Lauryn Goodman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only a matter of time! One of her nearest and dearest has a child with one of the biggest dealers in my area. She associates her self in that crowd. Strange how someone in the public eye to a certain extent would go for someone who needs to stay out of the limelight.
Maybe she wants that after all the KW shite.

I have always said that street dealers are like footballers but on a lower scale, they all have women hanging onto them for nothing and dealers aren’t always the nicest people, Annie doesn’t sound very nice from all that I read about her and she obviously likes a man with money, maybe she should try getting off her arss and earning her own cash.

Reactions: 4
duck me she has only gone and done it. Announced that has released a fertility bracelet. Absolute bullshit. "Ah love you are having trouble having a kid. Pop these glass anal beads on your wrist and duck a footballer and magically you will be el prego in no time"

Jesus Christ. Think she should actually be reported to trading standards for False advertisement !

"i wanted to make it possible for other people"

if those woman believe that some recycled coke bottles made into a bracelet will make them pregnant then they shouldn't have children.

rant.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
That big announcement was rubbish. She literally made everyone wait and it was just about some bracelets... we all know she was sleeping with as many people as possible in order to purposely get pregnant. She doesn't have PCOS because she dodges questions about it. She slept with a man who was with someone and it's been proven she hung around a booth waiting for him. That poor child. If it's a girl, she'll have her for a role model and if it's a boy, she isnt gonna teach in morals when he has the dad he has.

Reactions: 9
It's actually quite upsetting because if all it took for you to get pregnant was a fertility bracelet, then you clearly never had fertility issues in the first place. So to sell some absolute crap like that to women who are genuinely struggling is totally morally bankrupt and confirms to the world what sort of person she really is.

duck me she has only gone and done it. Announced that has released a fertility bracelet. Absolute bullshit. "Ah love you are having trouble having a kid. Pop these glass anal beads on your wrist and duck a footballer and magically you will be el prego in no time"

Jesus Christ. Think she should actually be reported to trading standards for False advertisement !

"i wanted to make it possible for other people"

if those woman believe that some recycled coke bottles made into a bracelet will make them pregnant then they shouldn't have children.

rant.
Agree that she should be reported to trading standards or whatever the appropriate body is

Reactions: 9
How is that even a ‘miracle’ baby when according to her she’s been wearing that bracelet for months expecting to get pregnant while being single and just sleeping with random married men? She was planning to get pregnant by just anyone! NO MORALS. She keeps on changing the story too. What an despicable hoooo she is. Should’ve been put in prison back with her benefit fraud instead of scamming people now. Who do I report her to?!???!

Reactions: 10
I saw the story and orders she screenshot from desperate people clinging to hope and came straight to here .. she's disgusting!! She wants reporting to trading standards selling £35 bracelets to people! 'LG fertility' Wow..
I would feel so guilty if people were sending me photos of £70 orders (for 2 bracelets) they made thinking it would help all their problems
She has been done for fraud there's a clue people!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She is disgusting. Preying on innocents woman who would try anything to overcome fertility. It’s made me so cross. Vile, horrible con artist scumbag 🤬

Reactions: 14
£35 is just so bad. And with no proven results. It's just a bracelet is it not.

Also her sister now advertising what she uses, with all the Milton products brand new look like they've never been touched or opened. At least pour some out so it looks like you've been using it 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Clearly she’s charging so much as a way to pay her benefit fraud back!! Shame she’s tricking people into her fake bracket bullshit. I would actually be so ashamed to
Have her as my mother growing up! Poor baby

Reactions: 6
Clearly she’s charging so much as a way to pay her benefit fraud back!! Shame she’s tricking people into her fake bracket bullshit. I would actually be so ashamed to
Have her as my mother growing up! Poor baby
Do you think she is still on benefits? I don’t really get what she does for ‘work’, much the same as Fearn McCann, apart from posing all day and taking pics then how the duck does she get an income?!

Reactions: 2
Do you think she is still on benefits? I don’t really get what she does for ‘work’, much the same as Fearn McCann, apart from posing all day and taking pics then how the duck does she get an income?!
I’m absolutely pretty sure she will be on some kind of benefit possibly universal credit even more so baby has come along. She’s pulled out the mental health and depression card to not be able to work hence why she got done for fraud in the first place as she got caught flashing her cash on holidays etc but claimed she wasn’t fit enough to work! She hasn’t worked in years and years she try’s to get the fame like her sister so she wouldn’t have to work easy money really I’m sure that’s why she’s doing all these partnerships with companies on Instagram so she makes money that way rather
Than ever working again 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Love how she’s not doing blackout Tuesday, probably one of the only people who isn’t. Yet uses the black emoji for her baby 🤣 (not that I agree with blackout Tuesday )

I’m absolutely pretty sure she will be on some kind of benefit possibly universal credit even more so baby has come along. She’s pulled out the mental health and depression card to not be able to work hence why she got done for fraud in the first place as she got caught flashing her cash on holidays etc but claimed she wasn’t fit enough to work! She hasn’t worked in years and years she try’s to get the fame like her sister so she wouldn’t have to work easy money really I’m sure that’s why she’s doing all these partnerships with companies on Instagram so she makes money that way rather
Than ever working again 🤦🏻‍♀️
Quick google search shows your benefits can be stopped for up to 3 years after being convicted of benefit fraud

Reactions: 2
She is disgusting. Taking advantage of vulnerable women who are desperate to get pregnant and would probably try anything. With 20p bracelets? Absolute con artist.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.