious the self entitlement and zero talent 😂

Reactions: 7
I wonder what goes wrong in childhood to make certain people so hungry for fame and validation in adulthood? Especially those with no real talent.

Reactions: 14
So Lauryn has had Kyle Walker’s child. Chloe is due with a player from QPR’s child, they’re engaged too. Any guesses for which footballer Amelia will have a child with to make it a hat trick? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She has no shame, why would you use his last name for the baby?, especially when you are not in a relationship with the married man, who is worth a bob or two and has the morals of an alley cat, just feel for the wife and his other children, not nice, not nice at all.

Reactions: 14
I’ve just read the article. It’s so sad. Has Amelia had work done? Her face looks a little pinched.
Did she complete her degree?

Reactions: 1
Yesss, I’m here for this thread 💃🏻 I see a comment on a daily mail article the other day saying Annie should reveal the gender and I’m so glad she did 😂 I wonder if Kyle will go on the birth certificate, shows how fame hungry she is by using his surname

Reactions: 5
I just read that article - wow! What an entitled little witch she is. She’s studying chemistry at university but all she cares about is becoming ‘famous’ off the back of her z list sisters. Unbelievable.

Reactions: 10
I’ve just read the article. It’s so sad. Has Amelia had work done? Her face looks a little pinched.
Did she complete her degree?
Think it’s called Face Tune. So unrecognisable from the original.

I can’t believe that article exists what the actual duck??? Why would anyone with even a drop of self awareness write that or agree to it, never mind someone who is obviously clever enough to study Chemistry at KCL.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.