Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #88 Lauryn is the horror show that just won't go away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That whole family are c**ts including the grandad ( sorry Lizzy ). How on earth has this become a public assassination of Annie ?!
Is it possible the walkers have sacked Rachel monk ? I just can’t understand all of these articles praising Lauren like she is some sort of saint. Space raider looking bleep 😡
I’d say NO to the RM one, I honestly think this a long game, allowing her to show herself up whilst they don’t get involved with the media frenzy! Can’t very well go to a judge and complain if they’re doing the same 😉

Reactions: 24
At the end of the day Lauryn and her minions can attack and hate on Annie all they want, but at the end of the day she is a brilliant mum to her four boys puts them first, before her happiness and has a whole load of friends who’ve been around for years. Can’t say the same for Lauryn i’m afraid - she is the common denominator in all her relationship failures, when will you realise Loz that you are the problem…

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Surely they can get her done for harassment, all the trouble she is causing . Doing articles and photoshoots for newspapers and taking journalists with her to games. How does she think she can say thats for her son. She is doing nothing but causing trouble because she wants attention. It's not right and she can never say she's in Germany for her 4 year old son the whole world except a few deluded few can see that. She's disgusting!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Another bloody dig at Annie.

If it were me and I decided to stay in the relationship I would be making it clear any further contact with the lumpy, dumpy, bunny-boiling slag was a deal breaker. Quite a reasonable request.

Seriously, how can a reporter say Annie gave Kyle an ultimatum. Nobody but Annie’s closest confidantes know what Annie thinks or has said.

Even if Kyle told Pan that it doesn’t make it true. She’s said he lied to her and sold her a dream but rather than saying he’s a cheating rat who would say anything for a shag she takes it as gospel that Annie is the one pulling the strings and ruining everything.

I respect Annie choosing privacy and protecting her kids but I sometimes wish she’d lose her composure and take the cheap tart down publicly.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I dont believe for one sec tht annie wanted to meet lozza
I think shes irrelevant to annie
As much as she would probably love to rip Loz’s head off I think she wouldn’t give her the satisfaction and I deffo don’t think she’d do anything infront of Kairo, she wouldn’t lower herself

Reactions: 20
Her grandads obviously like the rest of her scabby money grabbing family. She's had 2 kids to a married footballer who she's now stalking and the senile old bastard has tagged along. My grandad would've called me a bleep and told me he wasn't going anywhere i had no business being with me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Isn’t Kieran trippier getting divorced because he’s cheated on his wife? He’s a father too. He was meeting girls in hotels on the regular! Where’s his article after article?

Because it was rumours on twitter. There was no articles up here when that rumour started in December.
The DM have only just picked up on it because his wife has unfollowed him on ig.
I do think something has happened as his form dipped but up until now there's been no kiss & tells nothing. People are talking because their house is apparently up for sale & he's not Kyle Walker he's not that important really. bleeping hell gazza gets more press up here than tripps does 🤣

Reactions: 19
I think they should keep ignoring the looney tune
Her beds waiting in the institution
The best is yet to come 🤫✨(Goodman, L 2023)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.