Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #88 Lauryn is the horror show that just won't go away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What Lauryn is doing to those children is nothing short of evil.

The thought of Kairo wanting to see his father on the pitch and getting excited to see him, when Lauryn knows full well he’s publicly rejected him honestly hurts my heart. I know he’s 4 years old and doesn’t really understand, but he clearly had an image in his head of his daddy that Lauryn has drilled into him and she’s only setting him up for a major fall. It’s cruel beyond words 😢

As for their daughter, Lauryn knew that Kyle wasn’t being a present father to the child they already had, so she had no excuse to bring another child into the situation. She knew from day 1 that her daughter was not going to have a father figure in her life and has no issue with it. Maybe she didn’t know that with Kairo but she certainly did for her daughter.

Both of those children are going to know they’ve been rejected, that their father doesn’t want them, and that he has another family that he loves. And what does she do? Put them in daddy t shirts for attention and parades them around as the affair children. It’s genuinely deplorable and unhinged behaviour. I feel desperately sorry for them both.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
I‘m getting to the point now that I worry about us all clicking on her bleeping Daily Mail articles and commenting. We’re giving her the air she needs to breathe and I can’t stand it. She’s getting massive amounts of comments on these articles so she’s being considered as a money maker to DM. Hence the Platell retraction today. Our hatred of her is giving her wings to fly and she’s monetising this.

It literally makes me sick.
Yeah you’re completely right, as I’ve said I’m not commenting or interacting with any of her crappy articles!

She’s making a lot of money from others misery. She’s the worst type of person!

That’s 💯 why she is getting these positive articles, she’s making them money .. (for now)) folk will soon get bored and they will drop her like a tonne of bricks.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The Daily Mail can duck right off with the ‘WAG war between Anne Kilner and Lauryn Goodman’.

I know it’s all clickbait but Lauryn isn’t and never has been a WAG. She’s not a model, influencer or reality star either but they never let the facts in the way of their reporting.

Seriously their current team are beginning to make Piers Morgan look like a serious, investigative journalist.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Kyle is no angel but this witch allowed her son to start to build a relationship with his father then delivered herself to him in London for a quick leg over with the full intention of getting pregnant again so she could rub it in Annie’s face.
She then has the nerve to try to twist the narrative that Annie is evil and forbids the children from having a relationship with their father.
Who really ruined the relationship between Kyle and K ?
Even after puma gate she went with him again.
It’s sick what she’s doing to Annie, she’s a very mentally demented individual. I find it fascinating.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Yeah you’re completely right, as I’ve said I’m not commenting or interacting with any of her crappy articles!

She’s making a lot of money from others misery. She’s the worst type of person!

That’s 💯 why she is getting these positive articles, she’s making them money .. (for now)) folk will soon get bored and they will drop her like a tonne of bricks.
I’ve been a lurker on these threads for ages. You all don’t know but you’ve been on holiday with me, we have lunch together every day, we usually end up at the end of the day together and then share a coffee first thing in the morning.

I rarely comment on Tattle, because that’s me. I need to be enraged 😡 to start typing. But I’ve been losing my tit over this bleep the last few weeks. I don’t want to see her face when I do my daily DM scroll. She’s not a celeb. I want to see cray cray Brit and Ozempic Katy Perry. Kanye getting a blow job. Ben and Jen heading for a divorce. Some random zlisterwho shagged a footballer? No. And no. And no again.

Mobilise the troops. Get one person to click and screenshot and post on Tattle. No comments from us. Yeah, it’ll be full of people who don’t know the real story but they’ll get bored. The general public are already bored of a missing lad in Tenerife so it won’t be long before she’s forgotten. I think we need to stop feeding the beast. For Annie and the boys ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 93
Clo

Much like Kyle it’s probably his last chance to experience one of these tournaments, plus someone had to chaperone; i mean someone’s gotta look after the unwanted whilst Lozza tries to suck off anyone in the squad.
Red card ya fucker

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lauryn can do as many pap shots an articles as she likes at the end of the day she’s sat alone at night while her piggy banks are in bed in that crappy big house, no family, no friends just another daily mail article to piss her pants over. She’s bleeping tragic as duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
She knocks me sick. Like when you pull hair out the plug hole and it makes you boke, that's similar to what lauryn is.

And you know when you are are face to face with someone manky and they have a horrible crusty bogey on their nose with green hawk tuah.

That's how I view lauryn minging begman

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ve been a lurker on these threads for ages. You all don’t know but you’ve been on holiday with me, we have lunch together every day, we usually end up at the end of the day together and then share a coffee first thing in the morning.

I rarely comment on Tattle, because that’s me. I need to be enraged 😡 to start typing. But I’ve been losing my tit over this bleep the last few weeks. I don’t want to see her face when I do my daily DM scroll. She’s not a celeb. I want to see cray cray Brit and Ozempic Katy Perry. Kanye getting a blow job. Ben and Jen heading for a divorce. Some random zlisterwho shagged a footballer? No. And no. And no again.

Mobilise the troops. Get one person to click and screenshot and post on Tattle. No comments from us. Yeah, it’ll be full of people who don’t know the real story but they’ll get bored. The general public are already bored of a missing lad in Tenerife so it won’t be long before she’s forgotten. I think we need to stop feeding the beast. For Annie and the boys ❤
1719349523863.gif

MOBILISE THE TROOPS!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
"High profile influencer and model" her bleeping insta is on private, all she does is repost messages she writes to herself. And model?! Let's not even go there. She's not worked with one single brand. Even KatyJane had some sort of association with fashion brands

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’ve had a few glasses of wine - but yeah 😂 She needs US to continue this tit.

When will it end? TATTLE will end it for you witch. Without us she is nothing! No clicks no interest no money no harassing his family. The end.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.