Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #88 Lauryn is the horror show that just won't go away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they should keep ignoring the looney tune
Her beds waiting in the institution
The best is yet to come 🤫✨(Goodman, L 2023)
When I’m calm I agree they should keep ignoring her as that clearly bothers her most. When she pisses me off though I want them to do a full spread detailing how she is a thieving compulsive lying dog and outline in detail each of her lies !!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
When I’m calm I agree they should keep ignoring her as that clearly bothers her most. When she pisses me off though I want them to do a full spread detailing how she is a thieving compulsive lying dog and outline in detail each of her lies !!
They just need to bankrupt her
She’s earning now
Mother ✨
She’s got away with murder
‘Kyle promised my two year old”
😂 fucker

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Has anyone spotted the Brighton Beast yet?
I don’t think she’s there, but going off the past week anything’s possible.
No doubt money grabbing grandads with her, dodgy fucker.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She was a fool to ever think there was more to the “relationship” than a dirty sordid shag.
she looks like an upside down egg with a recessed hairline and a chin like a protractor. she always wears tramps shoes and dresses appallingly.
Annie is effortlessly stunning.
There’s no comparison.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
bleep has indicated she might attend England's round of 16 game on Sunday, according to the Trippier article.

The DM, Sun and Mirror are all complicit and Annie deserves so much better.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Platell can suck my left toe the cowardly bleep. I’m sick of Goodwill and her games. This used to make for some interesting reading but at the moment, I’m finding it infuriating. I pray her downfall is imminent because this is relentless. Slag

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Looks so much better in court that loz is a danger 💜
---
Has anyone spotted the Brighton Beast yet?
I don’t think she’s there, but going off the past week anything’s possible.
No doubt money grabbing grandads with her, dodgy fucker.

I have ot on good authority that she's so mad milk is coming out of her eye balls

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Funny how the only promise -that we know of - Kyle made to Kairo was to get his tickets to the Euros - two years from now.

He didn’t promise to take him to the park, enrol him in the football academy he was hoping to start, take him on holiday, for an ice cream, come to his sports day - see where I’m going with this?

The only bleeping thing he promised Kairo was that he would ‘get him tickets to the Euros’. And his stupid mother is acting like it was his dying wish to see Kairo in the opposition stands at the Euros.

This is the only thing that would benefit HER. She doesn’t want to stand around a windy park watching her kid play football with his dad? She doesn’t want the kid coming back to her rental saying he had a great day with his dad if she’s not there? No paps, no opportunities to promote herself - not interested.

She’s so bleeping transparent. We all see it?? When will it end!!

• Heart
Reactions: 75
Platell can suck my left toe the cowardly bleep. I’m sick of Goodwill and her games. This used to make for some interesting reading but at the moment, I’m finding it infuriating. I pray her downfall is imminent because this is relentless. Slag
Feel the same! Find the injustice playing out so frustrating to see!

I’ve just had enough of this headbanger now!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I feel Kyle and Annie have really held back going the legal route and dealing with her properly. Something tells me this is about to change after the euros 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 43
If the women wore the fertility bracelet every day did she remember to charge it by the full moon?
Loz she wasn't clear in her post, can you get her to write it again?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
bleep has indicated she might attend England's round of 16 game on Sunday, according to the Trippier article.

The DM, Sun and Mirror are all complicit and Annie deserves so much better.
What’s that little midget done? Can’t stand him I can’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Clo
The auld bleep!!
Mibi hes just trying to get his money back 🤣🤣🤣
Much like Kyle it’s probably his last chance to experience one of these tournaments, plus someone had to chaperone; i mean someone’s gotta look after the unwanted whilst Lozza tries to suck off anyone in the squad.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Isn’t Kieran trippier getting divorced because he’s cheated on his wife? He’s a father too. He was meeting girls in hotels on the regular! Where’s his article after article?
I cannot stand trippier, don't know why he's even playing for England, he's tit.
tit husband as well....what is wrong with these blokes cheating on not only their partner's but their kids too. All for desperate dirty hoes?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Feel the same! Find the injustice playing out so frustrating to see!

I’ve just had enough of this headbanger now!
I‘m getting to the point now that I worry about us all clicking on her bleeping Daily Mail articles and commenting. We’re giving her the air she needs to breathe and I can’t stand it. She’s getting massive amounts of comments on these articles so she’s being considered as a money maker to DM. Hence the Platell retraction today. Our hatred of her is giving her wings to fly and she’s monetising this.

It literally makes me sick.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.