Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #88 Lauryn is the horror show that just won't go away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the Mail will be investigating other affairs Kyle is bound to have had. This is all building up to a massive take-down of him, ideally they want England to crash out the Euros and then they can stick the boot in. Classic 🤷🏻‍♀️
It isnt just kyle tho, so tbf if they investigated philandering footie players as a whole theyd have a field day. Even the old school rio and becks have cheated more times than u can shake a stick at but done the whole nda thing.
Footy fans give zero fucks who cheats tho and majority of the population have no idea who begman is

Reactions: 37
Long time lurker, finding it hard to just keep lurking, she makes me so angry!! Not sure if this has been posted! Article from the mirror
Annie has every right to confront her though. Right now, Lauryn is running rings around them all - it’s got to be hard on Annie and ALL of the kids.

I mean, dear old grandad is only there because his granddaughter opened her legs to a married man, twice.

What a time to be alive, poor sod… He's probably a nice bloke though, mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Buckle up lads…. I have a feeling there will be more 2moro! She’s is on one! Relentless in her pursuit to destroy the Walker’s … there will be more 2moro!

Personally I think this is nothing short of pure harassment!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Annie has every right to confront her though. Right now, Lauryn is running rings around them all - it’s got to be hard on Annie and ALL of the kids.
Absolutely!! Every dog has its day though, Annie will catch up with Lauryn when she least expects it, she will get what she deserves! The amount of time Annie spends in the gym I’m sure she has a cracking right hook waiting!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
It isnt just kyle tho, so tbf if they investigated philandering footie players as a whole theyd have a field day. Even the old school rio and becks have cheated more times than u can shake a stick at but done the whole nda thing.
Footy fans give zero fucks who cheats tho and majority of the population have no idea who begman is
Isn’t Kieran trippier getting divorced because he’s cheated on his wife? He’s a father too. He was meeting girls in hotels on the regular! Where’s his article after article?

• Wow
I think the Mail will be investigating other affairs Kyle is bound to have had. This is all building up to a massive take-down of him, ideally they want England to crash out the Euros and then they can stick the boot in. Classic 🤷🏻‍♀️

Cos they haven't had long enough to do that 🙄
---
Defended her grandad last thread but the pint pic makes me wanna 😬 I can’t even say nasty things
I really can’t he’s too old
Bastard

I can he's a bleep like his baggy fanny ugly grand daughter 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Daily Mail: it’s okay Lauryn, we’ve told Amanda to rewrite her article so it’s ✨positivity only ✨
Lauryn: Good. Is she going to call me a high profile influencer and a model?
Daily Mail: The last job you had was at the bank before you got sacked for benefit fraud wasn’t it?
Lauryn:….
Daily Mail: We’ve never seen you model anything other than some crappy clip in strands of coloured hair for some unknown business
Lauryn:…
Daily Mail: And when was the last time you were paid to actually influence anything?
Lauryn: Legal
Daily Mail: We’ll sort it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
And doesn’t have a dodgy grandad
That whole family are c**ts including the grandad ( sorry Lizzy ). How on earth has this become a public assassination of Annie ?!
Is it possible the walkers have sacked Rachel monk ? I just can’t understand all of these articles praising Lauren like she is some sort of saint. Space raider looking bleep 😡

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
I can see this and it will be devastating for Annie but how would this benefit the slag? So she’s another? There goes her entire ‘loving long term relationship’.

I‘m not a fan of Nadine Dorries but I think she hit the nail on the head in her column, There are women out there who will always be trying to bag a better deal. They will stop at nothing when they see £££. Lauren thought she hit the jackpot by sleeping with and getting pregnant by a footballer. She truly believed she had secured her spot. And it wasn’t the case. She wasn’t pretty enough. She wasn’t smart enough. She was from the south. She was too short. She wasn’t nice. She had piles. Whatever it was - he just doesn’t want to know. Every other woman would move on but she can’t. Her entirely identity for the last five years has been Kyle Walker. I can’t imagine the comedown when she realises all her efforts have been in vain. And she dragged two kids into this shitshow.

I‘ve always believed that if Kyle went there again it’s because he thought he could. I mean, dude pretty much owns her. He can’t go out and shag freely because his card is marked. He hangs around with men who get it handed on a platter. These women will do anything to get with them. So when she threw herself at him, he probably thought ‘why the duck not? I already pay her £8k a month and she lives in my house, so if I want to dump my load in her…she won’t say duck‘. But he didn’t know how psycho this girl is. Now he knows.

Hard lesson to learn Kyle. I sincerely hope no other indiscretions come out because you will effectively have lost the one person who has stood by you when you a normal lad. And those four boys may never forgive you.

And Lauren you slut - unrequited love is a real thing. You can’t make someone love you if they won’t. Destroying his life won’t make him come to you. This is ALL about Annie and I hope she gets a court order to stop you.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
What gets me is why she is so hell bent on trying to convince the nation Kyle is going to cheat on Annie again. He’s done it before, he’ll do it again. It is their marriage and nobody else’s business. It’s not in the public interest where he so wishes to stick it.
being a crazy deranged stalker and committing criminal harrassment on the other hand, is very much a matter of public interest … 🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.